Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (943879 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.
toluwani270@gmail.com
tanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
You can't be requesting for Re-match when you have never been matched before.
buchi1987:
Good morning@puntermind, how's work.tanks 4 ur assistance all dis while.
Am Honest by name

email: isaachonest03@gmail.com

I was at d PH job fair but I was not matched to any company or firm 4 d 3days.
GI-RIV-OBA-04720
pls I need ur help.pls can u re-match to a company in pH pls.tanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dashinggm: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
@@puntersmind please here is my email, I need a rematch. gerrylany@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dashinggm: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
@@puntersmind please here is my email, I need a rematch. gerrylany@gmail.com ,contact me please
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sempe123: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
puntersmind:
You can't be requesting for Re-match when you have never been matched before.
please,i was matched at the PH fair.but i doubt if the company that interviewed me was actually registered .please is there any to verify if the company is registered with SURE-P?
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Toluwani2:

30k for reals?wat of the employer?will the employer pay too?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
dhope:

thumbs up to u. see yu on thursday but may nt recognise u sha. thanks
smiley no prob,check your inbox
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cupid4(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nugess:

27th of this month at Genesis hotel and suites by 7.30am

tnx, later got d email to that effect
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buzzy1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
@puntersmind, when is lagos fair coming up and however i did not get any survey from sure p. Here is my email address: oguntuase@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Marvin67: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please when is Lagos fair coming up? I heard it's likely to be on the 8th, please how true is that? Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sonofyisa(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kilbane:
Minna's job fair is coming up on 27th November by 9am. I just heard it on Search FM buh I'll need to confirm it later. Niger residents, pls be prepared.
dat is true..it is confirmed
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by babakk2(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please has anyone got job from this surep intern program ?
I just applied from Osun state
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cupid4:
tnx, later got d email to that effect
u' welcome
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cupid4(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nugess:

u' welcome
i hv sent you a pm
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
samobaba4u:

But we never work now & they want to pay us. Hope they are not trying to play smart on us.
. Well it is my thinking that once we are not getting paid Forcecom is not getting paid either. I like to take it that forcecom is just as stranded as we are and there are 2000 of us for whom SureP would pay forcecom per head. If we get paid just for doing nothing it will be forcecom trying to help us and themselves. But I am not counting my chicks till they hatch

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nugess(f): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cupid4:
i hv sent you a pm
Aii..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
angry@puntersmind please is there any news over our stipends for those of us in benin?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by xtianjacob(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2014
@PUNTERMIND, PLS HERE IS MY EMAIL. PLS I NEED INVITATION LETTER
email:cejas52003@yahoo.com
code:GI-AKW-IBA-00106
Gsm: 07084648448
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
@puntersmind please I need your help for a friend at ph with matching, below email address , beneficial code n course of study. ogechi.elu@gmail.com, Beneficiary num is GI-RIV-OBA-04411 n Education Economics.... thanks n looking forward to ur asistance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls house i got a congratulatory mail from SURE-P but asked to either accept or ignore the matching. My problem is I dont know or c wia i can accept or ignore the matching online. Can anyone put me thru?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buchi1987: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
@punter mind I need a match to a firm or company pls. during d pH fair I was not matched to any pls help me na abeg .

isaachonest03@gmail.com

pls Sir hope to hear from u soon .tankx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by observer2020(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good day,
I am one of the interns that was recruited September 15,2014 at Sure-P job fair at Anambra State,some of the interns I know that was recruited the same day I was recruited has received their October salary, but I and many of my colleagues haven't received yet and our clearance was done by our employee.
please what could be the cause and when are we expecting the salary
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by observer2020(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
@puntersmind,
Good day brother,
I am one of the interns that was recruited September 15,2014 at Sure-P job fair at Anambra State,some of the interns I know that was recruited the same day I was recruited has received their October salary, but I and many of my colleagues haven't received yet and our clearance was done by our employee.
please what could be the cause and when are we expecting the salary.
this is my email: mgbatoguvictor@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi Puntermind,
I worked for a firm in ph that is duly registered with the GIS and took part in the firm, However we are unable to accept any intern because when we log in, it shows access denied. Our major problem is interns keep disturbing our gate and phone line, thinking perhaps we are playing on them.
Please can surep do something about this? Can u also pls inbox me your mail.
Thanks for all your efforts in helping interns.
God bless U
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi Puntermind,
I worked for a firm in ph that is duly registered with the GIS and took part in the firm, However we are unable to accept any intern because when we log in, it shows access denied. Our major problem is interns keep disturbing our gate and phone line, thinking perhaps we are playing on them.
God bless U
sempe123:

please,i was matched at the PH fair.but i doubt if the company that interviewed me was actually registered .please is there any to verify if the company is registered with SURE-P?
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
sempe123:

thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
gentlekoko:
Hi Puntermind,
God bless U

According to Puntersmind from previous answered post, he said that the only way that employer can know that they were NOT APPROVED by sure p is showing of ACCESS DENIED on their GIS account.
So I will suggest that u reach to those people that came for inspection for possible revisit for ur firm approval.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by davismiles(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
GIS sent me a survey form to fill that was two months ago and till now I have not heard anything from GIS. I reside in Kaduna and I did register since last year december.... Please help, I just want to know if GIS have done Job fair in kaduna. Thanks for your kind responses
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
observer2020:
@puntersmind,
Good day brother,
please what could be the cause and when are we expecting the salary.
this is my email: mgbatoguvictor@yahoo.com
Have u confirmed from ur employer if ur timesheet has been properly filled and submitted on his/her GIS account? also has he/shell duly entered ur account number to sure p when filling ur tomesheet for very first month?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
engrsyer:
Pls house i got a congratulatory mail from SURE-P but asked to either accept or ignore the matching. My problem is I dont know or c wia i can accept or ignore the matching online. Can anyone put me thru?

Have u log in into ur GIS account? I think that's where u will accept or reject the offer according to congratulatory msg sent to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.