Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944580 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
pswagz:
the outstanding stipend claim form that was sent to my employer was for jan14-dec14...jan15 wz nt included..we not been paid for both dec14 n jan15 hope we r safe? also my employer has no sent our acct opening n confirmation form...r we in trouble?is it too late 2 send it now? plss need ur advice
@puntersmind@ladunal@edokpia@ Psittacus@orangedream@morewealth
He can still send it because like Edokpia said, I think its for documentation purpose. And if the outstanding stipend form your employer got was for 2014, he can make use of it and if you are not safe about 2015 january you haven't been paid, find attached to this post, the form for Jan 2015 and download and send to your employer for quick use. The dealine is tomorrow. Goodluck bro!

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
pswagz:
the outstanding stipend claim form that was sent to my employer was for jan14-dec14...jan15 wz nt included..we not been paid for both dec14 n jan15 hope we r safe? also my employer has no sent our acct opening n confirmation form...r we in trouble?is it too late 2 send it now? plss need ur advice
@puntersmind@ladunal@edokpia@ Psittacus@orangedream@morewealth
Like what others have rightly posted there's no problem download the above fill it and send it for Jan 2015 to finance@gisurep.gov.ng , then scan your confirmation form and send it to operations@gisurep.gov.ng Good luck.
@edokpia check ur box, I sent u a mail.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dacillin: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
help oooooh! Since i register for GIS two yr ago i have nt being call for intern.
GI-LAG-IKD-01516
Dacillin@gmail.com
ur cooperation is highly needed.
Thankz
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rallymento(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Plz Guys this link http://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng is not opening and today is the last day for the time sheet to be sent, kindly advice on what to do to mitigate against our stipend payment delay.

@puntersmind @ladunal@edokpia@ Psittacus@orangedream@morewealth

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
rallymento:
Plz Guys this link http://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng is not opening and today is the last day for the time sheet to be sent, kindly advice on what to do to mitigate against our stipend payment delay.

Go to google.com. Then type sure-p gis on the search bar and click search. From the sites that will open, cick on the second link and log in from there.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
SURE-P SHOULD PLEASE PAY ALL OUTSTANDING STIPENDS THIS MONTH O
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please,

Can you post the form for December 2014 too?

Thanks...

morewealth:

He can still send it because like Edokpia said, I think its for documentation purpose. And if the outstanding stipend form your employer got was for 2014, he can make use of it and if you are not safe about 2015 january you haven't been paid, find attached to this post, the form for Jan 2015 and download and send to your employer for quick use. The dealine is tomorrow. Goodluck bro!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadunaI:

Like what others have rightly posted there's no problem download the above fill it and send it for Jan 2015 to finance@gisurep.gov.ng , then scan your confirmation form and send it to operations@gisurep.gov.ng Good luck.
. Thanks bro I have seen it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
dacillin:
help oooooh! Since i register for GIS two yr ago i have nt being call for intern.
GI-LAG-IKD-01516
Dacillin@gmail.com
ur cooperation is highly needed.
Thankz
De-activate ur acct n re-register to get new GIS code..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. If he had earlier sent dec form,you have no problem you will be paid,the jan15 form sent to employers now is for the whole of jan don't be confuse with jan 15,then tell ur employer to send those employer and bank acct form it is not too late, it is just for documentation purpose.
morewealth:

LadunaI:

LadunaI:

morewealth:

LadunaI:

morewealth:

tanx pple.,.iAprec8 ya'al. God bless our hustle, dz month no go pass us by! our tori go chng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ puntersmind, please I have tried contacting you but my mails kept bouncing back.I sent you the details of the firm that you asked me for the matching which I did and.I also sent.you the details of the former firm I unsubscribed from but just logging in today, I noticed that I have been matched with that former firm .
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steveng23(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hope dis help

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by khafeelheart(f): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
@puntersmind!.... no news yet
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
rallymento:

login from their man website. By google searching GIS SURE-P.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
pswagz:

tanx pple.,.iAprec8 ya'al. God bless our hustle, dz month no go pass us by! our tori go chng
am sure they av answered your questions already. Sorry for d late: response power issue.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
rallymento:

Think the normal website, which I regularly access both via phone and system is wyesurep.gov.ng, even though it usually changes to http://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng ones you send it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Psittacus:
am sure they av answered your questions already. Sorry for d late: response power issue.
sure dy did...tanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
My employer just filled my timesheet and it's showing 0days wat could b d cause guys?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by oshoke4real: 6:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Pls assist in pairing me up with an organization
GI-RIV-POR-01703
fkmpetengine@yahoo.com

@punstamide
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Busbar(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
GI-KOG-YAG-00018
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Montmayorblanc:
My employer just filled my timesheet and it's showing 0days wat could b d cause guys?

Guys wat can b done to rectify the issue on ground pls need someone dat had similar issue to help me out timesheet of February is showing zero days?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DoubleFaith(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

Guys wat can b done to rectify the issue on ground pls need someone dat had similar issue to help me out timesheet of February is showing zero days?

Had similar issue with my december timesheet. It read 23days when my boss submitted it and the next day it changed to 0days. It is like he clicked and saved again. I called 'CC stipend issues' and explained. She assured me that if it was showing 23days before it changed to 0days, I will be paid. But I was'nt convinced then, she sensed it she then asked me for my details, acct no. inclusive. I guess you should do same. Call CC. All the best.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Oh....

Please, who is CC Stipend Issues?

Can you please share his/her number with me?

Thanks

DoubleFaith:

Had similar issue with my december timesheet. It read 23days when my boss submitted it and the next day it changed to 0days. It is like he clicked and saved again. I called 'CC stipend issues' and explained. She assured me that if it was showing 23days before it changed to 0days, I will be paid. But I was'nt convinced then, she sensed it she then asked me for my details, acct no. inclusive. I guess you should do same. Call CC. All the best.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DoubleFaith(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Wadraj:
Oh....

Please, who is CC Stipend Issues?

Can you please share his/her number with me?

Thanks

Customer Care
Follow the voice prompt when they pick...and select whichever desk you want to address your issue/challenge.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Thanks I do that.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks my nigga.....

DoubleFaith:

Customer Care
Follow the voice prompt when they pick...and select whichever desk you want to address your issue/challenge.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DoubleFaith(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Wadraj:
Thanks my nigga.....

Apostle will do sir. Thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mayor20(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
@ puntersmind
Plz assist me. I registered since November last year but i have not been matched. My UNIQUE BENEFICIARY CODE : GL- LAG-ALI 04831, email: vincade20@gmail.com. I will forever be grateful if this issue attended to.Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jfrezzy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

Guy man u na scam self two account? First that's disqualification owning 2Gis account of which no standard establishment will allow. So sorry n continue to think dis a big pdp scam.
broda unemployment fit make u 4get say u go skool self lol. Hustle
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by N72SM: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
@puntersmind,plz is over a week plus i sent to you my details and that of my employer,still my Gis statue shows no opportunity matches yet,check back later.but i believe all hope is not lost yet?Oga plz helpoooo!thanks, martinsikechukwu32@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Maryspeck my luff, wer u dey na?? For how long i go continue to woooooooooooo uuuuuuuuuu na

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.