Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US (34503 Views)

Photos From Julie Odiah's Traditional Wedding / Ex- Super Eagles Defender Chidi Odiah Turns Taxi Cab Driver In The US / Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 05, 2013
In this age of hi-tech,if this wikileak is sure he could have taken his picture as an evidence.What's wrong being a taxi driver.If he'd come to naija to become a kidnap kingpin or worst still a drug carrier it can't make bigger headline than this.Love his style of play,wish him well.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Afam4eva(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

What are you smoking?
He may not the right.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 05, 2013
goldfish80: Hmmm from football star to cab driver under 2 years, who did he offend in his village? undecided
He chased his wife from his house in ph wen she was preg for him,make e go beg d wife cause d woman suffer for ph wit d belle till she born. Men pls learn:a scorned womans furry knows no bound
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Humphreydis(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2013
joeydozzy: Lesson: Get a degree before venturing into any of your dreams
.....see as ur level of thinking small reach...did okocha,messi,yobo,bill gates,kanu n so on had any degree before trying out ur dreams....all I wanted 2 hear frm u guys is "lack of financial education/advice".......if really dis cock n bull story is real.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Afam4eva(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2013
joeydozzy:

my point is with the degree, he coulda still had a chance to
get a white collar job influenced by his status quo,
open a profitable business or
invest it with his income as a footballer

those university graduates don't have these
My point is that many university graduates are jobless and unemployable.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by bababuff(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2013
This na confirm village action.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 05, 2013
Chei see as life don take reverse turn for my childhood friend ooh. Use to buy him pure water after trainings with the street locals in diobu area of port harcourt and few years later he is Big but this... From estranged wife to career somersault, God I don't want to buy him pure water again ooh
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 05, 2013
obakovich:
He chased his wife from his house in ph wen she was preg for him,make e go beg d wife cause d woman suffer for ph wit d belle till she born. Men pls learn:a scorned womans furry knows no bound
Talking trash.... Until you are married the mystery of marriage institution will continue to elude you. No man in his sane mind will chase away a woman he loved and married except there is something in the marriage he cannot contain.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by anonimi: 5:42pm On May 05, 2013
nijanigga: Nigerians like superstitious believes,what does his situation got to with his village? No wonder Nigeria is backward.
Here is a statement from Odia himself. Just goggle his name.
http://www.360nobs.com/2013/05/e-never-bad-reach-that-level-chidi-odiah-denies-being-a-taxi-driver-in-the-us/

Our superstitious nature just shows that we don't like to accept responsibility for our acts of commission or omission. If we succeed, na God; if we fail, na devil/village remote/witchcraft etc.
We are too lazy to carefully and deeply analyse how we got to where we find ourselves and take note of the necessary lesson from the experience.

BTW, his rebuttal is incomplete. He obviously is out of work as a footballer and has financial problems, which is not surprising based on the report of him spending recklessly with special plate number & paying extra for car wash in Enugu Rangers camp.
George Foreman, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield are a few of the famous sportsmen who made millions and went broke at some point.

So nothing new IF Odiah is broke.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Policewoman(f): 5:42pm On May 05, 2013
At least he is in the U.S where everything works. He should thank God he has a job.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 05, 2013
Hes handsome.
Anyway gotta make that paper somehow.
At least hes doing for himself....thats whats important. smiley
Big ups to him.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Lincolnburrows(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2013
Chidi odiah sat in a pew before me in church today(salvation ministries- ph) and I have been seeing him recently in some joints in ph. Think he is trying start up something here in ph. So this story is complete bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by saem(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2013
Its annoying when u get to read stories that are inaccurate on nairaland these days. A qucick check for confirmation of this particular story on the net would show u that this story isn't correct. I think the ownwer of this forum should get things sorted immidiately. Its a credibility issue now!
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 05, 2013
Crown Prince:
Talking trash.... Until you are married the mystery of marriage institution will continue to elude you. No man in his sane mind will chase away a woman he loved and married except there is something in the marriage he cannot contain.
Idiot na u marry and preg my wife for me?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Turbocharged: 5:58pm On May 05, 2013
LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

I.Joan:
Ex- Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah Turns Taxi Driver In US

According to Entertainment Express, former super eagles defender Chidi Odiah has started driving taxis in the United States in order to make ends meet.

Reports claim that things have not been so rosy for Odiah ever since his Russian club, Cska Moscow sacked him 2 years ago because he lost form.

The former soccer ace was spotted driving a public cab by some Nigerians in the US , who were quick to recognise him.
http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/05/03/ex-eagles-star-chidi-odiah-turns-taxi-driver-in-us/?wt=3
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by omajali2003(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2013
People must plan for the future. But can't his team mates help him out?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 05, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1278219/ex-super-eagles-playerchidi-odiah-turns#15542283
This guy [size=15pt]pasted dis on d 4th[/size] , why did u ignore his or , is its becos dis op is a girl, dis na gender sentiment.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by executinal(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2013
nairaman66:

Seconded!!
All these nonsense news on FronPage must stop!! If this news is from Sahara Reporters, hell will break loose on NL... cool

Some doesn't just reason at all. I wonder how he Seun will feel to just wake up one day and hear rumor of his death. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by goldfish80(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2013
obakovich:
Ure on point. I remmeber this story well, his career has nosedived since he chased that woman.he started picking up injuries left,right &center, national team coaches stopped inviting him, lastly his club retrenched him.People should be careful what they do.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by nicflame(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2013
why pinning himself to the US, he should just come to naija to start a business with the little he's having now...
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by mygee33(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2013
if he dies now, he will be giving a heroic burial . and lectures will be delivered for him...
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by uromicom: 6:13pm On May 05, 2013
watin happen to all he money? Abi he put them for woman underwear bussiness
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by oztin: 6:15pm On May 05, 2013
is not bad, bros knw mind them,do your work and have the money!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 05, 2013
Nigerians and Rumours, two perfect synonyms. There is a report below of him refuting the OP's claims. Chai na wa o, una wan ruin person image?
lindaikeji..com/2013/05/ex-super-eagles-star-chidi-odiah-denies_4.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Sawadinho: 6:18pm On May 05, 2013
its a lie!!!
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 05, 2013
Osaze take note...
#no offence#
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Dabss(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Mario balotelli! grin grin grin grin
balotteli is richer than all the Nigeria footballers but together.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by delors(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2013
LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! He can never ever be a cab driver in the US. This is a big liar.
1. He is not a US citizen or a PR, he couldnt have been given a license to be a public driver in the states.
2. If he was sacked 2 years ago, how come he knows the route and rules in the states to be a public driver (forget GPS)? a place he didnt live in for up to 15years.
3. If he was sacked 2 years ago, was all the money he worked for all his life collected from him? (use ur brain
4. he is not a taxi driver in the US...he is a business investor in Nigeria. Get it! angry

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Soso990240(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2013
50calibre:

Yeah but the status of a banker in Nigeria is greater than that of a taxi driver in the US
na status u wan chop? See ur life
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2013
obakovich:
He chased his wife from his
house in ph wen she was preg
for him,make e go beg d wife
cause d woman suffer for ph
wit d belle till she born. Men pls learn:a scorned womans
furry knows no bound
I'm not a sexist but this is way too cliché, Wat Tha fuurk! Na man fury get bounds. Abegi make we hear.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 05, 2013
obakovich:
Idiot na u marry and preg my wife for me?
Can you substantiate your claim with verifiable evidence?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Soso990240(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2013
nairaman66:

Seconded!!
All these nonsense news on FronPage must stop!! If this news is from Sahara Reporters, hell will break loose on NL... cool
supported..these guys are making us believe the unbelieveable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Halloween Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.