Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? (1408 Views)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? / Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by TeenageMoney(m): 1:06am On May 04, 2013
Omo Mehn, It aint easy... My score was fantastic... All thanks to God... Even though the Hall was Though, I Passed It. I made It. I am Happy... Tell me; Are You happy or not with your score Me i am Hyper-Happy
Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by Naphye(f): 4:19am On May 04, 2013
Teenage Money: Omo Mehn, It aint easy... My score was fantastic... All thanks to God... Even though the Hall was Though, I Passed It. I made It. I am Happy... Tell me; Are You happy or not with your score Me i am Hyper-Happy
Alhamdulilah, i made it also
Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by jaryeh(m): 4:59am On May 04, 2013
I made it 2,bt am nt dat happy wit d result,was given 15 in chemistry where i scored 38/50 afta being markd by my tutor,wel all thanks to God
Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by Naphye(f): 6:57am On May 04, 2013
jaryeh: I made it 2,bt am nt dat happy wit d result,was given 15 in chemistry where i scored 38/50 afta being markd by my tutor,wel all thanks to God
It happens, even here also. Bt what can we do? Lets thank God
Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by TeenageMoney(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2013
jaryeh: I made it 2,bt am nt dat happy wit d result,was given 15 in chemistry where i scored 38/50 afta being markd by my tutor,wel all thanks to God

Dnt expect to see exactly what you wrote oo...

I personally destroyed mathematics bt i saw rubbish... All the same, i am happy with it
Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by Tolexander: 7:38am On May 04, 2013
I got things wrong due to lack of information and am regretting it!

I thought i will build my JAMB result like i did my O'level certificate where i had my required 5 papers in 5 sittings just because i had to concentrate on a paper per exam. Having distinction in each of the papers per exam.

I made sure i concentrate on English language for this year Jamb and the next 3 subjects in the next 3 jamb exams, but God so good, i had 80 in english but the chemistry, physics and biology are 05, 06 and 14 respectively. And medicine is my 1st choice thinking i would combine the jamb results at four sittings.

There is nothing as bad as not being informed.
Well! I have learnt my lesson. And next year will be different.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by TeenageMoney(m): 7:45am On May 04, 2013
Tolexander: I got things wrong due to lack of information and am regretting it!

I thought i will build my JAMB result like i did my O'level certificate where i had my required 5 papers in 5 sittings just because i had to concentrate on a paper per exam. Having distinction in each of the papers per exam.

I made sure i concentrate on English language for this year Jamb and the next 3 subjects in the next 3 jamb exams, but God so good, i had 80 in english but the chemistry, physics and biology are 05, 06 and 14 respectively. And medicine is my 1st choice thinking i would combine the jamb results at four sittings.

There is nothing as bad as being informed.

you are on a long thing bro.. Not even upto 100.
Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by annexes: 8:51am On May 04, 2013

There is nothing as bad as being informed.
omaseun....alawada. I'm sure Jamb'll soon give u merit award for not missing out each year.
Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by johnnycrown: 12:18pm On May 04, 2013
@ Tolexander is always com like dat stime but u learn 4rm mistake den u wrk add next time but u can still gain admission if u want to
Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by diphy: 2:30pm On May 04, 2013
Plz can sum1 help m check ds 36453838GJ
Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by Tolexander: 3:28pm On May 04, 2013
diphy: Plz can sum1 help m check ds 36453838GJ
is this a BB pin cos it looks like one?

1 Like

Re: My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? by felastika(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2013

There is nothing as bad as not being informed.

Lol...dis guy no ßε̲̣̣̣̥ jambite, na comedian

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Government Postponed Resumption Date To October 8 / Delta State School Of Nursing FORM Is Out & Processing Call_07057687461 / Cells (properties And Functions) Party 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.