Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944367 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2014
cut007:
Yes. Half of the problems interns encounter are largely caused by their employers. Most of them do not know how to use the internet effectively as regards filling the necessary documents and reports that will enable you get your stipends without stress. I suggest you offer to assist them do the online clearance and stuffs. If not you might continue having problems. Thank God my employer is an internet nerd.
Bro when did u start work when did SURE-P came to ur state dat u wia paid. Unlike me, I was matched 19 Nov. and i got my account number 8th Dec which i sent it to my employer meanwhile i started working Nov 24. So is there any way i could expect my stipend and also d deadline to fill ur time sheet was enlapsed when my account number came. So wat did u feel about thise?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
so surep no dey send stipend alert again? i was hired in nov and my employer ticked my timesheet as it appeared on my feedback calender but alert neva enter. has anyone dt got hired in osogbo fair last mth got his stipend?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wandeayo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=Wo post=29098939]please brothers in the ote]

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steveng23(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Any forcecom intern from ibadan who has received bank alert n Nov. payment should please comment on this thread. It's very important and urgent,please!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yemigzy: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls Mr puntersmind i missed the fair in Ondo State. I will appreciate if u can help me with a match here in Akure. Here are my details:
OGUNLEYE Akinyemi Abass
yemmy.akinyemmy@gmail.com
UB CODE: GI-OND-AKS-03384
Course: E-E Engg
Thanks and Godbless in advance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by udmydearest(f): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
omidan21:
Hey house I am abt applying for the sure P programme.but I got stucked when I was asked to fill NYSC cert number.I am a batch B corp member and wld be passing out in a months time.should I wait till I ve my certificate at hand or my nysc state code number cld be filled in lieu.I dnt wanna gamble things,my predecessors what's ur opinion
wait till u get ur NYSC discharge cert b4 u apply. Cos u'll nid d numba.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by zy15: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
@PUNTERSMIND, . I had the internship fair in Ibadan 3weeks ago and am yet to be matched. .please help me out by matching me with a reputable company in Ibadan. God bless you. Here's my details.
Zaynab omowunmi Animashaun
Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-OYO-IBN-00379
Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 2:39am On Dec 23, 2014
engrsyer:
Bro when did u start work when did SURE-P came to ur state dat u wia paid. Unlike me, I was matched 19 Nov. and i got my account number 8th Dec which i sent it to my employer meanwhile i started working Nov 24. So is there any way i could expect my stipend and also d deadline to fill ur time sheet was enlapsed when my account number came. So wat did u feel about thise?
I was matched 3red Nov. I resumed immediately while still doing my clearance. I got my acct. Number within two days.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ismogimo: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Mr. PUNTERSMIND, please o, I also attended the internship fair in Ibadan on November 27th 2014 and am yet to be matched. .please help me out by matching me with a company in Ibadan. I registered under Ibadan North. God bless you. Here's my details.
Adeojo Ismail Abayomi

Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-OSU-IFC-00507

Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Are they paying this stipend based on the political afiliation of a state? Why would some states be paid and others left behind, I wonder.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bolafavour: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Please, for those that have attended the orientation & employability skills training, were you paid and how much?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
bolafavour:
Please, for those that have attended the orientation & employability skills training, were you paid and how much?

Did mine earlier this month, dey collect acct no, till now no alert. Heard they paid the last set 15k and dey were paid on the last day of the training
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Iamoilprince:

Did mine earlier this month, dey collect acct no, till now no alert. Heard they paid the last set 15k and dey were paid on the last day of the training
Same here o..Stil waitin 4 the 15k..But d 30k don enta
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have had a super busy schedule. To those I promised a rematch, hope you have received an email of a successful rematch. Have a wonderful Xmas celebration everyone.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Stipend is not paid based on political affiliations.
morewealth:
Are they paying this stipend based on the political afiliation of a state? Why would some states be paid and others left behind, I wonder.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Done
LadunaI:

Yeah my bro na thru talk the only Lang people know or want na stipend, matching, re-matching and above all the like of 90k alert on our phone. I wish all of us the very best.
@Puntermind long time hope part of ur pre-occupation now if I may guess is busy with our RE-MATCH task, hopefully we also will have cause to smile and feed the house how 90k alert go enter sharp sharp.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
That's lovely. You are welcome.
cut007:
@PUNTERSMIND whereever and in whatever you do, blessings like the surge of a tsunami will always follow u. You've made things very easy for me on this scheme. Thanks a lot.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
I wish I can attend to everyone's request. Unfortunately, that's not possible.
walton1:
@PUNSTERSMIND PLEASE ANSWER ME FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS NOTHING FROM YOU.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
puntersmind:
I have had a super busy schedule. To those I promised a rematch, hope you have received an email of a successful rematch. Have a wonderful Xmas celebration everyone.
. Yes and thank you very much,I just received a congratulatory mail I have been re matched ,I just contacted my employer to resume work,in short if surep delay my stipend ehnnnn. God bless u @puntersmind.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
puntersmind:
I haven't received my own matching msg since oct this year.my employer could not access his GIS account since the fair in Abeokuta. Several msgs had been sent to you but no reply. Mach me please!
Details:
GI-OGU-ABE-00231
Fridelly94@yahoo.com
Microbiogy
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
puntersmind:
Done

Five big gbossas for the very big brother. Thank you so much just saw the message now in my box...

Hope to continue with the rest of the process...my fellow re-match awaiter interns Puntersmind has fulfilled his promise ooo

Make everybody check his/her email ASAP.

God Bless!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by landg: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
puntersmind:
Pls Mr puntermind I haven't received my confirmation mail till now. I have called my employer(sunwak electrical contractor and engineering Ltd) severally and still no success. My mail is benz3n@gmail.com. Pls re

I won't mind been rematched.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by landg: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
puntersmind:
Pls Mr puntermind I haven't received my confirmation mail till now. I have called my employer(sunwak electrical contractor and engineering Ltd) severally and still no success. My mail is benz3n@gmail.com
Code; GI-LAG-IBE - 00276

I won't mind been rematched.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ismogimo: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
puntersmind:

tru talk baba, u cant really do more than u can. but pls, we need you bro.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
puntersmind:
Stipend is not paid based on political affiliations.
Then sir, why are some states yet to be paid? For some of us are been tempted to think so.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by etebefia: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
puntersmind:
gud P.m bro, i got a text message for matching in enugu but i checked both my email and sure-p account i didn't see anything, please can you help? Thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls Punteersmind and the house, last wkend sure-p paid my colleagues in PH 10k but i wasn't paid. When i get to my bank(UBA) to confirm why i was not paid, then i was told i have multiple account with them of which i am not suppose to have more than two(2) accounts with them with same name. Therefore they(UBA) deleted(closed) the 3rd one and that 3rd one is my sure-p account that i opened. So that was the reason i was not paid because in a real sense now, i don't have a bank account with sure p. So the bank advised me to use one of my old and regular bank account number to sure-p because even if they have to open an account for me, i can't get dat same account number so its better I use dat old one.

So my question is would doing that come back to hurt me again? because I later called and told my employer about this predicament so he has written a letter to sure-p 4 change of account number but with same account name.

Your positive responses would do a great help. Thanks.

And PH interns is it dat same 10k dat u ppl wia paid and dat 10 is 4 wat? because I started working on d 20th Nov after I was matched on the 19th.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by coolneyo: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
@puntersmind long tyme n happy xmas n new year in advance,pls sir hope u did not 4get me about re-matched i attended ibadan fair but i was nt matched pls sir help me wit re-matched my benef; GI-OYO-LAG-00233 e-mail ; popoola4me@yahoo.com NO;07064992033 course; elect/elect name; adeyemo adeniyi isaiah thank u sir 4 ur kindness
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
erickatchy:
@Puntersmind Please help me with a match or job fair invite in Bayelsa. jashaks@ yahoo.com. Ohaka Okechukwu Eke. Unique Beneficiary Code GI-BAY-YEN-01514. Course studied: Business Administration. MOBILE 08037750040
. STILL PATIENTLY WAITING
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dareh85: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
coolneyo:
@puntersmind long tyme n happy xmas n new year in advance,pls sir hope u did not 4get me about re-matched i attended ibadan fair but i was nt matched pls sir help me wit re-matched my benef; GI-OYO-LAG-00233 e-mail ; popoola4me@yahoo.com NO;07064992033 course; elect/elect name; adeyemo adeniyi isaiah thank u sir 4 ur kindness
I will also appreciate if dis guy can help us in oyo internship because we dat did engineering we are nt matched with any company dat day.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lugoeke(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Please am I the only one left out, since september 3rd I participated in the Enugu sure-p intenship fair till now I have not hear anything yet! I have checked the sure-p website several times and it still shows not matched, please wat can I do. I need assistant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.