Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,468 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (943809 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lagos will be bigger. The increased number of days is based on number of companies that applied from a particular state/region.
engrsyer:
PH fair is d first in d nation to hold a three days sure-p job fair in Nigeria with reasons i dont know. But truly it helps because d crowd may not have been contained if been it is a one day fair. Good organization of d programme.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Help you find a match? The opening I advertised earlier is close but not close enough to what you have stated here. If I come across any such company in need of an intern, I will buzz you.
cmonek:
Good evening Sir, please can you help me find a match with a graphic designing and printing firm..studied human Physiology but has been into that with lots of passion since a year ago and am willing to learn more and improve on the lil skills I ve acquired lately. My registration number is GI-RIV-OBA-00159. Thanks and God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
puntersmind:
Lagos will be bigger. The increased number of days is based on number of companies that applied from a particular state/region.
Yes I feel so but trying to be more economical with my feelings since I dont have prove to any gud reason but the Employers were indeed much just as d interns too. So Lagos with a larger population and almost all d companies in Nigeria has either HQ or branch in Lagos might just make Lagos fair to about a week. Though opinion oo!lol. I pray dis scheme reduces unemployment and skill the unskilled Nigerian graduates. Cheers!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jett01: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ Punternind,you need to consider me,I wouldn't appreciating you with airtime
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
authority2006:
And don't forget that you have just maximum of 14 working days to do that!
thanks. but i have to wait for uba to send my acct no b4 i can fill d form and send it back to surep after scanning. pls can i still get paid for dis mth if i shud write 19/11/14 as starting date because dey sent me their forms on 18/11/14 or i shud resume work on 1st dec? what other things do i need after this so as nt to miss my stipend/what u think my employer needs to do now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ayoj: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=puntersmind post=28167398]An ICT firm in FCT is interested in absorbing a Female intern with a Degree/HND in Computer Science or Business Administration. The person should be presentable in looks. Interested and qualified intern should drop her email. I will contact the person for matching.[/quote
Hmmm,I studied mass communication plssss shd in case u have an openin,my email ayoj4real@yahoo.com am in abuja also,tanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ayoj: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=puntersmind post=28167398]An ICT firm in FCT is interested in absorbing a Female intern with a Degree/HND in Computer Science or Business Administration. The person should be presentable in looks. Interested and qualified intern should drop her email. I will contact the person for matching.[/quote

@punterminds
Hmmm,I studied mass communication plssss shd in case u have an openin,my email ayoj4real@yahoo.com am in abuja also,tanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
@puntersmind, I don,t why you are ignoring me. Everyone on this forum is full of praise for your kind assistance to them, in my case I have made several plea, I have responded to the mail you sent requesting for full detail, yet no response. I am still pleading for your kind assistnce. I am yet to get the invitation. Kindly assist. See my detail below.

Email......onuohakate20@yahoo.com
Unique Beneficiary Number....GI-RIV-OBA-04104
Phone Number.....08103035073
I have not received the text alert.

Thanks and God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lol. I don't need an offer/promise of appreciation before I can help. I will attend to your request tonight.
Jett01:
@ Punternind,you need to consider me,I wouldn't appreciating you with airtime
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
I will attend to you tonight.
jogojogo:
@puntersmind, I don,t why you are ignoring me. Everyone on this forum is full of praise for your kind assistance to them, in my case I have made several plea, I have responded to the mail you sent requesting for full detail, yet no response. I am still pleading for your kind assistnce. I am yet to get the invitation. Kindly assist. See my detail below.

I have not received the text alert.

Thanks and God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
puntersmind:
Lol. I don't need an offer/promise of appreciation before I can help. I will attend to your request tonight.
even my own too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ puntermind pls help me too, i register since 2012 God bless u . toluwani270@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by etin06(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
pls the invitation that i was sent is bearing 18th of november and i have already printed it. pls will they allow me in with that tomorrow?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
puntersmind:
I will attend to you tonight.

Thanks @puntersmind, i don dey see your handwork. God go bless u yanfu yanfu.

I got a text alert for the invitation. I am yet to get the mail invitation. Kindly assist. Thanks

Kindly find details and my mail below:

Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Noted[quote author=Ayoj post=28169455][/quote]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yes, if it's not spotted.
etin06:
pls the invitation that i was sent is bearing 18th of november and i have already printed it. pls will they allow me in with that tomorrow?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
No email or contact whatsoever.
ebyjoyken:
even my own too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
puntersmind:
email sent to you
successful host of PH job fair well done
please reply...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2014
puntersmind:
you sent me a mail and I replied. Mine is not about invitation, my problem is I was mismatched at the Owerri fair. Please check ur mail
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cupid4(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2014
puntersmind:
@puntersmind, I understand ur hands r filled up bt seems u r nt giving me the slightest consideration o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cupid4(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2014
puntersmind:
@puntersmind, I understand your hands are filled up but seems you are not giving me the slightest consideration o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2014
puntersmind:
Help you find a match? The opening I advertised earlier is close but not close enough to what you have stated here. If I come across any such company in need of an intern, I will buzz you.

Please puntersmind can I be matched in Abuja, or is it okay I find a place my self or must the fair come to Abuja first.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2014
@puntersmind, I am very grateful. May God continue to take you higher.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by andreakeshi: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2014
please someone shd tell me d steps to take so that i can be paid, i started work july, i was paid for that and also august. but i havent been paid sept nd oct, please is there any thing i can do since my employer has been sending them countless mails and calling and also visiting their office but all to no avail. somebody shd pls help me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by darlingdadon(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2014
@Puntersmind

GI-RIV-OBA-02754, that's my Code.. Am currently @ the venue I need an invitation ASAP,

Please help me I read Civil Engineering and I heard we are needed so bad..

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2014
darlingdadon:
@Puntersmind

GI-RIV-OBA-02754, that's my Code.. Am currently @ the venue I need an invitation ASAP, so I can gain entrance..

darlingdadon@yahoo.com

Please help me I read Civil Engineering and I heard we are needed so bad..

Thanks
move down the road.... ask anybody of the business center around and enter you will see people with different invition... edit it and put your own information and print..ok
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2014
@Puntersmind. Thanks for your previous reply.I just discovered that the organization I was matched with manually is not approved by sure P.I'll need you to kindly assist me with a rematched here in Abeokuta,Ogun State. My beneficiary number is GI -OGU -ABE -00635. My email is bigyemat@yahoo.com I studied Economics Education .Your assistance will be highly appreciated.Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
OGUN
Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-OGU-IFO-00693
email- wasiubiodun2012@gmail.com
Thanks @puntersmind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
There is a very big question I want to ask and there are issinuations going around, is there any intern that emerge from internship fair in the house from any state that has been paid any STIPEND after been matched at the fair,because I heard it is different from the previous intern that is usually match purely online and that is the reason there are a lot of complain everywhere for now.pls answer so as to make my conclussion.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
bigyemat:
@Puntersmind. Thanks for your previous reply.I just discovered that the organization I was matched with manually is not approved by sure P.I'll need you to kindly assist me with a rematched here in Abeokuta,Ogun State. My beneficiary number is GI -OGU -ABE -00635. My email is bigyemat@yahoo.com I studied Economics Education .Your assistance will be highly appreciated.Thanks
I tot m d only person experiencing dis in abeokuta.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dareh85: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wat about we dat are in oyo state because I registered since 2012 and have nt get any invitation I studied electrical eng.who can help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.