Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) (3636 Views)

Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS) / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) / Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 03, 2013
The pretty bride is Kelechi, her hubby Sander. Their wedding took place in Umuagwo, Eziudo in Imo StateEaster Sunday, March 31, 2013.
So cute, lovely pictures.

Photographer is Temitope Ajayi, Makeup: Kemmy Shona and Stylist was Esther Uka

pictures - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/nigerian-girl-traditionally-weds.html
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 04, 2013
mods, please pictures wont upload. help resolve this. tnx
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:44am On May 04, 2013
Here

Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:45am On May 04, 2013
More

Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2013
What juju ha joined together, let no man put assunder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:54am On May 04, 2013
At least she picked a good looking oyibo man not some of these ones our ladies marry
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:13am On May 04, 2013
Such a beautiful wedding.

So imo girls marry out of their race.

Other tribes take note.

I wish the couple all the best.
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Davluck(m): 1:25am On May 04, 2013
So beautiful, So colourful..i sure say dose oyinbo's no understand wetyn tradition mean...I love dis
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:29am On May 04, 2013
Does the OP not know what a hut is? undecided undecided

Anyway, they look so cute together.
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:32am On May 04, 2013
This is really sweet kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Akshow: 4:11am On May 04, 2013
gbaky_floor:
Such a beautiful wedding.

So imo girls marry out of their race.

Other tribes take note.

I wish the couple all the best.
other tribes should take note of what?.
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by kevoh(m): 6:03am On May 04, 2013
I didn't see any hut in those pictures undecided !
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by lacicrips(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2013
Nice. I like it when caucasians wear our traditional outfits.
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 04, 2013
Awwwww lovely, they all look so cute.
Re: Nigerian Girl Weds Her British Lover In Her Local Village HUT (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 04, 2013
Akshow: other tribes should take note of what?.

If inter racial marriage can happen and look nice then there is no reason inter-tribal marriage shouldn't be a regular occurrence in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Become The Next Celebrity Millionaire In This Coming Reality Tv Show. / Lagos Carnival Holds Today / Alien,ufo Sitings[do You Believe]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.