Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944521 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Engrdukechidi: 3:49am On Nov 24, 2014
I have gotten sure p intern survey and I have filled the form accordingly, prospective lagos sure p intern should check their email
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buzzy1(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2014
puntersmind:
Did you receive email to fill a survey a couple of weeks ago?
@Puntersmind No I did not and I keep checking my GIS profile often, pls when is the fair coming up in lagos and how am I going to be matched?

Unique Code is:
GI-LAG-ALI-03933
oguntuase@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buzzy1(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2014
Engrdukechidi:
I have gotten sure p intern survey and I have filled the form accordingly, prospective lagos sure p intern should check their email
When did you got the email bro? I haven't either, Bro when filling your GIS form I mean on the wysurep site, did you choose lagos as your prefer place of work for the three places?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2014
@Puntersmind, u r d best here. Abeg, is there likely 2 be anoda fair in Abuja b4 d yr end? Help ur man with invite if there is pls. Code is GI-FCT-ABM-09656
robertokewu@gmail.com
OBEKPA O. Is
puntersmind:
A few important points to make: In the next few weeks I would be too busy to visit this page regularly. In the light of this, all those that have been pounding my mail for re-match, send in your information ASAP. Lagos internship fair, which is the major remaining fair for the year, will be held about the 8th of December (Date hasn't been finalized yet). Survey would commence next week for 3 days or thereabout. FOR STIPENDS-RELATED issues: SURE-P plans to start sorting out payment related issues from next week. If at the end of this month, your stipend issues is not sorted out, send me a comprehensive email with the company information/Your personal information (Send detailed emails). For those that asked for one form of assistance or the other from me but couldn't get it, I want you to know that it isn't because of lack of Political will grin, not for lack of interest in assisting but time and a couple of other things. I have tried to be as helping as I can be, I believe my little effort here helped a person or two. Cheers all.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ktlovunited: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
@PUNTERSMND can u pls help me out,av been sent code for d past 1yr bt av nt seen any other msg since den.My email adr is ktlovunited@yahoo.com,my code is GI-LAG-EPE-00121 nd phone no is 07030118432.I will really appreciate if u can help me out,God bless u.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
I just got a congratulatory email from sure-p after the ph fair dat held last week. here below is the details.

Dear abc,

We are delighted to confirm that the Graduate Internship Scheme SURE-P of Federal Ministry of Finance has successfully found you an employer, based on your qualifications and other details you provided.

You have five (5) working days to Accept or Reject the offer online after which this position will no longer be available to you.

To accept or reject the offer, please login to your GIS profile page at http://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng and accept or reject the match as desired. Please note that if you reject 3 match offers, you will be removed from the GIS scheme.

If you choose to accept the offer, you MUST now follow these steps in sequence to complete your assignment to that job position.

You have ONLY fourteen (14) days to complete this process and start work. If you fail to do so within that timeframe your offer will no longer be valid and the position will be offered to someone else.

Steps you need to follow:

Print a copy of this email.
Print a copy of Confirmation from the Employer (this will be sent upon your accepting the offer).
Download and Print a copy of Bank Account Opening Form (this will be sent upon your accepting the offer; this you will see on your profile on the website).
Contact the employer (details below) and make an appointment to have your documents verified and ask them to sign your Confirmation Form, Bank account opening form and verify your documents/credentials.
NOTE: Employer Signs your Bank Account Opening Form only if you have been accepted. Requirement for verification include:
Valid Means Of Identification (drivers licence OR international passport OR certificate of indige OR national identity card)
Original Birth Certificate OR Certified true declaration of age
Original Secondary School Certificates
Original Degree OR Higher National Diploma Certificate
Original NYSC Certificate OR Exemption letter
Two recent passport size photographs for the bank
Signed Confirmation Form from the Employer (to be scanned and send a copy to the PIU on your behalf to operations@gisurep.gov.ng)
Bank Account Opening Form to be countersigned by the Employer (this is important as it shows your Unique Beneficiary Code). Also to be scanned and sent alongside details of opened Bank Account to operations@gisurep.gov.ng
Take your documents including the signed Bank Account Opening Form to your nearest UBA branch to open an account (The bank may scan or take a copy to keep for their records).
Agree with the employer (details below) on start date.

You must provide the documents listed above to pass the verification stage, otherwise the employer will not counter sign your documents and you risk delaying your start date and/or losing the position offered.

The employer details are:
ABE Limited
Address: #2 XYZ
Contact Person: OPQ
Contact Phone number: 080........
Email address: *****@gmail.com
Sector: Engineering

Designated UBA Branch:

Important points to note:

A) Your employer is required to complete a baseline skills survey with you to assess your professional development needs. This will be followed by 4 more surveys, one every quarter. Please follow this up and ensure that you provide accurate information. The survey is designed to provide you and the employer with valuable guidance on how to build your skills and what to aim for during your internship. It will also provide key data to the PIU that would enable us to plan further graduate internship support under the SURE-P intervention. A link to this survey will be sent via email in due course, please complete this as soon as you get the link.

B) If you have any issues related to your employer or employment then you may contact the PIU direct on info@gisurep.gov.ng. Please include your Unique Beneficiary Code and full name plus ways we can contact you in your email.

If you have received this email in error or if you have any feedback or comments then please contact us at feedback@gisurep.gov.ng.

All the best
GIS Team
Federal Ministry of Finance - SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme
SURE-P
www.wyesurep.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Engrdukechidi: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
buzzy1:
When did you got the email bro? I haven't either, Bro when filling your GIS form I mean on the wysurep site, did you choose lagos as your prefer place of work for the three places?
they sent it yesterday but I choose lagos as my prefered place
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Puntersmnd thanks for the good work God bless u,got a message now to come for internship fair at genesis hotel and suites Ibadan on the 27th of this month
Pls wat should be my expectations?will I be interviewed by the prospective employers?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dastranger(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Puntersmind, Pls this is the message I got
Dear Graduate,you have been invited to an Internship opportunity fair.Please check your email and print the invitation letter
On checking mail and spam box.. i ddnt find anything.. what should I do pls..

code: GI-OYO-IBS-00422,
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zemiu: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Got same message now wrote:

Dear Graduate,you have been invited to an Internship opportunity fair.Please check your email and print the invitation letter
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
engrsyer:
Just coming from PH fair, it was nice but wat I observed dia is, Civil Engrs and Quantity Surveyors wia scarce dat d recruiters wia in die need of dis folks and others. Today was mostly for Engrs, Environmentalists, Managements and some science professions. Though thank God dat I was matched wit an average form. Cheers to SURE-P and FG!
How wz d fair?were you interviewed?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
dareh85:
Wat about we dat are in oyo state because I registered since 2012 and have nt get any invitation I studied electrical eng.who can help me
Gt an invite this evenin...check your inbox
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cupid4(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
dastranger:
@Puntersmind, Pls this is the message I got

code: GI-OYO-IBS-00422,
mail: olawore.kabir@gmail.com
Same frm hia frm ibadan
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cupid4(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nugess:

Gt an invite this evenin...check your inbox
Pls can u tell m the date and time slated for the fair in ibadan, got a short text msg nd asked to check mail, but saw no inbox or spam msg to that
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kismo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls my people, l got a text message but no mail received ooo. I chose lbadan. Pls how do l go about it?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Abeg make una no vex o..Una see dis SURE-P tin abi,i don get am..My status online dey knack "Hired"..But mehn,i neva get tym show face 4 d firm wey com Job fair com find me..Abeg,na d ego be d koko wey dey my mind now..Abeg,how i go fit control d alert 4 my account na?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
For those that recieved text msgs from SURE-P(GIS) without an invitation in either your inbox or spam, you dont need to exercise any fear. It is a technical problem and m quite sure that they are aware of it. Most of the interns that attended the jst concluded PH and Osun internshipfair also experienced the samething and they were allowed to gain entrance into the venue. Some of them got matched to one firm or the other. Therefore, you guyz should go to the venue with your sms. Goodluck!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nugess:

How wz d fair?were you interviewed?
Well some ppl wia interviewed by there prospective recruiter but i wasn't interviewed by my recruiter.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dastranger(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2014
pple that ve had the job fair experience.... how's it like?. Are the jobs real for someone's career or they're inferior jobs....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Drop your email address.
Toluwani2:

@puntermind i appreciate ur effort pls if there is any way u can assit me to be match i wil be greatful, i don't want to continue like this next year God bless you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Stop asking for my email. Drop your email address here and I will contact you.
preetygina:
puntersmind, wats ur email? pls anybody who has his email shud drop it.Also, how long does it take for a new intern to start receiving stipend? is it true is after 3 months?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Read my earlier comment concerning stipends.
confidencekesk:
Puntermind, pls help me out here. I have nt bn paid for the first time which is since septemba n my employer has bn writing to surep on our behalf to no avail.my code is ANA-ONI-00025.we are nine interns in the sch.my email is confidencekesk@yahoo.com.pls i really need your help to eat d fruit of my labor.tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Check your email.
endy247:
pls i droped my email as u requested bt u didn't reply. pls i want to be matched wit a company in onitsha. my email again is endymore2003@yahoo.com,, or u can send me d names of some companies at osha dat are registered wit surep. thanks so much 4 all u've been doing so far,may d lord reward u.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Drop your email address.
MISSOPTIMIST:
Help! Please I missed the PH fair, what can I do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Yes.
dhope:
pls house,can someone attend surep internship fair in another state other than d his state of origin and state of residence?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2014
Drop your email ASAP
cmonek:
thanks alot sir. Will be expecting your beep. God bless you. Have a great evening.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Cupid4:
Pls can u tell m the date and time slated for the fair in ibadan, got a short text msg nd asked to check mail, but saw no inbox or spam msg to that
27th of this month at Genesis hotel and suites by 7.30am
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
legendsilver:
Is sure-P same as federal task force?
You have a lot of sections under Sure-P and GIS happened to be one of them. Ferma Task Force still remains a scam, so stay away from it. Individuals are being scammed to the tune of N80,000, yet the training is still going on as the new victims are falling for it. Even if the Ferma Task Force will be recognized one day, how many of the already "trainned" people will benefit from it?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ajeseg: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email ASAP
puntersmind:
Drop your email ASAP
puntersmind:
Drop your email ASAP
ajeseg101@gmail.com, i missed Ondo interns fair, pls help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tayoast(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Hi @puntersmind, pls is there any hope for newly registered graduates? Would love to be part of the fair in Ibadan, pls.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by babakk2(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Good day house please when is the next fair coming up because I just applied today and I want to be one of the successful intern from Osun state.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by trioxosolex: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Please I have being invited for the GIS fair in Ibadan, and am confused base on different comment being made. My questions are.
(1) Does it mean that when I received the message to attend the fair, a company is intrested in me, and how do I kwn the company when I get there?
(2) Can u please tell mi what is being requested of mi when I get there and to hired by a company?
Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.