Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (943860 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2016
vroom:

thanks @gheritage,

i was paid Feb an March, i wasnt paid January
ok bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Abi, they should help oo...they show us another means apart from CC
Valmesk:
I am with you bro,I am being owed January,February and March and this was caused by GIS when they upgraded their site because I am a rematched intern,they changed my status from HIRED to EXITED from January 2016 which later changed to HIRED in April 2016 after series of complaint to GIS customercare,Facebook page and their mail contact,their action denied me acess to the monthly timesheet for the said three months which has accumulated to three months backlog.I have started another series of complaint to reclaim my backlog but what the ccare lady told me is that my employer should send outstanding claim form for the 3 months which he has done.If anyone has another channel to rescue our backlog should help out please.
After the series of calls to their CC this morning their CC agent told me that I should not be worried that I'm not the only one that is affected and they're aware of it. I think it's not because u were re-matched. I'm not re-matched at all. I entered the scheme Aug 2015 and got hired Sept 1st, I was paid for the month of Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2016
keemi:

My brother,dis GIS matter tire us all. I really don't know y d selected payment though most of us in abj hv collected complete stipends till date. Just wish u d best dat u get ur due cos u worked for it. Cheerz
another word for tiring from u pls? If not for the issue of BVN might backfire (N-power would have been the better option for me at the moment). Three months is not a beans...If others have not been paid, that's another issue...ur colleagues in the same scheme have been paid and u're being left out (It's no more a social problem)...that's awkward

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
On Tue, 6/14/16, Graduate Intership Scheme SURE-P finance@gisurep.gov.ng wrote:

From:Graduate Intership Scheme SURE-P finance@gisurep.gov.ng
Subject: Notification of Extension for Timesheet Submission May 2016
To:2003@yahoo.com Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016, 7:48 AM
>
Dear Intern GI-RIV-POR-00***,

This is to inform you that the timesheet for the month of
May 2016 has been extended by five (5) days starting from
the 13th – 17th June 2016.

You are therefore advised to submit your timesheet on or
before the specified date.

Please ignore this message if your timesheet has been
submitted for the month of May 2016

Best regards,
Akubo Adegbe
for Project Director
Graduate Internship Scheme
Federal Ministry of Finance     

Send inquiries to:  info@gisurep.gov.ng
or finance@gisurep.gov.ng
Contact Center:  08092321090, 08092321091, 08092321092,
08105576779 www.gis.gov.ng or www.gisurep.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Valmesk:

On Tue, 6/14/16, Graduate Intership Scheme SURE-P finance@gisurep.gov.ng wrote:

From:Graduate Intership Scheme SURE-P finance@gisurep.gov.ng
Subject: Notification of Extension for Timesheet Submission May 2016
To:2003@yahoo.com Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016, 7:48 AM
>
Dear Intern GI-RIV-POR-00***,

This is to inform you that the timesheet for the month of
May 2016 has been extended by five (5) days starting from
the 13th – 17th June 2016.

You are therefore advised to submit your timesheet on or
before the specified date.

Please ignore this message if your timesheet has been
submitted for the month of May 2016

Best regards,
Akubo Adegbe
for Project Director
Graduate Internship Scheme
Federal Ministry of Finance     

Send inquiries to:  info@gisurep.gov.ng
or finance@gisurep.gov.ng
Contact Center:  08092321090, 08092321091, 08092321092,
08105576779 www.gis.gov.ng or www.gisurep.gov.ng
They suppose to extend it, time sheet for may 2016 only showed on the 1st and 7th. some interns missed to mark it. Anyway when is your exit date on the gis profile?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please share this, maybe someone will benefit from it.

Latest at Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Job  Vacancies – 23 Positions

INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR JOB VACANCIES AT THE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE :

1. The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:
(i)         Federal Ministry of Information;
(ii)        Federal Ministry of Environment;
(iii)       Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv)       Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
(v)        Bureau of Public Procurement.
2.         Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity, who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service, are invited to apply for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs:-

A.        FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION
(i)         Government Printer, GL. 17;
(ii)        Deputy Government Printer, GL. 16; and
(iii)       Assistant Government Printer, GL. 15.
Academic Qualifications and Membership of Professional Bodies:-
A candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Printing Technology, Graphic Arts or Engineering from a recognized University; Member, Chartered Institute of Professional Printers of Nigeria (CIPPON); Member, National Institute of Printing (NIP).
(i)         Government Printer, GL. 17
In addition to above, candidate must have not less than 22 years of post qualification cognate experience and not more than 50 years of age.
(ii)        Deputy Government Printer, GL. 16
In addition to above, candidate must have not less than 18 years post qualification cognate experience and not more than 46 years of age.
(iii)       Assistant Government Printer, GL. 15
In addition to above, candidate must have not less than 15 years post qualification cognate experience and not more than 42 years of age.
B.        FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
(i)         Principal Scientific Officer (Env.), GL. 12;
(ii)        Senior Scientific Officer (Env.), GL. 10;
(iii)       Scientific Officer I (Env.), GL. 09;
(iv)       Scientific Officer II (Env.), GL. 08;
Academic Qualifications:-
Graduates of Natural Sciences (B. Sc. Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Geography, Bio-Chemistry, Geology (Environmental) etc, from recognized University or Tertiary Institution.
(i)         Principal Scientific Officers (Env.), GL. 12
PhD with 3 years post qualification cognate experience in any of the above Natural Sciences or Masters Degree plus 6 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree plus 8 years cognate experience.
(ii)        Senior Scientific Officer 1 (Env.), GL. 10
PhD or Masters Degree plus 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree plus 5 years post qualification cognate experience in any of the Natural Sciences.
(iii)       Scientific Officer I (Env.), GL. 09
Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iv)       Scientific Officer II (Env.), GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in any of the Natural Sciences.
Environment Engineers:-
(i)         Principal Environmental Engineer, GL. 12;
(ii)        Senior Environmental Engineer, GL. 10;
(iii)       Environmental Engineer I, GL. 09;
(iv)       Environmental Engineer II, GL. 08.
Candidates must possess B.Sc; Masters Degree or PhD in (Env.) Engineering from any recognized University or Tertiary Institution.
(i)         Principal Environmental Engineer, GL. 12
PhD with 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Masters Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 9 years post qualification cognate experience in Environmental Engineering or related field.
(ii)        Senior Environmental Engineer, GL 10
PhD or Masters Degree in Environmental Engineering or related field with 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors with 5 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iii)       Environmental Engineer 1, GL 09
Masters Degree with 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience in Environmental Engineering or related field.
(iv)       Environmental Engineer II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Environmental Engineering.
C.        FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
(i)         Senior State Counsel, GL. 10;
(ii)        State Counsel, GL. 09.
Candidates must possess LLM or a Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB), (B.L.) from any recognized University and qualified to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria.
(i)         Senior State Counsel, GL. 10
LLM or LLB, BL with 3 years’ post-call to Bar cognate experience.
(ii)        State Counsel, GL. 09
LLB, BL Degree in Law.
D.        FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE & INVESTMENTS
a.         (i)         Senior Industrial Inspector, GL. 10;
(ii)        Industrial Inspector I, GL. 09;
(iii)       Industrial Inspector II, GL. 08.
b.         (i)         Legal Meteorology I, GL. 09;
(ii)        Legal Meteorology II, GL. 08;
c.         (i)         Higher Inspector (Weight & Measure), GL. 08
a.         Academic Qualifications:-
PhD, Masters or Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Engineering discipline from any recognized University or Tertiary Institution.
(i)         Senior Industrial Inspector, GL. 10
PhD or Masters with 2 years or Bachelors Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii)        Industrial Inspector I, GL. 09
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iii)       Industrial Inspector II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Engineering Discipline.
b.         Academic Qualifications
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physical/Applied Sciences or LLB, BL (Law) from a recognized University.
(i)         Legal Meteorology I,( Weight & Measure), GL. 09
Masters Degree in Engineering or LLB, BL or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Physical & Applied Sciences, with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii)        Legal Meteorology II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Physical/Applied Sciences.
c.         Higher Inspector (Weight & Measure), GL. 08
(i)         Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical/ Applied Sciences from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
(ii)        Testamur Certificate of Weight and Measures, plus three 3 years post qualification cognate experience.
E.        BUREAU FOR PUBLIC PROCUREMENT (BPP) (PROCUREMENT OFFICERS)
(i)         Principal Procurement Officer, GL 12;
(ii)        Senior Procurement Officer, GL 10;
(iii)       Procurement Officer I, GL 09;
(iv)       Procurement Officer II, GL 08
Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences and other Allied courses and Certificate in Procurement.
(i)         Principal Procurement Officer, GL 12
PhD with 3 years, Masters Degree with 6 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 9 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii)        Senior Procurement Officer, GL 10
PhD or Masters Degree with 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iii)       Procurement Officer I, GL 09
Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iv)       Procurement Officer II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business Admin, Public Admin, Mathematics, Marketing, Home Economics, Purchasing & Supply, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Statistics and LLB, BL (Law), etc.
Methods of Application:-
i.          Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.

ii.         Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a)       North-West (Kaduna);
(b)       North-East (Yola);
(c)        North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d)       South-East (Owerri);
(e)       South-South (Port Harcourt);
(f)        South-West (Ibadan).
iii.        FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
For avoidance of doubt, application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the:
Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Abuja.
Signed
Mustapha L. Sulaiman
Director (PRS)
For: Honourable Chairman
https://www.fedcivilservice.g[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmanuel447: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2016
samobaba4u:
Please share this, maybe someone will benefit from it.

Latest at Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Job  Vacancies – 23 Positions

INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR JOB VACANCIES AT THE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE :

1. The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:
(i)         Federal Ministry of Information;
(ii)        Federal Ministry of Environment;
(iii)       Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv)       Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
(v)        Bureau of Public Procurement.
2.         Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity, who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service, are invited to apply for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs:-

A.        FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION
(i)         Government Printer, GL. 17;
(ii)        Deputy Government Printer, GL. 16; and
(iii)       Assistant Government Printer, GL. 15.
Academic Qualifications and Membership of Professional Bodies:-
A candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Printing Technology, Graphic Arts or Engineering from a recognized University; Member, Chartered Institute of Professional Printers of Nigeria (CIPPON); Member, National Institute of Printing (NIP).
(i)         Government Printer, GL. 17
In addition to above, candidate must have not less than 22 years of post qualification cognate experience and not more than 50 years of age.
(ii)        Deputy Government Printer, GL. 16
In addition to above, candidate must have not less than 18 years post qualification cognate experience and not more than 46 years of age.
(iii)       Assistant Government Printer, GL. 15
In addition to above, candidate must have not less than 15 years post qualification cognate experience and not more than 42 years of age.
B.        FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
(i)         Principal Scientific Officer (Env.), GL. 12;
(ii)        Senior Scientific Officer (Env.), GL. 10;
(iii)       Scientific Officer I (Env.), GL. 09;
(iv)       Scientific Officer II (Env.), GL. 08;
Graduates of Natural Sciences (B. Sc. Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Geography, Bio-Chemistry, Geology (Environmental) etc, from recognized University or Tertiary Institution.
(i)         Principal Scientific Officers (Env.), GL. 12
PhD with 3 years post qualification cognate experience in any of the above Natural Sciences or Masters Degree plus 6 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree plus 8 years cognate experience.
(ii)        Senior Scientific Officer 1 (Env.), GL. 10
PhD or Masters Degree plus 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree plus 5 years post qualification cognate experience in any of the Natural Sciences.
(iii)       Scientific Officer I (Env.), GL. 09
(iv)       Scientific Officer II (Env.), GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in any of the Natural Sciences.
Environment Engineers:-
(i)         Principal Environmental Engineer, GL. 12;
(ii)        Senior Environmental Engineer, GL. 10;
(iii)       Environmental Engineer I, GL. 09;
(iv)       Environmental Engineer II, GL. 08.
Candidates must possess B.Sc; Masters Degree or PhD in (Env.) Engineering from any recognized University or Tertiary Institution.
(i)         Principal Environmental Engineer, GL. 12
PhD with 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Masters Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 9 years post qualification cognate experience in Environmental Engineering or related field.
(ii)        Senior Environmental Engineer, GL 10
PhD or Masters Degree in Environmental Engineering or related field with 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors with 5 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iii)       Environmental Engineer 1, GL 09
Masters Degree with 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience in Environmental Engineering or related field.
(iv)       Environmental Engineer II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Environmental Engineering.
C.        FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
(i)         Senior State Counsel, GL. 10;
(ii)        State Counsel, GL. 09.
Candidates must possess LLM or a Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB), (B.L.) from any recognized University and qualified to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria.
(i)         Senior State Counsel, GL. 10
LLM or LLB, BL with 3 years’ post-call to Bar cognate experience.
(ii)        State Counsel, GL. 09
LLB, BL Degree in Law.
D.        FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE & INVESTMENTS
a.         (i)         Senior Industrial Inspector, GL. 10;
(ii)        Industrial Inspector I, GL. 09;
(iii)       Industrial Inspector II, GL. 08.
b.         (i)         Legal Meteorology I, GL. 09;
(ii)        Legal Meteorology II, GL. 08;
c.         (i)         Higher Inspector (Weight & Measure), GL. 08
a.         Academic Qualifications:-
PhD, Masters or Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Engineering discipline from any recognized University or Tertiary Institution.
(i)         Senior Industrial Inspector, GL. 10
PhD or Masters with 2 years or Bachelors Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii)        Industrial Inspector I, GL. 09
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iii)       Industrial Inspector II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Engineering Discipline.
b.         Academic Qualifications
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physical/Applied Sciences or LLB, BL (Law) from a recognized University.
(i)         Legal Meteorology I,( Weight & Measure), GL. 09
Masters Degree in Engineering or LLB, BL or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Physical & Applied Sciences, with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii)        Legal Meteorology II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Physical/Applied Sciences.
c.         Higher Inspector (Weight & Measure), GL. 08
(i)         Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical/ Applied Sciences from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
(ii)        Testamur Certificate of Weight and Measures, plus three 3 years post qualification cognate experience.
E.        BUREAU FOR PUBLIC PROCUREMENT (BPP) (PROCUREMENT OFFICERS)
(i)         Principal Procurement Officer, GL 12;
(ii)        Senior Procurement Officer, GL 10;
(iii)       Procurement Officer I, GL 09;
(iv)       Procurement Officer II, GL 08
Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences and other Allied courses and Certificate in Procurement.
(i)         Principal Procurement Officer, GL 12
PhD with 3 years, Masters Degree with 6 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 9 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii)        Senior Procurement Officer, GL 10
PhD or Masters Degree with 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iii)       Procurement Officer I, GL 09
(iv)       Procurement Officer II, GL. 08
Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business Admin, Public Admin, Mathematics, Marketing, Home Economics, Purchasing & Supply, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Statistics and LLB, BL (Law), etc.
Methods of Application:-
i.          Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.

ii.         Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a)       North-West (Kaduna);
(b)       North-East (Yola);
(c)        North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d)       South-East (Owerri);
(e)       South-South (Port Harcourt);
(f)        South-West (Ibadan).
iii.        FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
For avoidance of doubt, application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the:
Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Abuja.
Signed
Mustapha L. Sulaiman
Director (PRS)
For: Honourable Chairman
https://www.fedcivilservice.g[truncated by WhatsApp]
Bro that's for 2013 via 2014 application now..check well plx

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by UnimkeAk(m): 2:38am On Jun 21, 2016
T
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
UnimkeAk:
my people, i finally decided to register for the npower build program . noticed bvn was requested. it is wise to still apply?

did u guys apply 4 d program.
I'll be exiting gis by sept.

thanks

we are in a dilema, GIS isn't paying us,we can't apply to Npower cos of that bvn,it will show double earnings from FG.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ibrahim85(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
One love my powerful interns. I exited the Gis scheme dis year May 28 and am still owed 3 months backlogs together with my April and May salary, making it 5 months ... Pls need ur advice can I apply for the npower program irrespective of my backlogs
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
janengozi:

And GIS is just for a yr while N-power programme is two yrs
Were you paid February and March stipends? Does your timesheet still appear or do you still mark them?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
murphyrichy:
my exit date in GIS is march 2016, but my profile still shows hired since then. I don't knw what it means, because I can't register for N-power program due to BVN stuff. Any suggestion house?
Were you paid both February and.March stipends? Is your timesheet still appearing or do you still mark them?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
neyosea25:
Were you paid both February and.March stipends? Is your timesheet still appearing or do you still mark them?
yes I was paid, and I still markd time sheet up till may. But I doubt if they will pay us beyond April.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by UnimkeAk(m): 1:55am On Jun 22, 2016
vroom:

we are in a dilema, GIS isn't paying us,we can't apply to Npower cos of that bvn,it will show double earnings from FG.

real dilemma my brother
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2016
How come i keep hearing of more interns existing the scheme without been permanently retained? Obviously, most of this coys or company are strictly in pal with GIS for the sole purpose of cheap labour.
Anyway, make money with your skills.. That's what i'm doing right now and it pays me better sef

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2016
OrangeDream:
How come i keep hearing of more interns existing the scheme without been permanently retained? Obviously, most of this coys or company are strictly in pal with GIS for the sole purpose of cheap labour.
Anyway, make money with your skills.. That's what i'm doing right now and it pays me better sef
That gud, wat are u into now?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mickeysylva: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2016
has any1 still hired by gis able to complete the n-power application. Abt to register jst curious abt bvn, dnt knw if it will reject me!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
murphyrichy:
That gud, wat are u into now?
I design and develop websites for clients
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
OrangeDream:
I design and develop websites for clients
okay u ar on point.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
My profile is showing blank. please is there anyone experiencing the same.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
OrangeDream:
Boss of life...the payment was ok during ur time
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
murphyrichy:
yes I was paid, and I still markd time sheet up till may. But I doubt if they will pay us beyond April.
You can check your profile and status now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 5:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Hello, my great interns For those that think or otherwise, am so sorry for them you will be unexpected exit as I experienced that this morning after asked for VALIDATION FORM FILLED and Updated so what happened. like I know, last week I had asked for GIS if they know I will be exit soonest please exit me now immediately to go and join N-power, therefore I will be apply for N-power tomorrow, thank you for all.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eduxerxes: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Sarkeee:
Hello, my great interns For those that think or otherwise, am so sorry for them you will be unexpected exit as I experienced that this morning after asked for VALIDATION FORM FILLED and Updated so what happened. like I know, last week I had asked for GIS if they know I will be exit soonest please exit me now immediately to go and join N-power, therefore I will be apply for N-power tomorrow, thank you for all.
Chinekee!!! Bros, are you for real?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2016
I think we need to brainstorm on this issue,GIS cannot keep holding us to ransom with their epileptic payment ND prevent us from joining the moving train of Npower!,lets find out if we can register
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
neyosea25:
You can check your profile and status now.
my profile is now blank, Bye bye from GIS. Thank God. N-power on point.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
murphyrichy:
my profile is now blank, Bye bye from GIS. Thank God. N-power on point.
cry cry kiss

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chingshand: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2016
eduxerxes:
Chinekee!!! Bros, are you for real?
E be like that bros smoke bumshasha before he wrote dat tin. Looools. Please go and register for N-power sharp sharp.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chingshand: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Sarkeee:
Bros must u say something?? Huh. How will u knw what to apply on that N-power and how did u even get on the GIS payroll. Broz abeg go and learn farming......
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by stbaby4real2002: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Gheritage post=46560277]Thanks to you all, now I can feel ur concern. I'm the only one that is complaining of not getting paid for Jan, Feb and March. I believe am not the only intern that is affected? How long would dy kp mute? If you're in the same shoe
We were nt paid January and February too and even march that was paid was not full payment. They paid 12,000. All of us under cafe in anambra. Pls do you have their emails or phone numbers so we can tender our complaints cos our employer is not saying anything about it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by stbaby4real2002: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Gheritage post=46560277]Thanks to you all, now I can feel ur concern. I'm the only one that is complaining of not getting paid for Jan, Feb and March. I believe am not the
We were nt paid January and February too and even march that was paid was not full payment. They paid 12,000. All of us under cafe in anambra. Pls do you have their emails or phone numbers so we can tender our complaints cos our employer is not saying anything about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.