Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,330 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (940687 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ashacot: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. Drop your email,when I send it edit it by adding Aug.
. Thanks. Valz10eze@yahoo.co.uk
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ashacot: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. Drop your email,when I send it edit it by adding Aug.
. Thanks. Valz10eze@yahoo.co.uk. Please where and who do I send it to
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
ashacot:
. Thanks. Valz10eze@yahoo.co.uk
. Sent
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. As a first timmer,I am very sure you made mistake by clicking on the submit button before marking the days,that is the only reason this problem will occur,it happened to me before as a first timmer,just be patient use outstanding form next month.But if you are convinced that you did not first click on the button,just know that it is one of the numerous technical problems associated with late signing of timesheet I have been talking about,if so call customer care technical department and explain to them,you might be lucky they rectify it for you.

Thank you very much, I called the customer service and was told it will be rectified tomorrow.
NB am a new intern
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by youthofnaija: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
@Edokpia....thanks for the prompt response. I was able to fill my timesheet using my employer's portal. I filled 22days for september and i saved. BUT I can't find the submit icon even at the home screen. I have checked severally....please where can I find it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
youthofnaija:
@Edokpia....thanks for the prompt response. I was able to fill my timesheet using my employer's portal. I filled 22days for september and i saved. BUT I can't find the submit icon even at the home screen. I have checked severally....please where can I find it
. If you did not first click on submit button before marking the days,then it is technical problem associated with late signing of timesheet.you should call customer care tommorrow for them to rectify it before you can successfully submit it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by youthofnaija: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. If you did not first click on submit button before marking the days,then it is technical problem associated with late signing of timesheet.you should call customer care tommorrow for them to rectify it before you can successfully submit it.
Thank you.... I'll do that tomorrow
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yusuf002(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. Very unfortunate,I don't think there is any place such wicked and inhumane people are being reported to,just try to adjust for the remaining months.
w

hello house, pls helped me with outstanding stipend
form pls help: yusufbm002@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nicholas4(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Goodmorning house.....After my employer filled my timesheet, i saw the following on my timekeeping page:

PIUF STATUS: pending
PIUH APPROVAL: pending
PAID: pending

please is this normal?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Nicholas4:
Goodmorning house.....After my employer filled my timesheet, i saw the following on my timekeeping page:

PIUF STATUS: pending
PIUH APPROVAL: pending
PAID: pending

please is this normal?
99.9% Normal
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello Puntersmind Please match me in one of sure-p
firm in Imo state or abia state . My name is chioma vivian
GI-IMO-OWM-01887
londongal02@gmail.com ......08036642312...
Studied Hospitality and Tourism Management
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2015
yusuf002:
w

hello house, pls helped me with outstanding stipend
form pls help: yusufbm002@yahoo.com

Find it bellow attached to this post....

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. Sent
.. Tnx man...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ashacot: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. @edokpia, I was able to get the outstanding payment form. Please I wld like to know if I can send it with my email address or if it is only through my employer's portal I can send it. If I can send it through my email address, where do I send it to. Thank u very much. Meanwhile, I left a message in your mail. Valz10eze@yahoo.co.uk
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
ashacot:
. @edokpia, I was able to get the outstanding payment form. Please I wld like to know if I can send it with my email address or if it is only through my employer's portal I can send it. If I can send it through my email address, where do I send it to. Thank u very much. Meanwhile, I left a message in your mail. Valz10eze@yahoo.co.uk
. What are you still waiting for,today is the deadline for submision, do it before the end of today,you can send it with your email.Note: outstanding form is only by employer email or your own email as the situation demands but not employer portal.send it to finance@gisurep.gov.ng.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
hope its nt 2late 2day.my timesheet was jst signed 2day.me sef don taya 4d program.2months 2my exit.hope alert go buzz my fone o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ashacot: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. What are you still waiting for,today is the deadline for submision, do it before the end of today,you can send it with your email.Note: outstanding form is only by employer email or your own email as the situation demands but not employer portal.send it to finance@gisurep.gov.ng.
. I just did. Thank u @edokpia. Unfutunately I log on to my portal, I. Status there said HIRED but my timesheet has not been marked since june. Any advice from u? Thank u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ohosi4real(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
@ Edokpai pls help me match me to a firm Email: ohosilife@yahoo.com Gis-edo-ore-00788 Phone: 08060783423
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
ashacot:
. I just did. Thank u @edokpia. Unfutunately I log on to my portal, I. Status there said HIRED but my timesheet has not been marked since june. Any advice from u? Thank u
. Use outstanding form to collect all your money.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Weldone admin. Please,I need the outstanding stipend form for the month of January 2015. Pls kindly send it on this email: chiomaokoye99@hotmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Edokpia:
. Use outstanding form to collect all your money.

I just logged in my portal now, and I discovered my time sheet has not been marked, am a new intern will it affect my Sept stipend?

Cc Edokpia
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2015
gingger:

I just logged in my portal now, and I discovered my time sheet has not been marked, am a new intern will it affect my Sept stipend?

Cc Edokpia
. What have you been waiting for that you did not check your portal before now,definitely your sept stipend will not be paid at as when due,tell your employer to start signing it as from next month and every 1st - 7th of the month,you are to fill outstanding form next month too to reclaim sept pay.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tayo0074real(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2015
when is the september payment
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
tayo0074real:
when is the september payment
Normal alert time is btw 49th to 52nd of every month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sirwilly1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls, does anyone have an idea if employers receive any mail/message when an employee's programme is about to end, and what the content of the mail is.
I'm expecting answers pls. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Edokpia:
. What have you been waiting for that you did not check your portal before now,definitely your sept stipend will not be paid at as when due,tell your employer to start signing it as from next month and every 1st - 7th of the month,you are to fill outstanding form next month too to reclaim sept pay.

Tanks bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iykedaprince(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
When is the last batch of the training/orientation for interns this year?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tayo0074real(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
ok
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chinwejosy(f): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good day F.G sure P., my name is Ebeagwu chinwe GI - Imo- Owm- 01805 .please if you can help by making me understand what is happening via the last internship fair held at owerri on 15 Sept.2015. i met my employer their, which we where told that they will communicate with us through our email, but up til date nothing yet. few days ago i saw a mail sent from GIS but nothing was found in the attachment. please help me by clearing this issue. am really waiting for my documentation to resume work because i met my employer on that fair day. i will appreciate it most if this issue is taken care of. thanks alot.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Kemzievictor(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

49th to 52nd of every month? kiss undecided abeg explain again
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chinwejosy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
@ puntersmind. Sir, my name is Ebeagwu chinwe GI - Imo- Owm- 01805. chinwejosy@gmail.com. i know you are one of the problem solver i this intern, indeed God have lifted you. please puntersmind help me to solve this problem.
i met my employer on the internship fair held on 15 Sept. 2015 at Owerri and I we were told that we will be communicated through our email. but nothing yet uptil now. thou GIS sent to me an email but the attachment refused to open or let me say nothing was inside. please puntersmind if you can assist me by resending the mail so as to start my internship scheme. thanks you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tayo0074real(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kemzievictor:

49th to 52nd of every month? kiss undecided abeg explain again
dont mind him...just cracking joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.