Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944483 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by batero: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Can u help with my Dec, 2014 and January 2015 unpaid allowances? Thanks for ur kind and sincere gesture....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Happy new week
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Pls puntermund or who ever that can assist should me for my Unpaid Stipend. I have done all the needful and yet not paid. Pls help
charliman2012@gmail.com
Computer office Systems limited Onitsha
March to date
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
@Mr puntersmind, i've seen several appreciation from fellow nairalanders you've helped on this platform. pls, help me and match me with a firm.

Name: Henry, Aniebietabasi

beneficiary number: GI-AKW-EKE-00283

email: aniebietabasihenry@yahoo.com

discipline: Electrical Electronics Engineering

Thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
June alert 65% loading grin

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2015
writetopoker:
June alert 65% loading grin
My dear, wake up.. Its 15% o

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2015
OrangeDream:

lol

na one chance we don enter oh
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2015
bgates:

lol

Me lyk to face reality

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
OrangeDream:
Me lyk to face reality
bgates:

lol
OrangeDream:

Women & men of little hope grin 65% loading

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
writetopoker:

Women & men of little hope grin 65% loading
Na by hope?? Oya, enter UBA carry ur "hope" go withdraw moni na
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Customer care numbers

Switched off for a week now

Info has the phone machine was burnt in the Abuja office..
Awaiting repairs

For Alert let's see next week Wednesday
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
OrangeDream:
Na by hope?? Oya, enter UBA carry ur "hope" go withdraw moni na

shocked will u be my accomplice?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Candyrain(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good evening. I got a GIS INTERN SURVEY FOR INTERNSHIP FAIR mail and was asked to fill a form. I'm a graduate of Geophysics but from the list of preferred sector of interest none of it is related to my course of study. Pls which do you suggest I go for?
Must my choice be related to my course of study? I'm anticipating your quick response. Thanks

Cc: Ask4bigneyo puntersmind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Candyrain:
Good evening. I got a GIS INTERN SURVEY FOR INTERNSHIP FAIR mail and was asked to fill a form. I'm a graduate of Geophysics but from the list of preferred sector of interest none of it is related to my course of study. Pls which do you suggest I go for?
Must my choice be related to my course of study? I'm anticipating your quick response. Thanks

Can u copy and paste the URL link here for the house to look into it and advice ASAP
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2015
writetopoker:

shocked will u be my accomplice?
No, thank u.. I don't swim in the ocean of fictions
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Candyrain:

. A very big NO,you can choose any available course of your interest,do it ASAP before you enter one chance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Pls which state or region
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Candyrain(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2015
charliman2012:
Pls which state or region
FCT> LAGOS> AKWA IBOM> CROSS RIVERS> DELTA> EDO & IMO
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Candyrain(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Edokpia:
. A very big NO,you can choose any available course of your interest,do it ASAP before you enter one chance.

Geophysics is not related to any of the listed preferred sector of interest. Is it advisable to select OTHERS?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Candyrain:

You are free to choose any course of ur choice....bt it will be better if u choose d one dt related to ur discipline.
Do it ASAP b4 d deadline. Good luck to u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Candyrain(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

You are free to choose any course of ur choice....bt it will be better if u choose d one dt related to ur discipline.
Do it ASAP b4 d deadline. Good luck to u

That's where I'm confused bro, Geophysicist are mostly needed in the oil & gas industry and it's not among the list. Is it advisable to select OTHERS?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Which link is dt and what was d content of the mail sent to u?
Could u pls post it here for us to see?
Was it frm GIS? Or which of d job are u reffering to?

Good day, I also got similar mail and here it is

GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME (GIS), SURE-P

Dear APPLICANT,

PLEASE MAKE THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT AS IT RELATES TO YOUR AREA OF INTEREST IN THE FOLLOWING SECTORS:

Agriculture & Export Promotion Sector ----------- N5,500.00
ICT & Telecommunication ----------- N6,000.00
Banking / Finance / Accounting / Audit ----------- N5,500.00
Manufacturing & Services ----------- N5,500.00
Education & Real Estate ------------N6,000.00
Hospitality & Health ----------- 6,000.00
Power & Others. ---------- 6,000.00

Account Name: Ozurumba Billion
          Account Number: 0022004408
          Bank Name: Access Bank.

Please scan and send your payment slip  to GIS-SURE-P@execs.com OR GIS@execs.com  on or before Friday, the 24th of July, 2015.

ALL APPLICANTS should SAFEGUARD ALL CODE NUMBERS.

THANKS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2015
sherryshitt:

Dear APPLICANT,

PLEASE MAKE THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT AS IT RELATES TO YOUR AREA OF INTEREST IN THE FOLLOWING SECTORS:

Please scan and send your payment slip  to GIS-SURE-P@execs.com OR GIS@execs.com  on or before Friday, the 24th of July, 2015.

THANKS
Pls dont fall for this.... Run for ur life pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Candyrain(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2015
sherryshitt:

Dear APPLICANT,

THANKS

This is definitely a scam
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2015
sherryshitt:

Dear APPLICANT,

THANKS
Pls dont fall for this.... Run for ur life. The last time GIS Sent dis form to us sometim last year... They ddnt ask us to pay a dime. I guess some scammers r using GIS to scam ppl
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DoubleFaith(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2015
sherryshitt:

Dear APPLICANT,

Account Name: SCAM Ozurumba Billion
          Account Number: SCAM

THANKS

BIG SCAM...DO NOT PAY A DIME.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2015
sherryshitt:

Dear APPLICANT,

THANKS
Pls dont fall for this.... Run for ur life pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pls puntermund or who ever that can assist should help me for my Unpaid Stipend. I have done all the needful and still yet not paid charliman2012@gmail.com Computer office Systems limited Onitsha. March to date.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Geophysics is not related to any of the listed preferred sector of interest. Is it advisable to select OTHERS?
. So you are still asking question,I have told you to select any sector of your choice,you will be suprised that if you are eventually selected for the internship fair you may not even come across the so- called Geophysics oppurtunity in the venue,so why you dey dull urself na,common act very fast before ..............
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
I nor get alert.. Na Godwin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
charliman2012:
Pls puntermund or who ever that can assist should help me for my Unpaid Stipend. I have done all the needful and still yet not paid charliman2012@gmail.com Computer office Systems limited Onitsha. March to date.

Why is it that no one seems to help me here. Taught we are brother and sisters in this forum but since last four months that i started complaining about this non payment no one seems to help even after submitting me information to puntermundand Lad last month i still didnt receive any alert. Since this month i always post me complain here almost every day but never get reply from any body. Most time i feel like forgetting dis sure-p stuff but that is my only source of income till i get a better job. I there plead on puntermund or any body that can help to extend his kind gesture to my problem as i always pray that Almighty God will continue to bless him abondantly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.