Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944352 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thank God Npower programme. Atleast it will be better.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thank God Npower programme. Atleast it will be better. Please let's join on 12th to apply

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
emmydarl:
Thank God Npower programme. Atleast it will be better. Please let's join on 12th to apply

Hope it will not affect GIS program. won't they see it as double earning?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
I don't think those in GIS can apply for the N-power programme why because it will be double earning and there is BVN but, i thing that one is more reliable than GIS even for payment structures.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sarkeee:
I don't think those in GIS can apply for the N-power programme why because it will be double earning and there is BVN but, i thing that one is more reliable than GIS even for payment structures.

And GIS is just for a yr while N-power programme is two yrs
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2016
janengozi:

And GIS is just for a yr while N-power programme is two yrs
GIS is better than
N power by far

Rubbish npower
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2016
bgates:
GIS is better than N power by far
Rubbish npower
why do you say so bro?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2016
my exit date in GIS is march 2016, but my profile still shows hired since then. I don't knw what it means, because I can't register for N-power program due to BVN stuff. Any suggestion house?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
murphyrichy:
my exit date in GIS is march 2016, but my profile still shows hired since then. I don't knw what it means, because I can't register for N-power program due to BVN stuff. Any suggestion house?

apply first,then see if GIS will pay you for April
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rjek: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
this one dat gis is not stable with payment, isn't advisable to for n-power? make we think am ooo, my brothers and sisters in gis
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
So, the truth is that this N-power will be more reliable than GIS if I guess because they should pay you immediately at the end of the current month as workers pay as when due not like GIS where you be owed up to 4 months before you have been paid. and GIS now is not stable after they asked for filling Validation FORM for those want to remain in GIS and they are now removing Interns one by one. Please GIS not to deceit me, if you know you will remove me please remove me now then I should go and join N-power before they closed.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Sarkeee:
So, the truth is that this N-power will be more reliable than GIS if I guess because they should pay you immediately at the end of the current month as workers pay as when due not like GIS where you be owed up to 4 months before you have been paid. and GIS now is not stable after they asked for filling Validation FORM for those want to remain in GIS and they are now removing Interns one by one. Please GIS not to deceit me, if you know you will remove me please remove me now then I should go and join N-power before they closed.
pls house when is Npower closing ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2016
dnatz:
You can check now to fill your timesheets. Cc ayiri11 aniblue Better do it now before they close it again.
thank you.....

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2016
In reference to N-power programme, what made us think N-power will be better than GIS?
When sure-P/GIS was lunch, it was the best cos payment were paid on time and things were all running smoothly until 2015 when the new administration took over, at a point GIS was almost suspended if not God's intervention.

How are we sure that Npower will pay on time? Apart from the fact that Npower is meant for 2yrs, GIS still pays higher than Npower.

I also doubt if GIS beneficiaries will be permitted to earn from Npower due to BVN issues cos they'll claim we earn double income when most of them are earning as ex-Gov and senator/minister.
Finally lets pray for a better offer after our GIS so we can grow professionally and earn better income, thank you and have a terrific day....

God Bless Nigeria...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Let the interns that were paid for the month of Jan, Feb, and March be aware that some of ur colleague in this same scheme are yet receive any alert concerning stipends this year. Though, the series of complains have been made but we can still show some level of concern...ONE LOVE...how far rjek
Cc
Mopolochi
TycheAphrodite
Sherryshitt
Janengozi
Vroom
Starbuck
Cashreport
aniblue
Knight OJ
Writepoker
Keemi
Raphtop
et.,al

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rjek: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
aniblue:
In reference to N-power programme, what made us think N-power will be better than GIS?
When sure-P/GIS was lunch, it was the best cos payment were paid on time and things were all running smoothly until 2015 when the new administration took over, at a point GIS was almost suspended if not God's intervention.

How are we sure that Npower will pay on time? Apart from the fact that Npower is meant for 2yrs, GIS still pays higher than Npower.

I also doubt if GIS beneficiaries will be permitted to earn from Npower due to BVN issues cos they'll claim we earn double income when most of them are earning as ex-Gov and senator/minister.
Finally lets pray for a better offer after our GIS so we can grow professionally and earn better income, thank you and have a terrific day....

God Bless Nigeria...
I go still apply ooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
aniblue:

God Bless Nigeria...
As you await for a better offer,apply for the Npower first and leave the rest,no one knows the criteria to be eligible to participate in the npower program.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gheritage:
Let the interns that were paid for the month of Jan, Feb, and March be aware that some of ur colleague in this same scheme are yet receive any alert concerning stipends this year. Though, the series of complains have been made but we can still show some level of concern...ONE LOVE...how far rjek
Cc
Mopolochi
TycheAphrodite
Sherryshitt
Janengozi
Vroom
Starbuck
Cashreport
aniblue
Knight OJ
Writepoker
Keemi
Raphtop
et.,al

Weren't you paid? Worry your employer to make a case for you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't understand the selective payment, I wasn't paid for December when others were paid. Also not everyone in my firm was paid for march. I think your employer has a greater role to play to ensure you get paid. Plz Don't think we are not concerned
Gheritage:
Cc
Mopolochi
TycheAphrodite
Sherryshitt
Janengozi
Vroom
Starbuck
Cashreport
aniblue
Knight OJ
Writepoker
Keemi
Raphtop
et.,al

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
Weren't you paid? Worry your employer to make a case for you.
He's tried his best...all effort proof abortive bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Understood, but have u been paid that Dec and Mar now?
TycheAphrodite:
I don't understand the selective payment, I wasn't paid for December when others were paid. Also not everyone in my firm was paid for march. I think your employer has a greater role to play to ensure you get paid. Plz Don't think we are not concerned
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gheritage:
Cc
Mopolochi
TycheAphrodite
Sherryshitt
Janengozi
Vroom
Starbuck
Cashreport
aniblue
Knight OJ
Writepoker
Keemi
Raphtop
et.,al

I have received other months but yet to receive March..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please who has successfully applied for npower
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gheritage:
Cc
Mopolochi
TycheAphrodite
Sherryshitt
Janengozi
Vroom
Starbuck
Cashreport
aniblue
Knight OJ
Writepoker
Keemi
Raphtop
et.,al

is there any intern who receive both February and March stipends. Because from the way people rejoice and complained am suspecting GIS paid either; at random, selective or February & March to different groups respectively.

I don't want to believe that the fault is from employers due to late or inability to submit the timesheet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yes I have. It's just December that is pending
Gheritage:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by KnightOJ(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gheritage:
Cc
Mopolochi
TycheAphrodite
Sherryshitt
Janengozi
Vroom
Starbuck
Cashreport
aniblue
Knight OJ
Writepoker
Keemi
Raphtop
et.,al

Nobody in my firm got for feb. Same for another firm in same location. But we all got for march. Eket, Akwa-Ibom State
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
KnightOJ:

Nobody in my firm got for feb. Same for another firm in same location. But we all got for march. Eket, Akwa-Ibom State
exactly my point. I suspect they paid some group of interns February and another set for March. though not certain for sure, is all lack of fund.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gheritage:

He should try harder....
my backlog for sept n oct was paid jan after much letter writing, claim form.
my employer went to d extent of submitting a hard copy of the letter we sent to them via mail.
ur employer as d poster above rightly say has a long work to do.

God bless us all
God bless GIS
God bless Nigeria
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Thanks to you all, now I can feel ur concern. I'm the only one that is complaining of not getting paid for Jan, Feb and March. I believe am not the only intern that is affected? How long would dy kp mute? If you're in the same shoe with me kindly quote me now and speak up so we can get the way forward. To other interns and employers that knows how to get ones backlog please kindly show us the way and give us the appropriate way to lay our claims Thank you all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Gheritage:
Thanks to you all, now I can feel ur concern. I'm the only one that is complaining of not getting paid for Jan, Feb and March. I believe am not the only intern that is affected? How long would dy kp mute? If you're in the same shoe with me kindly quote me now and speak up so we can get the way forward. To other interns and employers that knows how to get ones backlog please kindly show us the way and give us the appropriate way to lay our claims Thank you all
My brother,dis GIS matter tire us all. I really don't know y d selected payment though most of us in abj hv collected complete stipends till date. Just wish u d best dat u get ur due cos u worked for it. Cheerz

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Gheritage:

thanks @gberitage,

i was paid Feb an March, i wasnt paid January

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Gheritage:
I am with you bro,I am being owed January,February and March and this was caused by GIS when they upgraded their site because I am a rematched intern,they changed my status from HIRED to EXITED from January 2016 which later changed to HIRED in April 2016 after series of complaint to GIS customercare,Facebook page and their mail contact,their action denied me acess to the monthly timesheet for the said three months which has accumulated to three months backlog.I have started another series of complaint to reclaim my backlog but what the ccare lady told me is that my employer should send outstanding claim form for the 3 months which he has done.If anyone has another channel to rescue our backlog should help out please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.