Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (943865 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by preetygina: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
dafgee, i checked my profile n i saw "accepted by graduate" n d name of my employer.i didnt see hired oo.where on ur profile did u see it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
My status is showing accepted by graduate with the name of my employer but when I check my profile its still showing' pending hire'. Someone please explain to me what this means
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
amadice: having issue with my my profile cant open,
same here
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by preetygina: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
morewealth, how do i check my profile?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
preetygina: morewealth, how do i check my profile?
After you log in, in the homepage at the left side of your screen click on view profile.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by preetygina: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
kk morewealth i ve seen it.mine is "pending hire" and i ve nt received my account no.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
preetygina: kk morewealth i ve seen it.mine is "pending hire" and i ve nt received my account no.
Maybe your account is yet to be processed so maybe you should exercise a little patience or visit the UBA bank branch you submitted your account opening form to.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just long in to my profile it has not changed to hire it still the same even though UBA has sent me acct number.what is the problem naa, am beginning to be scared because I was so sure of everything before.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
morewealth: My status is showing accepted by graduate with the name of my employer but when I check my profile its still showing' pending hire'. Someone please explain to me what this means
It is only your employer that can change your status from Pending hire to Hired through the employer Sure-P homepage. You have to tell your employer to login to his Sure P account and click Hire for all his interns. He should also mark all days of the month of September for you guys through his own homepage of Sure-P account (whenever the Timesheet is sent to his home page of Sure-P account). And type in at least two achievement/accomplishment for each of the interns in the month of September (in the space provided below the the Time Sheet). He will do that for each of the intern and save it one after the other, and send them all at once. And for the first time, he will supply your Bank Account to Sure-P through his own homepage (he will do that only once). Your employer should know all these.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 5:40am On Sep 28, 2014
authority2006: It is only your employer that can change your status from Pending hire to Hired through the employer Sure-P homepage. You have to tell your employer to login to his Sure P account and click Hire for all his interns. He should also mark all days of the month of September for you guys through his own homepage of Sure-P account (whenever the Timesheet is sent to his home page of Sure-P account). And type in at least two achievement/accomplishment for each of the interns in the month of September (in the space provided below the the Time Sheet). He will do that for each of the intern and save it one after the other, and send them all at once. And for the first time, he will supply your Bank Account to Sure-P through his own homepage (he will do that only once). Your employer should know all these.
Well understood. Thanks bro!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bekeson: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls who els got dis. Dear gradute, you have been invited to an internship opportunity fair. Please check your email and print the invitation letter.

And since i got d txt message i went to my box there was no mail sent to my box. Pls wat wil i do nxt? Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bekeson: Pls who els got dis. Dear gradute, you have been invited to an internship opportunity fair. Please check your email and print the invitation letter.

And since i got d txt message i went to my box there was no mail sent to my box. Pls wat wil i do nxt? Thanks
Check your spams and if you can't find it there maybe they are yet to send it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Malubi(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bekeson: Pls who els got dis. Dear gradute, you have been invited to an internship opportunity fair. Please check your email and print the invitation letter.

Got the same messege about two weeks ago but no invitation in my email and the worst is that i forgot my GIS Account and password becouse i applied since 2012. Pls somebody should help on what i can do. Will i visit sure-p office in ABUJA and explain to them? Pls help. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Malubi(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jgyrl: @Malubi check ur GIS account mail
I checked inbox, spam, but no mail found. Only that i forgot my GIS account and password. What can do now? Anything good 4 me to visit GIS office? Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Malubi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Malubi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eduxerxes: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Malubi: I checked inbox, spam, but no mail found. Only that i forgot my GIS account and password. What can do now? Anything good 4 me to visit GIS office? Thanks.
are u saying that u forgot even ur Email address?? Kai! U need serious flogging.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Malubi(m): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2014
eduxerxes: are u saying that u forgot even ur Email address?? Kai! U need serious flogging.
@ eduxerxes Read me very well. I checked my email inbox and spam folders but have not seen any invite. GIS Account is not email Account. Somebody should tell me what to do. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eduxerxes: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Malubi: @ eduxerxes Read me very well. I checked my email inbox and spam folders but have not seen any invite. GIS Account is not email Account. Somebody should tell me what to do. Thanks
I'm tryin to help u here Bro...u use ur Email address to open ur GIS account am I ryt? Simply enter ur Email add and then click on "forgot password". Follow the process and get a new password.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bekeson: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Just checkd my spam box yestade nd saw the letter whch i v printed.
They ask me to com wit my invitation letter, all my original credentials both NYSC discharg and valid ID card on 3rd oct. 2014 @ modotel Enugu for an interview if there wil b any organization intrested in my skills. That i b interviewd and deployed immediately when i matched to them. Time 7.30am while registration ends at 8.45am

So, if u hav gotin sms invitaion but yet to see ur letter to print, i urge u to visit ur SPAM box u wil see d letter. because u might b among on those dat de wil verify dis date above @ Enugu. No time left.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Malubi: @ eduxerxes Read me very well. I checked my email inbox and spam folders but have not seen any invite. GIS Account is not email Account. Somebody should tell me what to do. Thanks
ur email is ur username den click 4got pasword
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jhorsh(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2014
i got a match with uba ikeja branch....anyone else
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by luimartins: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ettimah: I got my June/July stipends on the 20th of dis month. Wat is wrongs with urs?

Pls dear, how much is ds stipends?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by clily: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bekeson: Just checkd my spam box yestade nd saw the letter whch i v printed.
They ask me to com wit my invitation letter, all my original credentials both NYSC discharg and valid ID card on 3rd oct. 2014 @ modotel Enugu for an interview if there wil b any organization intrested in my skills. That i b interviewd and deployed immediately when i matched to them. Time 7.30am while registration ends at 8.45am

So, if u hav gotin sms invitaion but yet to see ur letter to print, i urge u to visit ur SPAM box u wil see d letter. because u might b among on those dat de wil verify dis date above @ Enugu. No time left.
Pls are u among d people dat submitted documents in their office in okpara venue in Enugu last month?..pls reply me cos I was among
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eduxerxes: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
luimartins:

Pls dear, how much is ds stipends?
u should know that its 30k.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bekeson: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ Chily, no oooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
modotel enugu, here i come tomoro, any pals wit me?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bekeson: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ bobskylo, i ll b wit u. Does yours tomoro? because mine is next moro.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by luimartins: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bobskylo: modotel enugu, here i come tomoro, any pals wit me?

If urs is 2morrow, pls update us on how it goes. Mine is next 2mao. Goodluck!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Bekeson: @ bobskylo, i ll b wit u. Does yours tomoro? because mine is next moro.
am sorry, is on d 3rd oct
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2014
luimartins:

If urs is 2morrow, pls update us on how it goes. Mine is next 2mao. Goodluck!
am sorry, is on fri 3rd oct pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abevolve: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Can anyone inform me of when to expect the timesheet. I had issues with my stipend since June. Please just inform so i can tell my boss to check her mail and fill the time sheet.

Thanks (in advance)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.