Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944418 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 1:27am On Aug 25, 2015
favoryte33:
Is your former employer forcecom? because i also hav d same issue.
yes
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vikkymimi: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
mickeysylva:
Hi room, pls I was part of those matched last week @ d job fair in lag, I received d mail to accept the offer but I haven't been able to access d site via the link sent. What am I not doing right?
Hi peeps, I was matched manually at the job fair in abj bt uptil nw I ve nt gotten any confirmatory mail. wat am I to do house. pls anybody dat went tru same should help me out. tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphiesworld: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2015
A friend need help. A firm in Edo state has agreed to accept him, but the employer doesn't know how to go about it. And the firm still have room to accept more interns. Please how should the person go about it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
my employer received a mail on Monday to fill a survey form on or before 1st sept. I advice u ask your employers to check their mail.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abevolve: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
puntersmind:
Be patient. Make sure your employer sends another completed Outstanding Claims sheet to finance@gisurep.gov.ng by the end of this month. Cheers.

Thanks for the reply but is there anything i need to do.

I have exited the scheme since May and my stipend is outstanding since Jan - May. Is there any other step I need to take apart from sending the claims form?

Can I get the outstanding claims form please. abbeygbenga@gmail.com, abbey_gbenga@yahoo.co.uk.

When is the most appropriate time to send it? End of the month or first week of the month.

Can I call you on phone?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
I was given an offer to accept or reject and i never respond cos i want to do some findings b4 taken decision but to my suprise ds afternoon d offer has been automatically accepted. Anybody with da xperiene?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Kemzievictor(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
vikkymimi:

Hi peeps, I was matched manually at the job fair in abj bt uptil nw I ve nt gotten any confirmatory mail. wat am I to do house. pls anybody dat went tru same should help me out. tnx
Go to ministry of finance. They will sort it out manually
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by desykay(f): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
puntersmind:
Noted. I will email you.
@puntersmind sir pls am yet to receive ur mail as promised. Thanking u in advance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sunboluwaji(m): 5:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Gudmorning,our company have registerd wit sure p since last year,we request for interns to be posted to our company but up till nw dey aven't get back to us. Pls anybody who can help should call us on dis number(08035774057 or 08098348401) COMPANY NAME-PIVOT & SONIB RESOURCES LIMITED.
ADDRESS-Block X plot 18,fakua arodoye family layout off igbatoro road,imafon,akure,ondo state.
We mold BLOCKS,RINGS,INTERLOCKING TILES.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by obiscapula(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Putersmind I just registered on the surep web last month. Being waiting, what do I do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2015
obiscapula:
Putersmind I just registered on the surep web last month. Being waiting, what do I do?
Keep waiting till it gets to your turn...
*NB....Do well to check your mail add often n often starting from next month (Sept) because SENIOR interns will be passing out by Sept in order to give room for new intakes!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Keep waiting till it gets to your turn...
*NB....Do well to check your mail add often n often starting from next month (Sept) because SENIOR interns will be passing out by Sept in order to give room for new intakes!
still waiting for this man to sign d two forms...he's in UK...and my 14days will expire tomorrow...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gheritage:

still waiting for this man to sign d two forms...he's in UK...and my 14days will expire tomorrow...
Signature should not be d problem, someone can do that on his behalf....

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ohosi4real(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
can someone pls help match me
gis/ed/ore/00788
phone no 08060783423
Name Adeloye Collins

i register since 2013 but no one have call me for a job
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ohosi4real(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
@puntermind pls help me to matched me in any firm I register since 2013 no one have match me since then. Pls I need your help My email: ohosilife@yahoo.com Phone no 08060783423 Gis-edo-ore-00788 I will be grateful if you help me out. May d lord bless you as u do these 4 me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Signature should not be d problem, someone can do that on his behalf....
thanks for your heartfelt response sir...the person in charge refused to sign...she said until the man return from UK
...I'm not happy with them at all...today is the 14th day of expiry.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Gheritage:

thanks for your heartfelt response sir...the person in charge refused to sign...she said until the man return from UK
If there r ways to connect him, u can inform him of wat is on ground and if not, do not panic so far u have been accepted by ur employer n ur profile is now showing HIRED.... U can forward d form to surep as time goes on.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gheritage:

. No big deal, don't panic,it can be signed and sent at any given time,if you don't mind it can even be signed by anybody and sent with your e.mail if the stress is too much,it is just for documentation purpose and nothing more.However my fear for you is that given all these lacadaisical attitude in your firm how are you sure that your monthly timeshhet will be signed as at when due,that is what you must work on now,remember timesheet will appear 2morrow and disappear on the 7th.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chickygirl: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls I registered last month and they sent me a mail. Heading" survey invitition for Graduate Internship scheme" with a link to fill a form on or before sept 3rd.Dose dat mean I will matched soon. Pls explain dis to me and what should I do to hasten the process. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dolipo1: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
YES YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR A JOB FAIR ONCE YOU FILL THE SURVEY........WHICH STATE PLEASE?
chickygirl:
Pls I registered last month and they sent me a mail. Heading" survey invitition for Graduate Internship scheme" with a link to fill a form on or before sept 3rd.Dose dat mean I will matched soon. Pls explain dis to me and what should I do to hasten the process. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cabayes: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2015
dolipo1:
YES YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR A JOB FAIR ONCE YOU FILL THE SURVEY........WHICH STATE PLEASE?

I got a mail that required me to fill a form through a link.. Internship in the creative sector.. Does that mean that the job is a temporary internship with small stipends??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Is time sheet out for August?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

If there r ways to connect him, u can inform him of wat is on ground and if not, do not panic so far u have been accepted by ur employer n ur profile is now showing HIRED.... U can forward d form to surep as time goes on.
Bigneyo...thanks for those response... It has been helpful to me
Thank God man came back yesterday and d forms has been signed by him.
1. I've not seen HIRED on my profile ooo
2. I've not taken d forms to UBA yet
3. And 14days ultimatum given by sureP for processing lasted yesterday
4. Pls help me sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
engrsyer:
Is time sheet out for August?
August time sheet is out
Lol
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2015
Edokpia:
. No big deal, don't panic,it can be signed and sent at any given time,if you don't mind it can even be signed by anybody and sent with your e.mail if the stress is too much,it is just for documentation purpose and nothing more.However my fear for you is that given all these lacadaisical attitude in your firm how are you sure that your monthly timeshhet will be signed as at when due,that is what you must work on now,remember timesheet will appear 2morrow and disappear on the 7th.
At any given time? U mean I shouldn't worry abt 14days ultimatum which lasted yesterday?....
Concerning d time sheet...I've not taken d bank opening form to UBA...pls help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
chickygirl:

Just fill the form u will invited for a job fair. Please if i will plead you to post or send me the link because I also have a friend that have registered long ago and has not been invited. Please post the link Here for some ppl who MAY need to fill or rather send it to my mail. charliman2010@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tholuxanny: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please i need the backlog complaint form... Anyone pls send to tholuxanny@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gheritage:

At any given time? U mean I shouldn't worry abt 14days ultimatum which lasted yesterday?....
Concerning d time sheet...I've not taken d bank opening form to UBA...pls help
. Yes,the most pressing issues on ground for you is to tell your employer to accept you on his profile and opening of UBA acct so that it will be effected on your timesheet.Note:you are not yet hired ooooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
chickygirl:
which state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abevolve: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
@PUNTERSMIND: Can I ask my employer to send in MY OUTSTANDING STIPENDS CLAIM FORM NOW

abevolve:

Thanks for the reply but is there anything i need to do.

I have exited the scheme since May and my stipend is outstanding since Jan - May. Is there any other step I need to take apart from sending the claims form?

Can I get the outstanding claims form please. abbeygbenga@gmail.com, abbey_gbenga@yahoo.co.uk.

When is the most appropriate time to send it? End of the month or first week of the month.

Can I call you on phone?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gheritage:

Bigneyo...thanks for those response... It has been helpful to me
Thank God man came back yesterday and d forms has been signed by him.
1. I've not seen HIRED on my profile ooo
2. I've not taken d forms to UBA yet
3. And 14days ultimatum given by sureP for processing lasted yesterday
4. Pls help me sir
Jeeezzz!!! I doubt it if u have been matched online wit ur employer, That means ur status is stil pending, U don't need to wait for ur employer b4 opening acct, all u need to do now is to go to d nearest UBA branch, open a/c n submit ur acct nos to ur boss for him to update ur status/profile on his portal..... without acct nos showing on ur profile, ur stipend is at stake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.