Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944616 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ibrahim85(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Salute 2everyone, i received the exit training invitation mail schedule to hold next week, pls need ur advice on how to get back my 3 month backlogs. I exited the scheme May 2016, and my employer have sent series of mails and as well as outstanding claim forms, thanks God bless us all.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ESUNAM(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Exit training is the best time for you to claim your outstanding, present your bank statement to GIS official
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mickeysylva: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ibrahim85:
Salute 2everyone, i received the exit training invitation mail schedule to hold next week, pls need ur advice on how to get back my 3 month backlogs. I exited the scheme May 2016, and my employer have sent series of mails and as well as outstanding claim forms, thanks God bless us all.
is exit training same as orientation and management training and where is urs taking place? mine is abeokuta and lest I forget I ave bin unable t login to my account since yesterday
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ibrahim85(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thanks for your comments brothers i will do exactly that, it's in Abuja......
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2016
cashreport:
GIS
Internship orientation n fair
To start next month

Please how to u join or participate? interested
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
GIS please pay me my may backlog!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
profsod:

Please how to u join or participate? interested
www.gis.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Having difficulty submitting August time sheet as it's not recording number of days work. Presently it's not logging in sef. Anybody wit same issue?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2016
keemi:
Having difficulty submitting August time sheet as it's not recording number of days work. Presently it's not logging in sef. Anybody wit same issue?
GIS and problem

Are like 5 & 6
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
@GIS Orientation and Employability Skills Training Lokoja

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mickeysylva: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
am suppose to be in this orientation and employability training at abeokuta today,. couldn't make it wit am I suppose to do... can I be fixed with another batch?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Still finding it difficult to access the site, can't mark time sheet.
Any suggestions?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
I need an exit training GIS. No invite and my status has been erased. What can one do to rectify this?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
GIS

Pay

Oo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by naijamyland: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Hello guys, my employer tried approving our timesheets but kept getting 'incorrect username or password'. Pls what should we do considering the fact that today is the last day?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Its cause by the site, i experience same challenge, lets hope they'l resolve it.

naijamyland:
Hello guys, my employer tried approving our timesheets but kept getting 'incorrect username or password'. Pls what should we do considering the fact that today is the last day?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by naijamyland: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
aniblue:
Its cause by the site, i experience same challenge, lets hope they'l resolve it.

I just hope so too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2016
The Federal Ministry of Finance yesterday assured that the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) initiated under the administration of former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, will not be stopped due to the current difficult financial situation in the country.

The Director of the Graduate Internship Scheme in the Ministry of Finance, Denis Chukwu, represented by an Assistant Director in the Ministry, Mr. Vitalis Egemba, told beneficiaries at the exit programme of the graduate internship scheme in Yenagoa, that though the country is experiencing difficult times in finances, the President Buhari led administration will not stop the programme.

According to Egemba, the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) has since inception demonstrated high prospects for job creation and social protection of the Nigerian Youths,”the programme presents an opportunity for graduate interns to gain employment in organizations where they worked, in other organisations or self-employment”.
Advertisement

Egemba said though with the minimal monthly stipend paid to graduate interns, beneficiaries have demonstrated high prospects for achieving the social protection and inclusive growth objective of Government,” the idea is to prospect for skills building and job creation, adding that the scheme has developed special programs for non-oil sector”

He said the Graduate Internship Scheme managers have entered into special partnerships with governmental and non-governmental organisations to have graduates trained, mentored and supported in areas such as; non-oil export trade, ICT, agriculture, community health, construction, financial inclusion, amongst others.
Share:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2016
We're waiting grin
yeson:

The Federal Ministry of Finance yesterday assured that the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) initiated under the administration of former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, will not be stopped due to the current difficult financial situation in the country.

The Director of the Graduate Internship Scheme in the Ministry of Finance, Denis Chukwu, represented by an Assistant Director in the Ministry, Mr. Vitalis Egemba, told beneficiaries at the exit programme of the graduate internship scheme in Yenagoa, that though the country is experiencing difficult times in finances, the President Buhari led administration will not stop the programme.

According to Egemba, the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) has since inception demonstrated high prospects for job creation and social protection of the Nigerian Youths,”the programme presents an opportunity for graduate interns to gain employment in organizations where they worked, in other organisations or self-employment”.
Advertisement

Egemba said though with the minimal monthly stipend paid to graduate interns, beneficiaries have demonstrated high prospects for achieving the social protection and inclusive growth objective of Government,” the idea is to prospect for skills building and job creation, adding that the scheme has developed special programs for non-oil sector”

He said the Graduate Internship Scheme managers have entered into special partnerships with governmental and non-governmental organisations to have graduates trained, mentored and supported in areas such as; non-oil export trade, ICT, agriculture, community health, construction, financial inclusion, amongst others.
Share:

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
GIS has very incompetent customer service and management. Many people with problems unresolved. You begin to wonder what they are there for. They are only concerned about securing their jobs by ensuring that more people get into the system whereas those in the system are not paid and the said training are giving to selected few. I pray Buhari should look more into the scheme and ruffle more people's feathers. Website has been down for sometime; many people's profiles were erased abruptly without due process; Facebook looks like an album which shows you pictures of their exploits and lacks its interactiveness; phone numbers are voicemailed; e-mails are just for formalities never replied; and twitter is forever redundant. Buhari please clamp down on this incompetent management of graduate internship scheme.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2016
website is up and running

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
You can now go and fill your time sheet and inform your employer to do the needful...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ibrahim85(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Live and direct..... Exiting d GIS scheme..... #exit training at Edo House, Lemik ventures, Abuja

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
It seems GIS guys are visiting this thread and must have read my last comment. That said, GiS must sit up.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2016
Mopolchi:
It seems GIS guys are visiting this thread and must have read my last comment. That said, GiS must sit up.
To make it more better

Copy n past to their Facebook page
In different sections n post there
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2016
cashreport:
To make it more better
Copy n past to their Facebook page In different sections n post there
I have done so as requested.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ibrahim85(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Honestly I guess they are reading the thread or some concerned ex-interns are really helpful in disturbing them because trainings are on in different centers in Lagos inviting some selected interns from neighbouring States to Lagos and I was also told dat trainings have been on for interns in Abuja and neighbouring States which ended today Saturday and we were also informed dat the training is going to continue and it will be in batches until all interns are trained on Entrepreneurship skills.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Well-done boss
Ibrahim85:
Honestly I guess they are reading the thread or some concerned ex-interns are really helpful in disturbing them because trainings are on in different centers in Lagos inviting some selected interns from neighbouring States to Lagos and I was also told dat trainings have been on for interns in Abuja and neighbouring States which ended today Saturday and we were also informed dat the training is going to continue and it will be in batches until all interns are trained on Entrepreneurship skills.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ibrahim85:
is that Mr T.c sagacious?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by laz0068(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Exit training, #Teamcrossriver#

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by laz0068(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pls I need clarification, can someone be paid July stipend wen his employer approved his timeshit late?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
please, was that true June stipend being paid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.