Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944548 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineco(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2013
those of u that u stay outside lagos, think very well before u accept the offer, because transport alone and the stress that is there, i was posted to UBA last 2 weeks, and did the interview but to cut short the story, they sent to me yesterday that they wont take me that i didnt did very well, then if u posted to UBA, and u stay outside lagos and at the end u did make it, how will u feel ? remember transport alone and the stress. so think before u act, i am not trying to discorange anybody but advice. i dont even think that they take anybody in my set or even if they take,it will not more than one or two person. that is my advice,i think FG force the bank to posted ppl to them because i think its their willing because the rate of rejecting ppl like me,i thougth i answer wat they asked me but, look at wat happen at the end.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by EdDave(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2013
May I derail slightly? I applied since last year July or thereabout. Unfortunately, wit d ish yahoo has been experiencing, I can't access the yahoo mail I used so all my bank and job alerts can't be accessed, GIS inclusive. I have tried all d 'lost password?' processes to no avail.

I hope if sure p sends a mail, they ll call or send sms at least. if not, wat do I do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineco(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2013
they will sent to ur phone first and tell u to check ur mail to accept or reject
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DrCaleb: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Posted to a place just 6km from my residence. Bin accepted, and as much as those that applied, u are next in line for God's favour. Remain blessed
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydykes(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ineco, I got a mail form Sure-P/GIS that they've found me an employer and I was given a number to contact @ UBA headquarters.. Pls, I need to know if I am to go to UBA headquarters in Lagos or just to the branch in Imo state that I was posted to. I also want to know where I am to attend the interview/test. Please you can send ur reply through nairaland forum, facebook (dike emeka harrison, or my email address (e@yahoo.com). I'm waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
DrCaleb: Posted to a place just 6km from my residence. Bin accepted, and as much as those that applied, u are next in line for God's favour. Remain blessed
Uba or where were u posted to. Still expecting mine sha
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineco(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Just if u want thd offer, just click accept then uba will get back to u and u maybe invite to lagos,and if u invite to lag 4rm ur state and u dnt make it,its left to u.but,there is no crime in risk,best luck
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by EdDave(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
ineco: they will sent to ur phone first and tell u to check ur mail to accept or reject
Kk.Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by joshuajunior(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
@house, i was invited for a chat on friday, 18, oct, 2013, by 10 a.m @ UBA 10 stallion road,Enugu.i am frm abia, based in umuahia.pls is there anyone in dsm shoes as mine?, wat are we to expect. Who knws to d plc, i hv bn to enugu once.any valuable information will be appreciated.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by specimen23(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
i was posted to uba,i did my interview last 2weeks,and was sent a congratulatory text on thurday,so wud encourage u guys to give it a chance,u may be accepted!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steffans(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
I have a Problm with my Registration...
My NYSC no. Didn't correspond with wat Is on d form...

NDE is saying ders nuthng dey can do.. Abut it... Has any one bin in such a situation? If yes.. Hw did u go abt it??
Thanks!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
steffans: I have a Problm with my Registration...

NDE is saying ders nuthng dey can do.. Abut it... Has any one bin in such a situation? If yes.. Hw did u go abt it??
Thanks!

which firm were u posted to? en does it mean u are disqualified? am also havin same problem although i hv not registered.
pls try en find out if there is a way forward.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by hrykanu231(m): 2:13am On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=steffans]I have a Problm with my Registration...

Thanks![/quote$
I had a similar issue during my documentation, just present your original NYSC Cert and other documents bearing your name. In the event they still dnt accept, swear an affifavit that the discharge number was entered in error while u were rushing to submit or if possible call GIS office ABJ or do them a mail. Mine was sorted on the spot...Best of luck

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Imaem: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ deesquare-diddy, where was ur accesment venue and which day was d acceptance sent to u after d accessment? i did my wit Dangote in abuja on 13th sept and i hve nt heard anytin frm them
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steffans(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=hrykanu231][/quote]

Thanks Bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by deesquarediddy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ima-em:
@ deesquare-diddy, where was ur accesment venue and which day was d acceptance sent to u after d accessment? i did my wit Dangote in abuja on 13th sept and i hve nt heard anytin frm them

I did mine in Lagos on the 6th of Sept. ....and i got a notification of my acceptance on the 7th of october, though they are yet to communicate the joining date to me.
What course did you study? The day i did mine, the assessment was for mechanical alone. So, just wait till they'll contact you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Imaem: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mechanical Engineering

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ima-em:
Mechanical Enginering

i did @ abj also lma wat sup na?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Imaem: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=chinechem]

Notin yet oo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiommy63(f): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hello house, looks like everyone is being posted to UBA. Well, I applied last month(Sept.) and got a message from them yesterday. Was posted to a health consulting firm in Abj. Pls, my question is: Must I go to Uba branch in Enugu to open my account? Or can i do dat in any other branch? Replies plssss...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
steffans: I have a Problm with my Registration... My NYSC no. Didn't correspond with wat Is on d form... NDE is saying ders nuthng dey can do.. Abut it... Has any one bin in such a situation? If yes.. Hw did u go abt it?? Thanks!
Do you apply through NDE ? PLS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kemmary: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2013
Please has anyone been paid september stipend. I started work in september 9 n up till now, I havnt received any oh.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=Ima-em][/quote]
@ lma , shud in case there is info, pls here is ma email chigozie1987@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls, anybody bn matched in ekiti indicate o o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by wizzle772: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
kemmary: Please has anyone been paid september stipend. I started work in september 9 n up till now, I havnt received any oh.
is the firm u are working paying u any stipend?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kemmary: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
wizzle772: is the firm u are working paying u any stipend?
[quote author=wizzle772] yes they are
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nnajihelen: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
chiommy63: Hello house, looks like everyone is being posted to UBA. Well, I applied last month(Sept.) and got a message from them yesterday. Was posted to a health consulting firm in Abj. Pls, my question is: Must I go to Uba branch in Enugu to open my account? Or can i do dat in any other branch? Replies plssss...

pls chioma,i av bn trying to get a way to apply for this sure P program pls hw did u go abt it,i mean hw did u register?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by wizzle772: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=kemmary][/quote] thanks for ur reply. But has FG started paying u? I have just been merge wit a company, I want to no if FG stipend is coming as at wen due.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by hrykanu231(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
kemmary: Please has anyone been paid september stipend. I started work in september 9 n up till now, I havnt received any oh.

Have your employer filled and submitted your assessment form?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiommy63(f): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
nnajihelen:

pls chioma,i av bn trying to get a way to apply for this sure P program pls hw did u go abt it,i mean hw did u register?
Go to www.wyesurep.gov.ng. Meanwhile someone should help me answer my question pls...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by AntiVirus2: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Phew!! Now am here...got a text/email message today about an offer...i was posted to Chams Plc...its an IT firm in lagos...i studied computer science....Anyone here got an offer dia....Haba!! Wen i saw dat offer i almost fall enter gutter grin...only to to see its a 25k stipends tin undecided .....i have even 4gotten i applied to a SURE-P program....My waka waka too much.....anyway am waiting response from someome who got same offer to chams plc.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tpapi: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pls i wan 2 ask, can i stil apply 4 dis programme or is it late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.