Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944479 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2016
Gheritage:
Big lie

Tell am again say na big fat lie!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Kelklein(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2016
I'm technically out of the Scheme today yet
#noexittraining
#nostipendsinceJanuary
#nothing

wishing y'all goodluck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2016
Kelklein:
#noexittraining
#nostipendsinceJanuary
#nothing

wishing y'all goodluck!
Same here too, exiting the scheme today 12th of May.
Good luck to me in my future endeavor.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2016
Kelklein:
#noexittraining
#nostipendsinceJanuary
#nothing

wishing y'all goodluck!
My brother, me sef dn technically de out of the scheme Thou my exit will at d end of August. No stipends for 3 whole months. What's d use staying?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2016
Its sad that interns will exit GIS without their 3months payment, no exit training, no allowance etc

tho there's no payment but i still find it necessary to say congratulations to you all, May God bless you with better offer.

Thanks for your contributions and advice in the forum.

God Bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dallygoodfellow: 5:56pm On May 12, 2016
please help me connect with any employer in warri I read biochemistry please help and match me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2016
I wish those of u that exited the scheme all the very best,may you find favour in all your future endeavors, may almighty God intervene in the payment of our stipends soon.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 1:40pm On May 13, 2016
According to GIS Facebook page.
Just happened. Launch of GIS/NITDA Partnership in Lagos to train interns in ICT. Will go round all geopolitical zones. GIS is still on.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2016
Will it only be NITDA with GIS this time around? What will happen to other firms? Hmmm onwekwara ka ihe nkea di o!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Lamlake(f): 4:19pm On May 13, 2016
story for d gods
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 8:16pm On May 14, 2016
please let GIS speak out on when they will pay us ,,there is no way you can work with hunger,most of us don't have any means of income aside the little stipend paid by GIS,most of us work in an organisation where we don't get a dime at all how do GIS expect us to cope when we are hungry? i suggest GIS should review the working ours to six hours per day,so that we can use the remaining time left to do what can bring us money to take care of our self till anytime GIS feel like paying ..

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 6:24pm On May 16, 2016
GiS Our Stipend, Hmm!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2016
Go to their Facebook page and their twitter handle and tender ur grievances and stop lamenting on this platform

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 10:53am On May 18, 2016
The presidency has released details of the 2016 budget to the public. The budget was signed into law on May 6th. Continue to see more details after the cut..

counting 6lines up from thd bottom, GIS is well captured. I think a little more patient is the key

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ifebazz(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2016
writetopoker:
The presidency has released details of the 2016 budget to the public. The budget was signed into law on May 6th. Continue to see more details after the cut..

counting 6lines up from thd bottom, GIS is well captured. I think a little more patient is the key
Is it by capturing GIS? What normally concerns budget with salaries if not naivety of a government? According to those guys, "who capture epp"?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2016
Ifebazz:

Is it by capturing GIS? What normally concerns budget with salaries if not naivety of a government? According to those guys, "who capture epp"?

Abeg tell am. Who capture epp? If ur hope is on GIS,my brothers n sisters,u r as good as finished. Go n look for a job or rather beg ur employer to absorb u. Shikina

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 20, 2016
Hello my people. Its been a while. I have silently been following this thread. Its so unfortunate that, things have gone worst with this scheme since we left.
But one thing i can bet my money on is that, no matter how long it takes, they will still pay you guys. So keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 10:26am On May 21, 2016
Ifebazz:

keemi:

Abeg tell am. Who capture epp? If ur hope is on GIS,my brothers n sisters,u r as good as finished. Go n look for a job or rather beg ur employer to absorb u. Shikina
Ifebazz:

I even detest people when they can't even help themselves, I was only trying to encourage people like you who are giving up hope on this program.
kemi & ifebazz were where you 2014 when struggled on this forum with real men like puntersmind and the rest. for your info, by the grace of God I am abe to employ 3 people(1 on salary, 2 on training) in my pharmaceutical biz in enugu, ok, Sonnest in sme few months I will be a dad.

The last time I commented on this forum was 2015 around March due to some backlog ok.

So, if you are looking for where to unleash your irrational anger pls take it to pmb, not me.

Am too busy right now.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ifebazz(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2016
writetopoker:

I even detest people when they can't even help themselves, I was only trying to encourage people like you who are giving up hope on this program.
kemi & ifebazz were where you 2014 when struggled on this forum with real men like puntersmind and the rest. for your info, by the grace of God I am abe to employ 3 people(1 on salary, 2 on training) in my pharmaceutical biz in enugu, ok, Sonnest in sme few months I will be a dad.

The last time I commented on this forum was 2015 around March due to some backlog ok.

So, if you are looking for where to unleash your irrational anger pls take it to pmb, not me.

Am too busy right now.
Firstly it's "where were you" & not "were where you". Secondly, I don't think anyone is taking it out on you, if you couldn't get the most of what others wrote, you can only asked to be put in the know. Finally, even if you own a big fake drug production business and probably going to be a dad, well I'd say you are not the first businessman nor the first dad. For your information, I have two so don't go yapping about it like it's big news and others don't have anything. Congratulations in advance for your next responsibility of being a dad.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 11:31am On May 21, 2016
writetopoker:
Ifebazz:

Firstly it's "where were you" & not "were where you". Secondly, I don't think anyone is taking it out on you, if you couldn't get the most of what others wrote, you can only asked to be put in the know. Finally, even if you own a big fake drug production business and probably going to be a dad, well I'd say you are not the first businessman nor the first dad. For your information, I have two so don't go yapping about it like it's big news and others don't have anything. Congratulations in advance for your next responsibility of being a dad.

Am still wondering why my little submission above is becoming a problem instead of an encouragement. Anyway, I will never take people like you serious, subscribing to insults depicts one as a weakling. Phone keyboard shouldn't be one's strength to insult others, it too childish. This forum has been known for it's severity and maturity, till your nomenclature appeared. Anyway it tells more about you.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2016
writetopoker:

Am still wondering why my little submission above is becoming a problem instead of an encouragement. Anyway, I will never take people like you serious, subscribing to insults depicts one as a weakling. Phone keyboard shouldn't be one's strength to insult others, it too childish. This forum has been known for it's severity and maturity, till your nomenclature appeared. Anyway it tells more about you.
Baba u need to chill. Name tagging ain't cool. From d previous post,i dnt think anyone insulted u. I'v been following dis thread for a while n I know hw lively dis thread use to b. Then d scheme was working under GEJ. Since PMB came on board,its been from pillar to post. They dnt communicate wit interns. All they know is to post pictures on Facebook. Baba d scheme will pick up Mayb in a month or two but till den,its a monumental failure thanks to PMB n his 17th century cabinet.
Wat am primarily saying is,stop defending GIS. We all know they don't hv funds but at least maintain communication wit interns.
Congratulations on being a dad n I wish u d best in ur pharmacy business. Cheerz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
keemi:

Baba u need to chill. Name tagging ain't cool. From d previous post,i dnt think anyone insulted u. I'v been following dis thread for a while n I know hw lively dis thread use to b. Then d scheme was working under GEJ. Since PMB came on board,its been from pillar to post. They dnt communicate wit interns. All they know is to post pictures on Facebook. Baba d scheme will pick up Mayb in a month or two but till den,its a monumental failure thanks to PMB n his 17th century cabinet.
Wat am primarily saying is,stop defending GIS. We all know they don't hv funds but at least maintain communication wit interns.
Congratulations on being a dad n I wish u d best in ur pharmacy business. Cheerz

My man, the end point of all our speeches here is still encouragement and patient. Am the last person to defend any irresponsible government. All the same I hail you, 1 luv

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2016
Irrespective of the situation we're facing in the country at the moment, PLS let there be peace in this house. As said by Raphtop, all annoyance or grievance should be expressed on twitter or their FB page and not here any longer...5months work without pay Have they paused and rethink? How can someone promised a "change" without making "provision"
writetopoker:

My man, the end point of all our speeches here is still encouragement and patient. Am the last person to defend any irresponsible government. All the same I hail you, 1 luv

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2016
Gheritage:
Irrespective of the situation we're facing in the country at the moment, PLS let there be peace in this house. As said by Raphtop, all annoyance or grievance should be expressed on twitter or their FB page and not here any longer...5months work without pay Have they paused and rethink? How can someone promised a "change" without making "provision"

My guy,this ur last paragraph need to go and dance Alanta And etighidi on both twiter and FB. Quiet an age.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2016
I'll do just that right now on Twitter and FB...Unemployment climbs 12.1%...Yea, quite an age cos there's no time to check time
vroom:

My guy,this ur last paragraph need to go and dance Alanta And etighidi on both twiter and FB. Quiet an age.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by PaulErungworo: 3:19pm On May 24, 2016
To be sincere we are not yet serious to get our stipends. If we are serious, I will suggest we protest!!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2016
PaulErungworo:
To be sincere we are not yet serious to get our stipends. If we are serious, I will suggest we protest!!

hehehehehehe....lol,like how many people do u think will come out to join u Nationwide?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2016
Even Kemi Adeosun said that not every agency will receive the budget funds appropriate to it. Chain.....generally it is a quagmire.....Can GIS really survive?....Hopefully, old outstanding will be settled before freshers intake....Avengers has even given the FG more excuse to rely upon for shortfunding

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by PaulErungworo: 6:52pm On May 28, 2016
Whereas we have exhausted all helplines and hope seems to be dashing away, whereas we made several noise on twitter and our noise seems to be falling on deafed ears, whereas its been 5-6 months without stipends and no official communication from GIS. Fellow Interns @ dis junction, what do we do?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by PaulErungworo: 6:56pm On May 28, 2016
At dis point I want to plead with our ex-Interns to pls suggest to us ways on how to tackle dis issue

cc putersmind (I hope I got d spelling correct)

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2016
PaulErungworo:
Whereas we have exhausted all helplines and hope seems to be dashing away, whereas we made several noise on twitter and our noise seems to be falling on deafed ears, whereas its been 5-6 months without stipends and no official communication from GIS. Fellow Interns @ dis junction, what do we do?

all across the states of the federation,stage a peaceful protest on a particular date with our GIS uniform on and a placards with different inscriptions of demand for our outstanding payment. This can be achieved by appointing coordinator for each states, the police in different states must have been informed prior to this date. But believe me and u,the chicken hearted ones will be under their mama bed during this period.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
vroom:

all across the states of the federation,stage a peaceful protest on a particular date with our GIS uniform on and a placards with different inscriptions of demand for our outstanding payment. This can be achieved by appointing coordinator for each states, the police in different states must have been informed prior to this date. But believe me and u,the chicken hearted ones will be under their mama bed during this period.

Am if we are staging a protest, where is d protest heading to as they don't ve offices aside Abuja... Is it d state govt which it's not under its jurisdiction.

I for one don't think protest is even an option.. Let d tweeting continue and let's continue to pray for this present govt for things to work out for our own good..

God bless us all
God bless Nigeria
God bless GIS
#one love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.