Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Wukari In Taraba State Is On Fire - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wukari In Taraba State Is On Fire (622 Views)

How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. / RITUAL KILLING: 85-yr-old Woman Murdered, Eyes Gouged In Taraba / Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wukari In Taraba State Is On Fire by JoelFelix(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2013
Is a pity that, their is always a fight in wukari local government area of taraba state. Just today morning i went out then came back to sleep so that i will rest. As i was sleeping i dreamt that, their is a fight and as i woke up then hear people talking about the fight. Like play like play it became a very big thing. And the fight is btw xtian and Muslims, just because they were taking an elderly man to bury and as tradition and culture, if any of an elderly man is dead before they will take him for burial they will move round the town with the man before they will bury the him and just because they followed the front of their mosque and then the people then started saying that, why will they follow there. And that was how it started so i will like you our brothers and sisters in Christ should help us pray so that the Lord will help us.

(1) (Reply)

The Invisible Wizard-bank-robber / 3 Nigerians Held For Making Fake Dollars / Another Industrious Son From The Land Of Rising Sun 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.