Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944600 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Notice to those graduates who have been attached to companies/employers:
The method for filling timesheet for the interns by the employers has changed from the month of June. The old method was printing of forms, filling, scanning and sending through the employer's email address. But the new method is that, employer will login to his SURE-P account, click on "ACCEPT" green button for all his interns and supplied the date of the commencement by each intern. After that, new section "Timesheet/feedback" will appear on top alongside other sections. Employer will click on this new section and all the interns will appear. He will fill the timesheet and feedback for each intern,( tick all the working days available and list two to three achievements in the feedback space). He will supply their account numbers as well, the spaces for the account number are there, one digit per space. Then, he will save it and go back to pick another intern. After the timesheets might have been filled for all interns, he will go back to the homepage and click submit. The deadline for filling timesheet for the month of June is July 7th. No more printing, stamping, signing, scanning. I'm posting this so that you can inform your employer and be of help if you have to. The method is new to me.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Guys, let's be considerate, witout them SURE P won't have called us...20k is better than nothing. What if u report them and the FG decides to cancel the whole thing ? Let's use our brain and manage what we can get now!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Iamoilprince: Guys, let's be considerate, witout them SURE P won't have called us...20k is better than nothing. What if u report them and the FG decides to cancel the whole thing ? Let's use our brain and manage what we can get now!
This is part of d reason why ds country will not change. I don‘t want to loose or die. When are we (THE YOUTH) going to stand for what is right. Anything comes our way we take without thinking of d consequnce. What if u accept think it‘s ok & forcecome posted you in a place where u will spend more than 20k. Half word is enough for d wise.

4 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Iamoilprince: Guys, let's be considerate, witout them SURE P won't have called us...20k is better than nothing. What if u report them and the FG decides to cancel the whole thing ? Let's use our brain and manage what we can get now!
You just have to understand this training that they are trying to use as cover may be worthless at the end of the day. But since you now understand that their motive for registering Forcecom was to participate in GIS SURE-P and get 33% of the stipend of each intern, you may now go along. What really annoys about this ripoff is that this Forcecom is taking many applicants, therefore their monthly kickback shouldn't have exceeded N3,000 even after acknowledging the fact that they provide platform for you guys to benefit from the scheme.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2014
Plz when r they going 2 attend to those who wrote exam in May ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by thorpsy22: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Jgyrl: Plz when r they going 2 attend to those who wrote exam in May ?
my dear we re all in d dark o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bibinwaka: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
please has anyone received June stipend. please indicate am also expecting.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
bibinwaka: please has anyone received June stipend. please indicate am also expecting.
I hope your employer has sent your timesheet for the month of June because it ends today July 7th? If yes, expect your stipend any moment from now, before July ending. Hope you are saving part of it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
authority2006: You just have to understand this training that they are trying to use as cover may be worthless at the end of the day. But since you now understand that their motive for registering Forcecom was to participate in GIS SURE-P and get 33% of the stipend of each intern, you may now go along. What really annoys about this ripoff is that this Forcecom is taking many applicants, therefore their monthly kickback shouldn't have exceeded N3,000 even after acknowledging the fact that they provide platform for you guys to benefit from the scheme.
Forcecom is fraud if truely they want to deduct 10k. No wonder d man was saying during d test dt he will be richer than any bank manager at d end of d program.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bibinwaka: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=authority2006]
my brother if I tell u dat since March uptill now No dime, u won't believe me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
samobaba4u:
Forcecom is fraud if truely they want to deduct 10k. No wonder d man was saying during d test dt he will be richer than any bank manager at d end of d program.
Just look at the number of interns that will be under them multiply by N10,000 multiply by 12 months! Forcecom is not a genuine company, only after the cut from the interns' stipends. Corruption everywhere, and on a wider scale.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=bibinwaka][/quote] You just have to try. We've been managing ourselves before benefiting from the scheme, we shouldn't forget that.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
authority2006: Just look at the number of interns that will be under them multiply by N10,000 multiply by 12 months! Forcecom is not a genuine company, only after the cut from the interns' stipends. Corruption everywhere, and on a wider scale.
Somebody should pls help me calculate, 10k * 2000 candidate * 12months. How many millions is that?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
authority2006: You just have to try. We've been managing ourselves before benefiting from the scheme, we shouldn't forget that.
Some people are benefiting d full 30k plus another income from the firm that employed them. Do u know how much UBA is paying for d same sure p or Dangote or other oil company that selected d candidates? Poverty don turn my peole to another thing. If we can survive without sure-p since all ds yrs we cann‘t die if we reject it. Only if they will just credit my acct with 20k @ d end of month without spending a kobo on d program. If d office of d trainer is far from ur house & at d end of d month u spend more than 20k. Remember u can pull out once u accepted it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
pls guys i was sent a mail by sure p and instructed to accept the offer within 5 working days which lapses today, but i couldn't accept becos the offer has been cancelled earlier today, pls what can i do
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by joshdgr8: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2014
hello friends am in Abuja and I studied electrical engineering.about this surep program can one go to a company and talk to them that I want to do a graduate intern in their company and ask them to search for me on the surep website and send a request. does it work that way. or how can I go about it. ideas pls asap. I have not received any request mail since I registered. thank u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2014
quicksilver1979: pls guys i was sent a mail by sure p and instructed to accept the offer within 5 working days which lapses today, but i couldn't accept becos the offer has been cancelled earlier today, pls what can i do
Well, there is little you can do. Once you didn't accept the offer from the employer within 5 working days, GIS SURE-P would cancel the offer as you have witnessed. They would notify the employer that you didn't accept the offer and that he should look for another applicant and send the offer to him. The only thing you can do is to contact that employer (if his contact is in the message sent to you) if he can resend the offer to you if he hasn't sent it to another applicant. The remaining option is to wait for another offer from another employer. Remember, you have grace of rejecting three offers, I don't know about missing offers. Good luck.
BTW, I made a post on this thread where I implored you guys to always check your email inbox at least twice a week, say Tuesday and Thursday. The reason for this is that a text message to your phone from GIS SURE-P that is supposed to alert you to check your inbox about the offer on time may come late or never deliver. To check our inbox twice a week shouldn't be a problem.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2014
joshdgr8: hello friends am in Abuja and I studied electrical engineering.about this surep program can one go to a company and talk to them that I want to do a graduate intern in their company and ask them to search for me on the surep website and send a request. does it work that way. or how can I go about it. ideas pls asap. I have not received any request mail since I registered. thank u
Hahahaha, well, let's see if this will help. Firstly, that company will register online with GIS SURE-P and the official will call the company 2-4 weeks after registration for "phone interview" and verification.
They will visit the company after few months (could be 4 or more months) for assessment and interaction with the employer, and to determine the number of interns to attach to the company.
Now, about looking for you on GIS SURE-P database. There is a section on their website called "filter" which I believe was meant for that purpose, it is still there but it has been deactivated, may be due to "abuse". It is now first registered first picked. For example: If a company is given permission to accept 3 interns, only fifteen applicants will be brought to you to pick among them (remember that you will search by faculty and course/field of study). Assuming you search under Engineering /Electrical entering 3 as your number of slots, fifteen applicants who registered as early as possible under Engineering/Electrical in the employer's preferred environment will be brought up for the employer to pick three among them. If your name is not among those names and you try to re-enter the parameters, that same set of names will be displayed again!
For 1 slot, only 5 early registered applicants will be displayed for employer to pick one. For 2 slots, only 10 early registered applicants will be displayed and so on.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Realdon1(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Pls authority i wrk in jabi abj. Surep owes me 3months stipends. Frm april til date. My oga sends my tme sheets. Though he sent april own late. He has calld, they promisd. Bt no implementation. Pls wen wl they pay me. I dnt hv even trans. Fare nw to d ofice
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2014
joshdgr8: hello friends am in Abuja and I studied electrical engineering.about this surep program can one go to a company and talk to them that I want to do a graduate intern in their company and ask them to search for me on the surep website and send a request. does it work that way. or how can I go about it. ideas pls asap. I have not received any request mail since I registered. thank u
But it becomes interesting here. There guys who are still able to find their ways around the problem. The one I knew in City charges N15,000 per applicants, that's, if an employer wants to pick you but your is not among the displayed names. I remember their DG when I went to their office for documents submission asking me that "who helped me?". He too was aware of the trick but didn't know how to do it. He said a guy's address was given to him (not the one I knew), and he went there to invite the guy to his office and asked him. He said that the guy didn't confess even though he told guy he only needed his assistance (to be partners in crime). He even accused me that even if I was helped, I wouldn't tell him truth.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Realdon1: Pls authority i wrk in jabi abj. Surep owes me 3months stipends. Frm april til date. My oga sends my tme sheets. Though he sent april own late. He has calld, they promisd. Bt no implementation. Pls wen wl they pay me. I dnt hv even trans. Fare nw to d ofice
If the timesheet and survey sheet (though it is now online filing and combined) were sent as you claim, then only contacting them regularly will solve the issue. If your employer can give you permission to contact them on his behalf assuming he doesn't have time to be reminding them every now and then.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Realdon1(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Bt wont they pay me al at ones wt my felow interns?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Youget: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
I couldnt help but shake my head
this is why they will continue to play with your intelligence cos y'all act like you dont have one

Get something doing for urself and you hear a graduate o dat spent millions in school saying 20k is better than nothing
who told u so, u r simply afraid to take risk
Chai!
Pity is what i feel for you
there is no such thing as job security
which job security

so u want to tell me now that you cant think of ideas abi
the company u r posted to simply used u or still is using u
shey u dont knw that whatever y r been paid is simply 10% of what u r worth
pls read books
join a business, ud say NO dat dey r exploiting u
but dese corporate firms r using ur head n worst of all ur precious time n still not paying u....
abeg isnt that being a slave?
na so u wan continue

suffering n smiling
It must not be that way

why are you going about another man's business
i weep wen i hear n read all dese

God help you all
You can mail me ur views, criticisms and insults cos i knw that truth doesnt go down well with most people

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Youget: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Youget: I couldnt help but shake my head
this is why they will continue to play with your intelligence cos y'all act like you dont have one

Get something doing for urself and you hear a graduate o dat spent millions in school saying 20k is better than nothing
Chai!
which job security

pls read books
but dese corporate firms r using ur head n worst of all ur precious time n still not paying u....
na so u wan continue

suffering n smiling
It must not be that way

God help you all
You can mail me ur views, criticisms and insults cos i knw that truth doesnt go down well with most people

Cheers
nonyezcharles@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ohosi4real(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
When this force com will come to Abuja. They are delay people more than one month now we never hear frm them. Nawa 4 dis country shaoo everything fake. God help Naija
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Youget: I couldnt help but shake my head

Chai!
which job security

pls read books
na so u wan continue

suffering n smiling
It must not be that way

God help you all

Cheers
Are you afraid of criticism? I thought you started it?
Your criticism is a positive one except that you didn't look at the issue critically before making your scathing remarks. Let me begin by asking you, in today's world, how many people work for themselves and how many people work for others, at least in terms of percentage? Even at that, majority of those who are working for themselves today had (one time or the other) worked for others. I guess it had never crossed your mind? Some graduates need as low as N250,000 to kick start their own business and it has never occurred to you that this scheme could be their passports.
BTW, I don't understand why you are posting your email address here. Nobody asked for it. I hope you are not trying to sell e-book or multi level marketing, or just trying to get your own cut?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Youget: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Authority2006, cry nomore....u r blind n im just making u see things differently...its well with u n ur sure-p....lol
authority2006: Are you afraid of criticism? I thought you started it?
Your criticism is a positive one except that you didn't look at the issue critically before making your scathing remarks. Let me begin by asking you, in today's world, how many people work for themselves and how many people work for others, at least in terms of percentage? Even at that, majority of those who are working for themselves today had (one time or the other) worked for others. I guess it had never crossed your mind? Some graduates need as low as N250,000 to kick start their own business and it has never occurred to you that this scheme could be their passports.
BTW, I don't understand why you are posting your email address here. Nobody asked for it. I hope you are not trying to sell e-book or multi level marketing, or just trying to get your own cut?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jgyrl(f): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'm not sure Forcecom is authentic, maybe they moved too quick to gain from SURE-P only to hv hick-up in FCT. Hmm but I can see on fbk d photo of orientation in lagos in june, interestingly there was a write up saying forcecom nor any organization will request money from any intern
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Has any one from edo state been contacted.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by OsadolorLucky(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please somebody should help me out o,am from benin,sure-p sent me a msg dt they have found employer for me,but the employers address is @ lagos, pls wot shud I do now? Pls I need your help esp if you are already into it in benin. D Time is going
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Youget: Authority2006, cry nomore....u r blind n im just making u see things differently...its well with u n ur sure-p....lol
You are the blind one here. Anybody can give advice here, but just go back and read your wordings, your style of language, it is full of scathing remarks. You urged us join business, how do we join business without capital, even if it is small amount. You criticised here for everyone to see and read but dropped your email address for counter criticisms, views and opinions.
In case of another time, you just need to urge participants to save money so that they can stand on their own and work for themselves in future. And again, not everyone, not every graduate can be a successful entrepreneur, from here to USA.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Youget: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2014
Yeah, someone like you
authority2006: You are the blind one here. Anybody can give advice here, but just go back and read your wordings, your style of language, it is full of scathing remarks. You urged us join business, how do we join business without capital, even if it is small amount. You criticised here for everyone to see and read but dropped your email address for counter criticisms, views and opinions.
In case of another time, you just need to urge participants to save money so that they can stand on their own and work for themselves in future. And again, not everyone, not every graduate can be a successful entrepreneur, from here to USA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.