Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (943874 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dexla(f): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2016
donkripton:

i dont know if it is a 1yr program or a full employment

were u recently invited to Lekki for the interview/selection?. I also got a mail from gis/nitda but couldn't show up, the interview time given wasn't favourable to me. I just wanted to know if it's a full employment?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Kelklein(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2016
dnatz:
Please send me your BBM pin or Whatsapp number. Or probably your Mobile line pls..

h
Cc: Kelklein

whatsapp - 08032880620
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by holajeedayy: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2016
holajeedayy:
How do an out going corper apply or join sure-p ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by texcoo(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=Valmesk post=44849855][/quote]

I'm using Gmail and I got the email, tho I had to check my spam box before I could find it. it's very very important to look for this email in other not to lose your stipends
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by texcoo(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=holajeedayy post=44936172][/quote]

visit gis website and register
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kelklein:

whatsapp - 08032880620

Thanks dear
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eorus: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
The link is not working. I didn't get the email. But I got link from employer. And online too. its not working..what do I do
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
For those yet to fill the form or asking for the link should go to gis Facebook, the link and the form is already there to fill and submit. My own kobo, i think gis is using this strategy to divert our attention as we painstakingly wait for the signing and implementation of 2016 budget to continue payment. This is nearly 4months with backlogs and they have not openly come out to tell us why the too much delay paying interns , does it mean other civil servants are not receiving their payment as at when due? There is nothing wrong with the new policy xept it did serve us well. Is our backlog to be paid to continue with the new policy? These issues need be addressed seriously......# fmf-gis we are waiting oo #

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
what a monumental and quagmistic display of infratigmatete, coupled with the macroeconomic jambalaya of impendulum towards intern's 3months insufficient, little, mere, minimum, miserable, paltry and puny emolument.

The muteness, noiselessness and quietness is even quite disturbing, irritating, troublesome and vexatious

undecided

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Does it mean that all the backlogs that GIS is owing interns should be forgotten going by their new policy?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why is everyone keeping mute on our stipends. This place doesn't use to be this dull. Let's all go tweeting, this week shouldn't go without us being paid o.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
I don't really understand GIS staff anymore, how can they just keep silent on intern stipend without no information on when they will paid, for God sake people are hungry,they need the money for transport and feeding to work.
I feel this program is becoming boring for internship. We are tired of GIS non chalant attitude toward dissemination of information (of Stipend Payment) to intern, though it's because it's Africa "NIGERIA" ,I don't believe this would happen in a develop society.Those at the top do whatever they like because they feel nobody can question their actions ##ONE LOVE NIGERIA##ONE LOVE GIS###
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
ayiri11:
I don't really understand GIS staff anymore, how can they just keep silent on intern stipend without no information on when they will paid, for God sake people are hungry,they need the money for transport and feeding to work.
I feel this program is becoming boring for internship. We are tired of GIS non chalant attitude toward dissemination of information (of Stipend Payment) to intern, though it's because it's Africa "NIGERIA" ,I don't believe this would happen in a develop society.Those at the top do whatever they like because they feel nobody can question their actions ##ONE LOVE NIGERIA##ONE LOVE GIS###

Thanks for this write up, it will be more effective on FB /twitter with #FGpayGISinterns
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Viktorlaw(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Good morning all I just noticed my GIS account has been suspended after filling in my BVN and informations via the form sent to my inbox.plz I dunno if anyone else got the same challenge and can anyone plz help me with the GIS customer care numbers or email...thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Taper: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2016
08105576779 . GIS Customer Service Number.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Viktorlaw(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Thank you
Taper:
08105576779 . GIS Customer Service Number.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
variational parenthesis masquerading interns monthly miserable N30k emoluments, is actually bequeathing me with so much burden to ahoy for massive bellyache at centre of our Arcadian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dmillionaire:
variational parenthesis masquerading interns monthly miserable N30k emoluments, is actually bequeathing me with so much burden to ahoy for massive bellyache at centre of our Arcadian.

Oga, i'l appreciate this grammer on Facebook/twitter pages. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Gheritage:
To track ghost workers... they do not want multiple earning of salary from FG

Dear Gheritage, its been awhile i read your comment here, Haven't heard from you for days now. Hope you are doing ok? I'm expecting your response...
One-love!

God Bless Nigeria....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Viktorlaw:
Good morning all I just noticed my GIS account has been suspended after filling in my BVN and informations via the form sent to my inbox.plz I dunno if anyone else got the same challenge and can anyone plz help me with the GIS customer care numbers or email...thank you

How did you know you were suspended and how did u know bvn was the reason for the suspension?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Viktorlaw(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
I never said BVN was the cause,plz Read and Understand..I checked my GIS account and it was writen there suspended , I know the reason why it was suspended a mistake from my employer
emmydarl:

How did you know you were suspended and how did u know bvn was the reason for the suspension?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 6:09am On Apr 28, 2016
Viktorlaw:
I never said BVN was the cause,plz Read and Understand..I checked my GIS account and it was writen there suspended , I know the reason why it was suspended a mistake from my employer
Politely inform your employer about the suspension with regard the mistake he made and how it is going to affect your monthly stipend,inform him to write to GIS at info@gisurep.gov.ng and support@gisurep.gov.ng with respect to the account suspension,also write to them,call the GIS customer care and inform them also send a message to GIS on their Facebook page,duplicate the message into multiples and paste on every thread they raise on their Facebook page,be consistent and they will see to your problem once they find out that the account suspension is no longer feasible,and recall your account.I know how you feel about this.Please take it easy.I faced a similar scenario as my account was exited from the program since January 2016 just to be recalled fortnight ago after series of mails and calls to GIS from my employer and I,it wasn't easy for me within that period,pls dont relent and keep on disturbing them.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
If we can all form a syndicate like we did last time on all social media,i believe our stipends will definitely dropped, but the bitter truth is that, the original interns are few,most so called interns are employee of one firm/parastatals nd agencies. May God help us
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Lamlake(f): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
true my brother ... imagine majority working from January with either no pay or selective payment and we kept mute.. I think we have more ghost !

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Without much saying, lets go back to facebook/twitter.
God Bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lamlake:
true my brother ... imagin[url][/url]e majority working from January with either no pay or selective payment and we kept mute.. I think we have more ghost !
. Drop ur twitter handle let's form legion
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Elert!!

oooooooooh, not agaiin

APRIL 2016 ACCOUNT STATEMENT:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dmillionaire:
Elert!!

oooooooooh, not agaiin

APRIL 2016 ACCOUNT STATEMENT:

Abeg stop ooooo, whether Elert or Alert make it drop ooooo interns no happy again, wetin pesin go do again oo gis

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
I estimate this is the longest duration of indebtedness experienced by GIS interns in the history of SURE-P/GIS program.

What do we suggest as the way forward towards breaking this "3months-chain-of-indebtedness"

This noisy silence is deafening

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2016
Dmillionaire:
I estimate this is the longest duration of indebtedness experienced by GIS interns in the history of SURE-P/GIS program.

What do we suggest as the way forward towards breaking this "3months-chain-of-indebtedness"

This noisy silence is deafening

Join few of us on twitter to firm a formidable legion, drop ur twitter handle, I will tweet @u

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2016
Jamescatherine4 is the twitter moniker
Let's go there @FGPayGISInterns
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 9:33am On May 02, 2016
Hello, my fellow interns Go and marks your timesheet for April immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.