Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944599 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote a uthor=engrsyer post=40426642]I just called there CC line and I was told that payment would be next week and this week again though no good reason was given to me on the cause of delay.

So our hope for this week had been dashed.[/quote] If it eventualy happens as you have said , i will be highly dissapointed in this scheme.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Something is not right then. They are hiding the truth.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
akanmunimi:
If it eventualy happens as you have said , i will be highly dissapointed in this scheme.
my brother man exactly oo. I just felt disappointed.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Viktorlaw(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
i call customer care and the reply was "oga there is no money , when there is money you will be paid "...shocked with that response
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Viktorlaw:
i call customer care and the reply was "oga there is no money , when there is money you will be paid "...shocked with that response
Yeah, in my own case they said didn't I know what is happening in the country? that by the time they are thru with what they r doing they will pay and when I ask them when possibly the reply I got is next week. ok na , next week when? mid week or early next week or weekend? answer is NEXT WEEK. QED.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just place no hope on the response you get from the agents placed behind the GIS customer care line! They are operating differently from the management side and can give u any response they deem fit without due recourse to the ethics of customer care service. My response from them was 'very soon' and i asked them how soon is soon and she replied 'i don't know' no concern about our hardships!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Viktorlaw(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nawo.... just frustrating honestly
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Let forget about lamenting and stuff like that from now on, but take our "destiny" in our hands and be proactive in proffering solution to what's is happening now.

Somebody as suggested taken the battle to their twitter handle the likes of Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina, Bukola Saraki, Kemi Adeosun etc.

We should not underestimate our collective social media struggle/battle, I'm sure it will go along way in making them respond to us quickly, may be, perhaps early next week. Pls let do something instead of just waiting and whining.

We all have our phone and many here are twitter geeks/wizard, let channel that in rectifying the anomalies happening now with decorum and what is expected of graduate like us. We can use this hash tag:

#FGPayGISinterns

when posting on twitter starting tomorrow morning.

God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Witi(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
@akubo_adegbe @NGRPresident @MBuhari @GarSheu @bukolasaraki @NGRSenate @doyakubu Life has become unbearable for interns #FGPayGISinterns

Please join me.....

5 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yusuf002(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
moderation2020:
grin Godwin 99.98% loading grin
Any news ? bro up till now 100% never reached
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
yusuf002:

Any news ? bro up till now 100% never reached
truth is bitter

1. I "suspect" the program has been quashed
2. Sometime around MAY, from a reliable source I informed the house that the program will not exceed SEPTEMBER payment.
3. From an inside source, even if they pay OCTOBER stipend it will be the last, thus website downtime is intentional
4. SURE-P customer cares are just about 50-60% informed about happenings, thus they tell you what you should hear
5 Finally, I suggest we return to tweeting as we did back in the days, Laduna1 and puntersmind understands what I mean, we can use these harsh tags someone suggested @akubo_adegbe @NGRPresident @MBuhari @GarSheu @bukolasaraki @NGRSenate @doyakubu Life has become unbearable for interns #FGPayGISinterns

GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yusuf002(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
cryNO HOPE . NO HOPE .
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Are u resident in Ibadan? There is an urgent opening in Ibadan for marketing executives . Attractive Salary + Commission. Take ur CV to SOOVRA LTD, 1542b, DSTV building, Liberty Road, Ibadan. The closing date for CV submission is 30th November 2015. You can also forward ur CV to info.soovra@gmail.com. For further enquiries call 08038354042. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2015
LadunaI:
Let forget about lamenting and stuff like that from now on, but take our "destiny" in our hands and be proactive in proffering solution to what's is happening now.

Somebody as suggested taken the battle to their twitter handle the likes of Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina, Bukola Saraki, Kemi Adeosun etc.

We should not underestimate our collective social media struggle/battle, I'm sure it will go along way in making them respond to us quickly, may be, perhaps early next week. Pls let do something instead of just waiting and whining.

We all have our phone and many here are twitter geeks/wizard, let channel that in rectifying the anomalies happening now with decorum and what is expected of graduate like us. We can use this hash tag:

#FGPayGISinterns

God bless us all.

@lafunal lovely and wonderful suggestion. If we don't act fast now Na gbege for our head o. From tomorrow morning Na tweet campaign protest o. If we can tweet the fg they will push the GIS to speedy their site timely for this month timesheet to be marked on time. Some mentioned "didn't you see what is happening in the country" Its now or never am with you. Let's follow each other and tweet and retweet before our stipends will get out of hand. My tweet handle remains @emmydary84...will startbsoon
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2015
LadunaI:

#FGPayGISinterns

God bless us all.

@ladunal lovely and wonderful suggestion. I think If we don't act fast now, Na gbege for our head o. From tomorrow morning Na tweet campaign protest o. If we can tweet the FG et al, they will push the GIS to speedy their site timely for this month timesheet to be marked on time. Some mentioned "didn't you see what is happening in the country" Its now or never, am with you. Let's follow each other to tweet and retweet continuosly until they respond before our stipends will get out of hand. My tweet handle remains @emmydary84...will start soon.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2015
We have to hang on with our tweet. I wrote personally to GIS via their current page and they have this to answer me just 2 mins ago. These are conversation thread with GIS this morning.

Thu 6:24pm
Today is 26th , no Stipend and the site is still suspended. Atleast there should be an information from our employer your partner on patience.
We need information and assurance that we still in the scheme or not

10:23am
The delay being experienced is because of Treasury Single Account. But we are doing everything within our capacity to speedily resolve the issue. Payment will commence soon.

If that is so, The interns nationwide wanted to go via tweet campaign to the FG on the delay of our payment and unavailability of the portal access.

There is no need for that Mr. Mbachu, payment will definitely commence in no distant time.
Thanks for the info
Chat Conversation End

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by afotech01: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Hello Interns, You can GIS Customer on :08105576779. Call them now to know our faith. Tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yemmybx(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2015
afotech01:
Hello Interns, You can GIS Customer on :08105576779. Call them now to know our faith. Tnx
call them now to know your fate.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2015
moderation2020:

truth is bitter

1. I "suspect" the program has been quashed
2. Sometime around MAY, from a reliable source I informed the house that the program will not exceed SEPTEMBER payment.
3. From an inside source, even if they pay OCTOBER stipend it will be the last, thus website downtime is intentional
4. SURE-P customer cares are just about 50-60% informed about happenings, thus they tell you what you should hear
5 Finally, I suggest we return to tweeting as we did back in the days, Laduna1 and puntersmind understands what I mean, we can use these harsh tags someone suggested @akubo_adegbe @NGRPresident @MBuhari @GarSheu @bukolasaraki @NGRSenate @doyakubu Life has become unbearable for interns #FGPayGISinterns

GOODLUCK

. It will not take FG anything to issue press statement on GIS proscription IF they really intend to stop the program the way it was issued on the other surep programs,so there is some reservations about what you are insinuating.I have taken my time on different occassions to call CC and other stake holders to know why the delay on payment,I discovered that it was as a result of FG policies,that is the TSA problem,surep is finding it difficult to access fund,so when it is finally accessed payment will be effected.let's hope next week,though it is frustrating we have to be patient but intensify our tweets to create more awareness to fastrack our payment.One love.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Today is 26th , no Stipend and the site is still suspended. Atleast there should be an information from our employer your partner on patience.

The delay being experienced is because of Treasury Single Account. But we are doing everything within our capacity to speedily resolve the issue. Payment will commence soon.

If that is so, The interns nationwide wanted to go via tweet campaign to the FG on the delay of our payment and unavailability of the portal access.

There is no need for that Mr. Mbachu, payment will definitely commence in no distant time.

Thanks for the info
Chat Conversation End

My conversation with GIS this morning, so no cause for alarm. Edokpia I thumbs your advice too.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2015
emmydarl:
We have to hang on with our tweet. I wrote personally to GIS via their current page and they have this to answer me just 2 mins ago. These are conversation thread with GIS this morning.

Thanks for the info
Chat Conversation End

You nailed it bro... that's really what am expecting from most of us now, exploring ways to get them sit up.

However, we shouldn't be carried away with this their peddling, that's what they've been saying to most of us for past 2 weeks now, while without any iota of doubt, something is FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG. What TSA has got to do with their site/portal outage for more than a week now?

We can go on with the tweet as planned which ofcourse I've done already, as this will only add more pressure on any quarters delaying our payment hence ease/hope been paid early next week God willing.

Don't let us fold our arms and expect miracles bros/sis, but lets do our best first and leave the rest for God.

Remember our collective resolve or tweet can make difference hence CHANGEEEEEEE!

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2015
LadunaI:

You nailed it bro... that's really what am expecting from most of us now, exploring ways to get them sit up.

However, we shouldn't be carried away with this their peddling, that's what they've been saying to most of us for past 2 weeks now, while without any iota of doubt, something is FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG. What TSA has got to do with their site/portal outage for more than a week now?

We can go on with the tweet as planned which ofcourse I've done already, as this will only add more pressure on any quarters delaying our payment hence ease/hope been paid early next week God willing.

Don't let us fold our arms and expect miracles bros/sis, but lets do our best first and leave the rest for God.

Remember our collective resolve or tweet can make difference hence CHANGEEEEEEE!

God bless us all.
i have been tweeting since yesterday! Others should joint! Unity is strength

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
LadunaI:

Naso Tweet we go and must go, Abeg add me up emmydarl84

God bless us all.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Follow @emmyday and retweet #GIS unpaid October stipend#
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
@MBuhari @bukolasaraki @doyakubu @tundefashola @GarShehu @FemAdesina #GIS unpaid October/November stipend#CurbUnemployment

Follow me @emmydarl84 to retweet and Like/ favourite ur tweets

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
NobleAky:
i have been tweeting since yesterday! Others should joint! Unity is strength
Really! What's your twitter handle? The only tweet I've seen having the #FGPayGISintern was from @ernestmoores
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sheyhunn:

Really! What's your twitter handle? The only tweet I've seen having the #FGPayGISintern was from @ernestmoores
Witi:
@akubo_adegbe @NGRPresident @MBuhari @GarSheu @bukolasaraki @NGRSenate @doyakubu Life has become unbearable for interns #FGPayGISinterns
Please join me.....
Sheyhunn:

the under quoted has been what i have been tweeting
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
NobleAky:
the under quoted has been what i have been tweeting
Good job bro.
I've also retweeted the ones I saw.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Just very few tweet and retweets....are you sure the house has tweet handlers? Please let's use the weekend to shape them up.....The portal would have given me hope. But the portal is not coming up at all.drop your tweet handle so that we follow each other and retweet. Remember there is strength in unity

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
emmydarl:
Just very few tweet and retweets....are you sure the house has tweet handlers? Please let's use the weekend to shape them up.....The portal would have given me hope. But the portal is not coming up at all.drop your tweet handle so that we follow each other and retweet. Remember there is strength in unity
Am now following you and as well re-tweeted your post.

God bless!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mine is @chachaokoye
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eddie7: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
@eddie4shot

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.