Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944304 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
puntersmind:
Where are you located?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=bendovex post=27472846][/quote]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Internship fair has been conducted in Edo state, though it was almost ruined by those Ekpoma guys.
Egonec:
Pls, does anyone hav an idea of wen dey'll be conducting selection of interns in Edo? I wnt to knw weda to stil expect an invite, cos i haven't got yet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Seen.
cut007:
@ punters mind I sent you a mail. Please check your box. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Do you have any idea of what happened @ the fair?
puntersmind:
Internship fair has been conducted in Edo state, though it was almost ruined by those Ekpoma guys.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by AltarBoy1: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Plz o, is dia any 2.1 graduate who has stayed
abt 2yrs without gettin a job... I wan knw
weda I go go MFM for prayers...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sirwilly1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pls, who knows how much sure p pays for this programme, how and when they normally pay?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Egonec(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
puntersmind:

Ok, tnks for d info. Dat means, d nxt one will b conducted probably in a year's time?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2014
puntersmind:
Where are you located?
I stay in ibadan
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2014
AltarBoy1:
Plz o, is dia any 2.1 graduate who has stayed
abt 2yrs without gettin a job... I wan knw
weda I go go MFM for prayers...
You better start packing your load now for d prayers b4 u spend unexpectd years @ home.
Go and ask ppl with 1st class how they strugled to enter for NIS apptitude test after spending years @home.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by geniuscity: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Never Mind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Lakea: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
geniuscity:
What is the Venue of the Internship Fair in Abuja? Anybody?
Alabam..., lol..., English...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by transbut5(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
i am getting confused about this SureP program. i registered for sureP via the online website provided earlier on this thread and was given a unique beneficiary code and my location was Abuja. now i want to know what people meant by "the online survey'" and the internship. i need someone to clarify me on these please as soon as possible
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by preetygina: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
puntersmind, pls which no or email do i send my conplaint to? i ve nt received sept stipend n my employer filled our time sheet.jst one person out of 10 of us received d stipend.my email is ifeomaezeji89@gmail.com pls i need ur help urgently
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by drgbengene: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
If you are living around ojodu begger and you apply for sure P. inbox me (odeyemisunday2000@gmail.com)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by drgbengene: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
If you are living around ojodu begger and you apply for sure P. inbox me (odeyemisunday2000@gmail.com).
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
transbut5:
i am getting confused about this SureP program. i registered for sureP via the online website provided earlier on this thread and was given a unique beneficiary code and my location was Abuja. now i want to know what people meant by "the online survey'" and the internship. i need someone to clarify me on these please as soon as possible
The online survey is a form that confirms your interest in the scheme..If you want to be part of the scheme,you must make your mail box your friend so as not to miss out.
The internship is about matching unemployed graduates with firms/companies for a 12month training which may translate into a full time job if found suitable for it.During this period,you will be paid a monthly stipend of 25k by the FG..If are lucky,your company may add some pocket change to it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
OrangeDream:
The online survey is a form that confirms your interest in the scheme..If you want to be part of the scheme,you must make your mail box your friend so as not to miss out.
The internship is about matching unemployed graduates with firms/companies for a 12month training which may translate into a full time job if found suitable for it.During this period,you will be paid a monthly stipend of 25k by the FG..If are lucky,your company may add some pocket change to it.
pls, do they normally send it b4 d fair or when they want to do come to your area 4 d fair, l mean d survey online form cos l only register since and nothing else. Waitg 4 ur response. Tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by transbut5(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
OrangeDream:

thanks for the Analysis. What about the survey form? will they email it with the GIS email address? I want to be sure so that I don't delete such email when I come across them
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
is 30k and nt 25
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lugoeke(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please o, house has any one who particiapated in the ENUGU October 3rd intern Sure-p GIS fair gotten his/her UBA account number and have received any message from sure-p. Because since then I hjave not heard anything both from UBA and sure-p. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
lugoeke:
Please o, house has any one who particiapated in the ENUGU October 3rd intern Sure-p GIS fair gotten his/her UBA account number and have received any message from sure-p. Because since then I hjave not heard anything both from UBA and sure-p. Am I the only one experiencing this?
could you pls giv us d breakdown of wat happened at d enugu fair? ur quick response wil b highly appreciated
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bograd83:
pls, do they normally send it b4 d fair or when they want to do come to your area 4 d fair, l mean d survey online form cos l only register since and nothing else. Waitg 4 ur response. Tnx
To the best of my knowledge,i think they usually send it a week or two to the fair (i may be wrong though).Then,it is followed by an invitation letter upon completion of the survey form..You would,by mail and text be informed to print your invitation letter which will be your gate pass to the fair
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
transbut5:

thanks for the Analysis. What about the survey form? will they email it with the GIS email address? I want to be sure so that I don't delete such email when I come across them
Yea..They do send the survey form with the Scheme's headed name and e-mail address on it..Its bodly written and you will know that its from GIS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lakea:
Alabam..., lol..., English...
Venue of the fair is indicated on your invitation letter..You should see it there
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
A PIECE OF ADVICE: If you know that you've been invited,quietly go to the fair and do what is required of you..Past experience has shown that alot of uninvited people do show up at the fair thereby formenting trouble and rowdiness when disallowed from gaining entry..This often disrupt the process and reduces the chances of invited applicants or success of the fair..
Its not something you should broadcast to every unemployed tom,dick and harry on your street cos na you go end up take your hand do yourself o..
You know Nigerian youths with their madness when it comes to job tinz..Expecially those that have no bizness with the place
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by luimartins: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2014
lugoeke:

I have asked thesame question b4... You have just confirmed that nothing has happened so far. Lets activate our waiting mood...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2014
OrangeDream:
To the best of my knowledge,i think they usually send it a week or two to the fair (i may be wrong though).Then,it is followed by an invitation letter upon completion of the survey form..You would,by mail and text be informed to print your invitation letter which will be your gate pass to the fair
okay, tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Digatron(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Kwara job fare in progress...... Come see graduates in action. In fact this country needs to do something concerning unemployment. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Abeokuta internship fair in progress....

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by edrys(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Abeokuta internship fair in progress....
Let see how the process go...fingers crossed.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Princegwu1: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2014
lugoeke:

Haven't gotten anytin yet... But one guy told me he only got online matched wit d same offline matched company... I'm a bit confused... Let's wait till november n see what's up... V u heard frm ur employer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.