Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944345 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2015
Timesheet is now available for filling. Ensure you fill it today like our bros said. Good luck and Thanks for all that tweeted.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2015
cashreport:
Good morning all
Ensure your timesheet is filled today to avoid payment delay
is it out?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Time sheet is out. June Alert loading... July time sheet is 23days.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dammysphere(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2015
ANYONE THAT HAS THE CURRENT OUTSTANDING STIPEND FORM SHOULD PLS FORWARD IT TO dammysphere@gmail.com,i have NOT BEEN PAID SINCE FEBRUARY.SOMEONE SHOULD PLS SAVE A SOUL!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2015
Good morning fellow interns, Is there any hashtag you guys have already created on this non-payment issue? If yes, let me know. I want to parttake in the social media campaign as well.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2015
Solutions to outstanding stipend
(save this information just in case)
For outstanding stipend or those owned or those that miss June or any month stipend.

Do this and smile cheesy

Open excel worksheet
Create like 5 lines
Type... Intern name, code, company name, location, intern bank account, month owned
Save the document with outstanding stipend request
Send to finance@gisurep.gov.ng through your employer
Better still create it for him and send through his email
Thank you and God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dammysphere(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2015
THE MONTHS OF JUNE TIMESHEET DID NOT APPEAR ON MY TIME KEEPING RECORD BUT MY EMPLOYER SAID HE ALWAYS FILL IT ON TIME,I HAV NOT SEEN JULY TIMESHEET AS WELL.I HAVE NEVER ALTER ANY INFO ON MY TIMESHEET SINCE I JOINED SURE-P,THE QUESTION IS,WILL MY EMPLOYER FILL MY TIMESHEET BEFORE IT COULD APPEAR ON MY PROFILE OR I WILL ALSO FILL IT IF IT APPEARS ON MY PROFILE? SOMEONE THAT KNOWS THE CORRECT ANSWER SHOULD PLS COMMENT COS AM CONFUSED,PLS DROP UR PHONE NUMBERS FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION.CALL ME ON 08038526978 Or dammysphere@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Sheyhunn:
Good morning fellow interns, Is there any hashtag you guys have already created on this non-payment issue? If yes, let me know. I want to parttake in the social media campaign as well.
Good job to @bendotwittz, @Kendeville, @emmydarl84, @AyoOrija, @fodeh2001
I've retweeted some of the tweets and still tweeting. Don't let us relent in our effort to make the government and agencies in charge of the payment #DoTheRightThing. The money has already been allocated, it's left for us to alert them of their responsibility or leave them to embezzle it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
dammysphere:
ANYONE THAT HAS THE CURRENT OUTSTANDING STIPEND FORM SHOULD PLS FORWARD IT TO dammysphere@gmail.com,i have NOT BEEN PAID SINCE FEBRUARY.SOMEONE SHOULD PLS SAVE A SOUL!
. No current outstanding form,edit the prevoius one and send it now and today,don't delay surep is first come first serve,am also happy that many nairalanders have gotten the message of filling timesheet on time,pls as you do that remember the rules oo,am convinced that with this developement there will be sharp drop of complaints about non payment next month,one love.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2015
dammysphere:
THE MONTHS OF JUNE TIMESHEET DID NOT APPEAR ON MY TIME KEEPING RECORD BUT MY EMPLOYER SAID HE ALWAYS FILL IT ON TIME,I HAV NOT SEEN JULY TIMESHEET AS WELL.I HAVE NEVER ALTER ANY INFO ON MY TIMESHEET SINCE I JOINED SURE-P,THE QUESTION IS,WILL MY EMPLOYER FILL MY TIMESHEET BEFORE IT COULD APPEAR ON MY PROFILE OR I WILL ALSO FILL IT IF IT APPEARS ON MY PROFILE? SOMEONE THAT KNOWS THE CORRECT ANSWER SHOULD PLS COMMENT COS AM CONFUSED,PLS DROP UR PHONE NUMBERS FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION.CALL ME ON 08038526978 Or dammysphere@gmail.com
. Your employer does not need to sign your timesheet before it appears on your profile,and if it appears on your profile you can not fill it exept your employer,however if every thing appears in your profile and one inch disappears from your employer profile there is problem,it is better your employer profile is fully loaded even if nothing appears on your own, no shaken.so confirm from him if it actually appears on his profile,if he actually signed it and if your details e.g name,no of working days etc is displayed in his timehistory after signing, if yes,bros you have no problem.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wednesday o undecided undecided

Is well even in the well

Waiting for Wednesday
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Larule007(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
cashreport:
Wednesday o undecided undecided
Is well even in the well
Waiting for Wednesday
What's happening on wednesday?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
95% Godwin loading grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Abbey1045(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
writetopoker:
95% Godwin loading grin
Yes o

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
av de paid federal civil service worker?our payment may b dependent on when de ar paid.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2015
What is really happening? Call cc yesterday and was told they r processing our payment but wonder why it is taking so long. My own problem is since march to date i have not been paid and pray to be among the list this time.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2015
charliman2012:
What is really happening? Call cc yesterday and was told they r processing our payment but wonder why it is taking so long. My own problem is since march to date i have not been paid and pray to be among the list this time.
. I called too, I was told we will be paid this week and that they are seriously preparing the outstanding payments for interns,that the presidency is not confortable with the series of complaints from interns on stipend delay and non payments,so many people go get arear/outstanding alawee this week,happy enjoyment in advance my fellow interns.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Romeozigs:
av de paid federal civil service worker?our payment may b dependent on when de ar paid.
they have been paid yesterday.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Edokpia:
. I called too, I was told we will be paid this week and that they are seriously preparing the outstanding payments for interns,that the presidency is not confortable with the series of complaints from interns on stipend delay and non payments,so many people go get arear/outstanding alawee this week,happy enjoyment in advance my fellow interns.
Correct seems the tweeting worked
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2015
cashreport:
did u tweet and hv u tweeted
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
cashreport:

. Yes oo,thanks to all that tweeted and all the readers of our various tweets,one love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ademaintain(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
love dis trend.......correct @u all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ofia2:
dat means our pay don mature na.b4 friday we shld get our pay

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ofia2:
That means they may pay us today. My opinion ooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
neyosea25:
That means they may pay us today. My opinion ooo
Delay just too much for government eirk

They do things slow

The president is not the problem

The two main people holding us are the
1. Permanent secretary ministry of finance
2. The head of service of the Federation

The money is there why wasting time to release it??
Doing several baseless verifications that have been done before.. Eye service
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Big Kudos to we that tweeted @mbuhari
alert loading.....96%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Big Kudos to we that tweeted @mbuhari alert loading.....96%

Re u sure!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
kunlexbaba45:

Re u sure!!!!!!!!!!
99.99% Shua as PMB used to pronounce "sure"
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
they should just pay june and july.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mathematics now

GIS PROGRAM has 20,000 interns currently

Multiply 20, 000 by 30,000 naira stipend

That amount to some hundreds of millions

That 10 senators get.... And some local government chairman pocket for ghost projects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thats 600,000,000 million

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wednesday

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.