Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944383 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by GentleSly7: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2014
@Puntersmind,I registerd for Gis on August dis yr in Abuja buh hv not been matched.pls what can I do tu enhance my chances
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by EdDave(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Ettimah:
Somebody is nt responding. Whr is Edave? Hw far? U don receive ur stipends?
@Ettimah
Sorry dear
I just saw ur message now. Yes I have received my September stipend. Waiting for August now. Cos my employer submiited both timesheets on 30th Sept. So the August pay might be delayed cos it was late.

Thnks for every every.
Can I buy you a drink?#smiles#
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abevolve: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
EdDave:
@Ettimah
Sorry dear
I just saw ur message now. Yes I have received my September stipend. Waiting for August now. Cos my employer submiited both timesheets on 30th Sept. So the August pay might be delayed cos it was late.

Thnks for every every.

When did you receive the September stipend? please I need to know
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
How far abt ekiti, ondo and fct intern fair? Any update
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by hrykanu231(m): 4:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Hi everyone, I havent been paid since may this year and I have passed out from the scheme by virtue of the one year duration.I have sent a litany of mails with accompanying calls including my former boss sending timesheets over and over again(at their request). WHAT CAN I DO?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by EdDave(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2014
abevolve:

When did you receive the September stipend? please I need to know
17 October
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nasyl(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
hey guys, i want to know if it is possible for an employer to request for a specific candidate from surep. if yes, how?
thanks!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MyLane: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hey guys! I got this text msg from Sure-p 2days ago. I had my verification exercise in Uyo on the 28th of August and I was thinking I would open an account with UBA on the day of merging with my prospective employer, only to receive this msg from Sure-p. I have been to the bank and they demanded I pay N2000 to open a savings account and not the aforementioned FREEDOM CLASSIC account. I don't know whether to go ahead and open the savings account or whether they UBA account guys are going to show up on the day of merging with my prospective employer. I need ur advice on this guys.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ohosi4real(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Am in abuja. They jst send me msg that i shod go to any uba branch to open an account sure p account
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls Authority2008 n those of u that r well informd about SURE P operation, i need ur advice on this. It may sound unusual, but it's a challeng to me. Just into d 2nd mnths with my employer n he's startd misbehaving. He refused to tick one day last month wen fillin d tym sheet for d month, my stipend for d day was witheld. I complaind to him n it bcame a problem. It's too early for dis. Is it possible for me to get disconnectd from Him again after accepting him? Ur advice 'll b appreciatd
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Abuja internship fair will be on the 28th of October, a week today.
GentleSly7:
@Puntersmind,I registerd for Gis on August dis yr in Abuja buh hv not been matched.pls what can I do tu enhance my chances
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
There will be an Internship Fair in the following states before the end of this month: FCT, Plateau and Ogun/Osun state( Sorry, I always mix these two states up, will confirm the right one). Only THREE states before will the fair be conducted in before the end of this month.
cc150615:

Do u know if there'll be a fair in Osun state any soon Please?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
You can send me your email address, so I can help you get an invitation if you don't get one on the 26th of October. Good Luck.
GentleSly7:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yes, but your chances of getting matched with a new company is very slim.
Hector1759:
Pls Authority2008 n those of u that r well informd about SURE P operation, i need ur advice on this. It may sound unusual, but it's a challeng to me. Just into d 2nd mnths with my employer n he's startd misbehaving. He refused to tick one day last month wen fillin d tym sheet for d month, my stipend for d day was witheld. I complaind to him n it bcame a problem. It's too early for dis. Is it possible for me to get disconnectd from Him again after accepting him? Ur advice 'll b appreciatd
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Try a more established branch of the bank.
MyLane:
Hey guys! I got this text msg from Sure-p 2days ago. I had my verification exercise in Uyo on the 28th of August and I was thinking I would open an account with UBA on the day of merging with my prospective employer, only to receive this msg from Sure-p. I have been to the bank and they demanded I pay N2000 to open a savings account and not the aforementioned FREEDOM CLASSIC account. I don't know whether to go ahead and open the savings account or whether they UBA account guys are going to show up on the day of merging with my prospective employer. I need ur advice on this guys.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
FCT = 28th of this month.
Bograd83:
How far abt ekiti, ondo and fct intern fair? Any update
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by escadah(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
EdDave:
@Ettimah
Sorry dear

Thnks for every every.
Hello, please how did you go about rectifying the payment issue?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MissW: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
@puntersmind Does it Mean dat Ekiti is no more on d list, 2ndly are dey still callg those who 1st register when d program started.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nasyl(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
nasyl:
hey guys, i want to know if it is possible for an employer to request for a specific candidate from surep. if yes, how?
thanks!

somebody should please say something
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rallymento(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guys I need help desperately,
I just received a text message telling me to come to Lagos for a test and interview for GIS at mayakorp. I also did the job fair held in September in my constituency and I was taken by a company in the east. I also remember that when I did my GIS registration I was in Lagos but after some years I decided to go back to the East to start my M.eng. My question is could it be the company that accepted in my constituency that linked me up to mayakorp in Lagos for an interview?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by preetygina: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
puntersmind, i ve nt received sept stipend. amongst my colleagues,its jst one person dat has received while d remainin nine of us posted to d same firm ve.am in anambra state
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
puntersmind:
FCT = 28th of this month.
Bro, when is ogun state fair coming up? Can someone matched with forcecom attend d fair? And pls ive been seaching for d handbool on how to opt-out of forcecome and ive not seen, can u mail d steps or give me d link.
Thanks in advance.
My mail samson.babalola4u@gmail.com.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
warri what is happening has all that was matched in warri ran away
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by philipopo: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Talking about Ogun State SureP,i received a mail last week Sunday saying that i should complete a survey form b4 the 21st of this month. That, i have done and submited with a message that my form has bn successfully received. So, what nxt?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sundaynig(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello All,

www.Nigerya.com is now looking for Freelancers for Data entry Jobs

Per Sign-Up and Successful Listing is =N= 50 Naira

You can reach me back if you have any enquiries on Support@Nigerya.email

Thanks

Sandeep Chulani
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Maybe
nasyl:

somebody should please say something
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by confidencekesk: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2014
preetygina:
puntersmind, i ve nt received sept stipend. amongst my colleagues,its jst one person dat has received while d remainin nine of us posted to d same firm ve.am in anambra state
PLS WOT IS GOIIN ON? AM IN ANAMBRA N ALL D NINE OF US IN DIS PARTICULAR. SCHOOL HS NT BEEN PAID. BT SM PPLE IN ANODA SL HAS BN PAID SINCE LAST FRIDAY. WO IS REALLY HAPPNING
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2014
Sundaynig:
Hello All,

www.Nigerya.com is now looking for Freelancers for Data entry Jobs

Per Sign-Up and Successful Listing is =N= 50 Naira

You can reach me back if you have any enquiries on Support@Nigerya.email

Thanks

Sandeep Chulani
u need to work on ur addresses
they arent complete!
what 33 nzuzu street Nigeria e no make sense.

33 ogungbundu street. Ikeja south Local Govt Area, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Thank me later!!!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2014
back to business... dis the 100th time am asking what is akwa ibom faith,?
Nigeria chai Chai embarassed embarassed
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2014
puntersmind:
You can send me your email address, so I can help you get an invitation if you don't get one on the 26th of October. Good Luck.
Hello, plz is there any update on Forcecom or do I need an invitation as u stated to be a part of sure-p. If so, this is my e-mail (greyonyukwo@yahoo.co.uk). I hope to hear from U. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2014
ohosi4real:
Am in abuja. They jst send me msg that i shod go to any uba branch to open an account sure p account
I wld like to know if u were part of Forcecom verification ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.