Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US (34502 Views)

Photos From Julie Odiah's Traditional Wedding / Ex- Super Eagles Defender Chidi Odiah Turns Taxi Cab Driver In The US / Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by xynerise: 4:50pm On May 05, 2013
A taxi driver in the US is better than a Banker in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Soso990240(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2013
Is it nt dis same Odiah dat i saw in Enugu Rangers camp 2011? Wit his customizd plate number ODIAH..d guy lukd fresh then..even payd d car wash extra money.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Rastamann: 4:51pm On May 05, 2013
watz the big deal about this?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by 50calibre(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2013
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Why? This guy was a dedicated player while plating for Nigeria. I think he should start looking for club trials.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Burger01(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2013
The guy said he is not and never a taxi driver. Please, stop pushing false and beer parlour gist to the front page..

www.nairaland.com/1279985/not-taxi-driver-ex-super-eagles

Nairaland self! Mtcheew..

sad

6 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by denitro(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2013
Ex-Super Eagles star Chidi Odiah denies being a taxi driver in the US

Former Super Eagles defender, Chidi Odiah, 30, has released a statement denying recent reports that he now drives taxis in the US to survive after being let go by his Russian club, Cska Moscow. See his statement below...
My attention has being drawn to the slandering news going round the online media that I was spotted driving a Taxi somewhere in the United States of America.
I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that story has caused my friends and family members. With due respect to taxi drivers who means of livelihood are through that means, I state, emphatically, that I am not a taxi driver neither am I in the United States of America . I am a professional footballer who loves my profession and yet to resign from playing football.
Chidi Odiah
http://lindaikeji..com/2013/05/ex-super-eagles-star-chidi-odiah-denies_4.html

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by sazycul: 4:56pm On May 05, 2013
I am ella:
That's not the point,the point is he is stupid,he didn't save.
so must he save then sit down and eat all his savings wit out investing, life is not as friendly as u think, the fact is that he has not come to ask you of any money. if that's what he has settled to do, then let him do it because when one way closes, another one will ope.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by 9jaIhail(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2013
It is sad that Nairaland and it moderators cannot verify authenticity of news before placing it to the front page.... Chidi Odiah i know is still a footballer and has not retired.... Below link is where Chidi himself debunked this silly news.

http://thenigeriangazette.com/i-am-yet-to-resign-from-playing-football-official-statement-from-chidi-odiah/
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by 50calibre(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2013
xynerise: A taxi driver in the US is better than a Banker in Nigeria.

Yeah but the status of a banker in Nigeria is greater than that of a taxi driver in the US

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by j4jj: 4:57pm On May 05, 2013
If the media wants u to talk, they will fabricate a story on their victim dat does not hold water expecting dat the victim himself would respond to the accusations thereby making more money for themselves (the media). wats even their business with d young man's business. Wetin man go do wey dem no go talk?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by alphaconde(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2013
This dude is still very in form on my PS 2 winning eleven.any way he is doing well, others could have kept company and faith in drugs and gambling like that celestine babalawo
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by 9jaIhail(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2013
Burger01: The guy said he is not and never a taxi driver. Please, stop pushing false and beer parlour gist on front page..

www.nairaland.com/1279985/not-taxi-driver-ex-super-eagles

Nairaland self! Mtcheew..

sad

Niaraland is a place where junk news make headline due to unprofessional moderators handling affairs of Niaraland. I hope someone do not sue this junk site for false and misinformation.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by seunlayi(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2013
Nairaland is turning to something else with all this jagons on its Frontpage. Seun and his mod should better put things in other

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by delikay4luv: 5:01pm On May 05, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Mario balotelli! grin grin grin grin
is he frm Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Burger01(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2013
seunlayi: Nairaland is turning to something else with all this jagons on its Frontpage. Seun and his mod should better put things in other
Bro, you can imagine! Despite the fact that there is a rebuttal topic on this same issue on nairaland about this false gist yet the 'senseless' MOD deemed it fit to push the false and beer parlour gist to front page!.. Now, I expect the rebuttal page to be pushed to fp immediately. Bunch of unprofessional mods... Mtcheew.

sad
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Afam4eva(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2013
joeydozzy: Lesson: Get a degree before venturing into any of your dreams
There are many university graduates driving taxis. So, what's your point?

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by seunlayi(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2013
[email][/email][img][/img]
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by YoungGame: 5:07pm On May 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by YoungGame: 5:08pm On May 05, 2013
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by doctokwus: 5:08pm On May 05, 2013
Does Seun evn visit this his site or is he part of all dis Fp rubbish u get to see everyday on nland.How can anyone evn bliv dat a high earner like chidi Odiah cud in a spate of 2yrs sink so low(due rspect to all taci drivers),yet so calld moderators are quick to rush such and other beer parlour gossips to d fp,what a shame to d name nland& disgusting to know how low dis site has sunk ever since it stoppd being run more professionally!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2013
How's this even possible. The worse case scenario is him moving to a division 2 or 3 club not driving a taxi. If this is true then village people all over Nigeria deserve kudos for breaking the boundaries of Africa remote control.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by katordidi(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2013
Lucasbalo: . At least, he's better of than millions of Nigerians with no jobs.
silly u, how many nigerians got to earn millions weekly and are now driving taxi's
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by nairaman66(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2013
executinal: Seun is high time you caution your MOD with all this their silly front page news always. How can somebody sat down prepare garbage and put on the net and next thing we see the news here in Nairaland.

Last time it was Chimes death rumor
Today again is Chidi Odiah being a taxi driver. Not that is bad thing but all your information on the front page should be screen and confirm first before coming up in the front page.

This is chidi Odiahs responds to that rumor
http://thenigeriangazette.com/i-am-yet-to-resign-from-playing-football-official-statement-from-chidi-odiah/

Better stile stick with celebrity pictures on front page.

Seconded!!
All these nonsense news on FronPage must stop!! If this news is from Sahara Reporters, hell will break loose on NL... cool
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by flyforall: 5:14pm On May 05, 2013
eya.....wetin man go do na
he must put food for table
NFA shame to you guys
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by ikweremilitant: 5:15pm On May 05, 2013
jammyng: Nothing's wrong with that!
meeeen can't beleve dis story
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by BUSHMAN1: 5:17pm On May 05, 2013
because he is a taxi driver now does not mean his life is over,many rich people started off from the bottom,and sometimes you start from the top the bottom and you wake up again and work hard and get back to the top,thats what make a MAN, i know, from my own experience, and for some of you who still beleive in barbaric rethorics like, he upset some one in his village,is utter RUBBISH!, most rich people upset a lot of people anyway just to get rich,and they are still rich,he can still make it, few of my friends here in england are cab drivers and they are doing very well financially

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Rhino5dm: 5:19pm On May 05, 2013

What are you smoking?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by BUSHMAN1: 5:21pm On May 05, 2013
denitro: Ex-Super Eagles star Chidi Odiah denies being a taxi driver in the US

Former Super Eagles defender, Chidi Odiah, 30, has released a statement denying recent reports that he now drives taxis in the US to survive after being let go by his Russian club, Cska Moscow. See his statement below...
My attention has being drawn to the slandering news going round the online media that I was spotted driving a Taxi somewhere in the United States of America.
I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that story has caused my friends and family members. With due respect to taxi drivers who means of livelihood are through that means, I state, emphatically, that I am not a taxi driver neither am I in the United States of America . I am a professional footballer who loves my profession and yet to resign from playing football.
Chidi Odiah
http://lindaikeji..com/2013/05/ex-super-eagles-star-chidi-odiah-denies_4.html
so the whole thing was just a hoax?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by mowapa(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2013
That's not the point,the point is he is silly,he didn't save....
Am sure people that lost their savings with Madoff or the Saraki bank will like to speak with you..you don't the path that led him to being a cabbi...let us keep our judgment .
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by teemlo: 5:21pm On May 05, 2013
You are right, I know some well known politician in Nigeria that used to drive Taxi in US, even some celebrities in Nigeria today.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by nijanigga: 5:21pm On May 05, 2013
Nigerians like superstitious believes,what does his situation got to with his village? No wonder Nigeria is backward.
Here is a statement from Odia himself. Just goggle his name.
http://www.360nobs.com/2013/05/e-never-bad-reach-that-level-chidi-odiah-denies-being-a-taxi-driver-in-the-us/

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 05, 2013
Afam4eva:

my point is with the degree, he coulda still had a chance to
get a white collar job influenced by his status quo,
open a profitable business or
invest it with his income as a footballer

those university graduates don't have these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.