Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo (8142 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders / Biafra: Was Gowon Clueless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV:

Is Nigeria a dream or a nightmare come true?

Why are Yorubas so defensive about one Nigeria? I can understand the North's concern for unity but you yorubas that claim being the most superior and most civilized still want this contraption to continue. Could it be that the SW is also as parasitic as the north?
Why do yorubas speak of resource control, more decentralized governance but still require free Federal investment in both infrastructure, welfare and oil subsidy?

You want other people's resource but do not want to share yours.

You claim opposition to injustice but your hypocrisy brought on by your greed, jealousy and cowardice will not allow any true reform of the failed system.

Yorubas are a contradiction and a curse to themselves because with or without the SW the SE and Niger-Delta people will succeed in having a Nation state come 2015.
Enjoy your APC alliance!

You dey smoke bomb??

Is it because there is nigeria now, south east people should not progress again? Person tie una hand? Abi anytime una build something hausa people dey come destroy am for night? Or is it the yorubas that voted the governors who have been ruling you since 1960?

If you don't have any brain cells to reason intelligibly stop contributing to these matters!

5 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:26am On May 04, 2013
django1:

You dey smoke bomb??

Is it because there is nigeria now, south east people should not progress again? Person tie una hand? Abi anytime una build something hausa people dey come destroy am for night? Or is it the yorubas that voted the governors who have been ruling you since 1960?

If you don't have any brain cells to reason intelligibly stop contributing to these matters!

Aboki just now-now you don turn almajiri? wetin go happen when we leave una for Buhari and theifnibu hand?

I dey laff! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:30am On May 04, 2013
Yeske!:
Exactly my thoughts too,why are the Yorubas here so defensive of one Nigeria or are they scared of something?
It is the almajiri and agbero connection in them.
They have enjoyed huge patronage and favor from the corrupt Nigerian system. The investments in Lagos they are so proud of boasting was never from their own pocket and they are now clamouring for non-yorubas to leave Lagos. Imagine witch talk.
But I am happy that all that investment in Lagos has turned to waste.

Yorubas are now officially Abokis! grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Rhino5dm: 10:33am On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV:

Is Nigeria a dream or a nightmare come true?

Why are Yorubas so defensive about one Nigeria? I can understand the North's concern for unity but you yorubas that claim being the most superior and most civilized still want this contraption to continue. Could it be that the SW is also as parasitic as the north?
Why do yorubas speak of resource control, more decentralized governance but still require free Federal investment in both infrastructure, welfare and oil subsidy?

You want other people's resource but do not want to share yours.

You claim opposition to injustice but your hypocrisy brought on by your greed, jealousy and cowardice will not allow any true reform of the failed system.

Yorubas are a contradiction and a curse to themselves because with or without the SW the SE and Niger-Delta people will succeed in having a Nation state come 2015.
Enjoy your APC alliance!

Look at this tool. Did Ojukwu not canvas support for IBB against Jonathan is 2011, when obj was helping him? You are too dense bro!

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Rhino5dm: 10:38am On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV:
It is the almajiri and agbero connection in them.
They have enjoyed huge patronage and favor from the corrupt Nigerian system. The investments in Lagos they are so proud of boasting was never from their own pocket and they are now clamouring for non-yorubas to leave Lagos. Imagine witch talk.
But I am happy that all that investment in Lagos has turned to waste.

Yorubas are now officially Abokis! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Our own Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
is in the news again. This time he is asking the Igbo to support
IBB for his presidential ambition in 2011. His reason: IBB was the
president who released all his fathers’ property seized during the

civil war and kept by the federal government for 23 years after the
war. As I write this Ikemba Nnewi is deploying foot soldiers to all
nooks and crannies of Igboland to campaign for IBB – a man that
was instrumental to the destruction of everything we hold dear in
Nigeria.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-cannot-support-ibb

Now who is the almajiri? You are too dense!
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:40am On May 04, 2013
And there is this falsehood the SW keeps spreading or wanting to hear all the time, that their region is the most developed.

How can this be possible?

Let me give you an annalyis why this is a myth.

I will cite the aviation industry and look at key destination airports outside Abuja and Lagos.
I chose aviation sector because globally this sector is used to gauge the strength of any economy. If the aviation sector is in decline then hitherto business and leisure travels will be affected. The airlines are usually the first to declare losses prior to an impending economic crisis and economists use the health of this sector which is highly prone to broad economic factors as a guide. The aviation sector can also be used to show strength and growth as well.

In Nigeria today, the southeast and niger-delta region have huge capcity as destination aeroports. Owerri , Enugu, Calabar, Portharcourt, Asaba, Osubi and even Benin Airports enjoy relatively strong air traffic outside Lagos and Abuja. Volumes of flights to these destinations account for the bulk of local departures out of Lagos and Abuja.

This goes to show that these regions are enjoying strong economic growth or have a huge middle-class population than any other region.

For the north it is either Kano or Maiduguri the reason being more of security challenge.

And as for the SW there isn't any other destined flights to any city outside Lagos.

case closed!

9 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by kettykings: 10:40am On May 04, 2013
django1:

This nicca is unbelievable!!!

So, Nigeria stood in the way of south east from becoming all of those things?

Have you ever wondered where israelis were in the scheme of things before 1947 and what happened after 1947/48 when the nation of israel was declared and how the jews are now a technological/economic/military power.

Do you think israel would have achieved anything if they were still under the palestinians or they were lumped under one country called meditarania with other Arab countries .
Nigeria is a real stumbling block for the East , the East would have rapidly developed if they were not in Nigeria , same thing happened between the north and south Korea, if both were in the same country as they were before 1945 , at best south korea would have ended up as a little korean industrial zone and not an economic super power ( Samsung makes more money than all the oil wells in Nigeria).

India which consisted 3 countries india, pakistan, bangladesh would have been busy spending billions of dollars in pursuit of islamic insurgents and suicide bombers rather than on Research and development if they were lumped in the same country in 1950 rather than going their separate ways.

The amount of money Boko Haram has either stolen or destroyed is enough to build world class, stadium , school , estate and sugarcane refinery that would employ Northerners , but what do we have today. destroyed businesses and homes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by IGBOSON1: 10:41am On May 04, 2013
sasview:

tell me you are not also guilty of the born to rule syndrome with your statement(@ bolded), so you are keen of igbo or middle belt president that will be sharing the treasures of the country with you in style than good governance? bunch of selfish people. SMH

^^^See where your one-track-mind zeroed in on?: sharing the treasures of the country!......that's what you visionless, greedy and bloodthirsty lot have been doing since the late 60's to 2009, and you invariably think anyone else would have the same stinking mindset as you!

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Rhino5dm: 10:42am On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV:

Aboki just now-now you don turn almajiri? wetin go happen when we leave una for Buhari and theifnibu hand?

I dey laff! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, the man has taken the provocation further. Ikemba now
wants us to vote for IBB. Now let us face it. I think this is politics
of ‘self and for myself’ on the part of Ikemba Nnewi. And if I may
ask, the so-called houses IBB released to Ikemba, how many of
them did he share with his supporters, friends and associates he
has been using for years? What have I gained as an Igbo man
from the release of the property? Ikemba Nnewi may need to do
more explanations on what IBB did for South East during his 9
years in office as President. To ask us to vote for IBB because he
released his father’s property is an insult in our collective
intelligence. It does not add up. It makes no sense.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-cannot-support-ibb

If your Ojukwu can ask you to vote for IBB against Jonathan, am I going to be wrong to say you are the official almajiri boi-boi?

You are too dense to think you are getting at us.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:43am On May 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Look at this tool. Did Ojukwu not canvas support for IBB against Jonathan is 2011, when obj was helping him? You are too dense bro!

Don't mind the fo•ls, the same GEJ that yorubas protested for when Turai was pocketing the man! Was there any protest in SE during those times?
Now that the man seems to be fixing igbos up in top ranks, e don turn their man!

The same GEJ that won the presidential vote in Lagos state in 2011.

Now, the yorubas don turn their enemies when yorubas are doing what they have always done; protest against bad governance!

Funniest part of it all is when someone says because you're in the same country as northerners therefore you must remain backward!! I mean are the northerners the ones stealing your public funds? Are they the ones committing all the barbaric crimes in your region?

I must say that southerners generally have so much abused the northerners, blame them for every woe that betide them! E don do, make south of nigeria start taking responsibility too!

2 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2013
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by IGBOSON1: 10:45am On May 04, 2013
kettykings:

Have you ever wondered where israelis were in the scheme of things before 1947 and what happened after 1947/48 when the nation of israel was declared and how the jews are now a technological/economic/military power.

Do you think israel would have achieved anything if they were still under the palestinians or they were lumped under one country called meditarania.
Nigeria is a real stumbling block the East would have rapidly developed if they were not in Nigeria , same thing happened between the north and south Korea, if both were in the same country as they were before 1945 , at best south korea would have ended up as a little korean industrial zone and not an economic super power ( Samsung makes more money than all the oil wells in Nigeria)

^^^Don't forget India/Pakistan also. Even the breakaway Soviet Republics are doing much better than they ever could under the USSR.

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Rhino5dm: 10:50am On May 04, 2013
django1:

Don't mind the fo•ls, the same GEJ that yorubas protested for when Turai was pocketing the man! Was there any protest in SE during those times?
Now that the man seems to be fixing igbos up in top ranks, e don turn their man!

The same GEJ that won the presidential vote in Lagos state in 2011.

Now, the yorubas don turn their enemies when yorubas are doing what they have always done; protest against bad governance!

Funniest part of it all is when someone says because you're in the same country as northerners therefore you must remain backward!! I mean are the northerners the ones stealing your public funds? Are they the ones committing all the barbaric crimes in your region?

I must say that southerners generally have so much abused the northerners, blame them for every woe that betide them! E don do, make south of nigeria start taking responsibility too!

You know what Ojukwu did after collecting properties from IBB? He ask all igbos to vote for him, this was happening when great Yoruba men like tunde bakare and wole soyinka were protesting bare footed, demanding for installation of Jonathan. They think lying over and over can make their lies truth.

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:52am On May 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

You know what Ojukwu did after collecting properties from IBB? He ask all igbos to vote for him, this was happening when great Yoruba men like tunde bakare and wole soyinka were protesting bare footed, demanding for installation of Jonathan. They think lying over and over can make their lies truth.

Baba don warn una say make una no call am if Buhari no gree commot and theifnibu chop una small change finish

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by kettykings: 10:52am On May 04, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Don't forget India/Pakistan also. Even the breakaway Soviet Republics are doing much better than they ever could under the USSR.

Thank you Bros for the reminder
India which consisted 3 countries india, pakistan, bangladesh would have been busy spending billions of dollars in pursuit of islamic insurgents and suicide bombers rather than on Research and development if they were lumped in the same country in 1950 rather than going their separate ways.

Today India and Pakistan are world economic powers and nuclear and space powers. while Nigeria is busy every year spending billions fighting an internal war while loafers and Hypocrites are shouting one Nigeria
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Lexo22(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2013
[quote author=kettykings]

Do you think israel would have achieved anything if they were still under the palestinians or they were lumped under one country called meditarania with other Arab countries .
Nigeria is a real stumbling block for the East , the East would have rapidly developed if they were not in Nigeria , same thing happened between the north and south Korea, if both were in the same country as they were before 1945 , at best south korea would have ended up as a little korean industrial zone and not an economic super power ( Samsung makes more money than all the oil wells in Nigeria).

....... even LG (south korean company) is also worth more than the oil wells Not only Samsung.

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Akanbiedu(m): 12:06pm On May 04, 2013
2015 on Asari's mind.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Chuksgeo: 1:15pm On May 04, 2013
you know sometime in 2006, during a presidential visit by Obasaojo at the Liberation stadium in PH, some elderstatsemen where also invited one of them was the late Odumegwu Ojukwu. When Ojukwu was invited to give his own talk, he mounted the podium at the stadium that was filled to the brim by mostly Niger Deltans. What he said was 'Niger Delta good morning oh!' he turned to his right again he said 'Niger Delta good morning oh!' again he turned to his right and said again 'Niger Delta good morning oh!'and finaly he turned to his right his initial left and said lastly 'Niger Delta good morning oh!' he went down out of the podium without saying anything else. People were saying Igbos and their ridles without really understanding what the man that was sitting down saw that they(Niger Deltans) was standing yet could not see.

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ozolity(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2013
Gudmorning, ND
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ijawcitizen(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2013
Asari Dokubo is the greatest fool Ijawland has ever produced!

You wanna know why he is spewing all this rubbish and at the same portraying Niger Deltans in bad light?
Answer is because he is half Igbo!

The question I want to ask these ALL RIGHTEOUS IGBOS IS: Won't Ijaws be better off in a NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC declared 1966, other than a Biafra decleared in 1967?

It baffles me that these set of Igbos are poor student of history. Let me point out to you all that the North respected the Ijaws in Nigeria until the military took over. And guess who started coup plotting that Northerners mastered better?

5 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ebamma(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2013
kettykings:

Thank you Bros for the reminder

Today India and Pakistan are world economic powers and nuclear and space powers. while Nigeria is busy every year spending billions fighting an internal war while loafers and Hypocrites are shouting one Nigeria
my guy shut up, isaac boro of blessed memory was a wise niger deltan, he knew that if biafra suceeded, our oil resources will be in the hands of ojukwu and co. Maybe the same oil money that is used today to develop abuja, could have been used by ojukwu to develop Nnewi, or Onitsha, if we want to secede from nigeria, we will create our own niger delta republic, we dont want to jump from being a minority in nigeria to remaining a minority in biafra

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 04, 2013
whats done is done

The solution to our problems is devolution

Devolution will allow the various Nationalities in Nigerian live out their dreams within Nigeria.

If that fails then we can talk about other things

Asari should call his Oga at the top Jonathan Goodluck to start talking about True Fedralism and state clearly where he stands on the issue

2015 election should be a referendum on True Fedralism.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by T9ksy(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2013
Chuksgeo: you know sometime in 2006, during a presidential visit by Obasaojo at the Liberation stadium in PH, some elderstatsemen where also invited one of them was the late Odumegwu Ojukwu. When Ojukwu was invited to give his own talk, he mounted the podium at the stadium that was filled to the brim by mostly Niger Deltans. What he said was 'Niger Delta good morning oh!' he turned to his right again he said 'Niger Delta good morning oh!' again he turned to his right and said again 'Niger Delta good morning oh!'and finaly he turned to his right his initial left and said lastly 'Niger Delta good morning oh!' he went down out of the podium without saying anything else. People were saying Igbos and their ridles without really understanding what the man that was sitting down saw that they(Niger Deltans) was standing yet could not see.

What a pity then that the man, Ojukwu could not foresee the huge sufferings that will afflict his

people IF he persist with his asinine "On aburi, we stand", stance. Even when others painted him a vivid

picture of what to expect, he the man, still could not discern it. He shredded the pictures saying it was all

platitudes!

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 04, 2013
ijaw citizen: Asari Dokubo is the greatest fool Ijawland has ever produced!

You wanna know why he is spewing all this rubbish and at the same portraying Niger Deltans in bad light?

The question I want to ask these ALL RIGHTEOUS IGBOS IS: Won't Ijaws be better off in a NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC declared 1966, other than a Biafra decleared in 1967?

It baffles me that these set of Igbos are poor student of history. Let me point out to you all that the North respected the Ijaws in Nigeria until the military took over. And guess who started coup plotting that Northerners mastered better?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1.No, they won't agree with you. To them, it was Igbo alone that made Jonathan president. He could have won without SW and Northern votes. Those people that voted for him in the West, North and South now hate him.They never loved him. When Mid Western State was created from former Western Region, these people that loved their minorities did not see it fit that Ijaws too deserved a state.

2.They say one Nigeria is bad but are not calling on the president to either call a national conference or do away with the "rotten" Nigeria. But nevertheless want him to be in power to continue ruling the cesspit. They talk of SS/SE/MB alliance? But I asked, which MB? The Middle Belt of Gowon, Babaginda, Abubakar ? I laughed!

3.Is Jonathan presidency the same thing as Niger Delta Republic or resource control that Asari claimed to be fighting for in the past? What's the benefit of an average Ijaw in the scheme of things apart from self pride that our son is ruling? What's the benefit?

All this desperate ethnic card would not have been necessary had Jonathan performed excellently. Instead of telling the president to perform, to concentrate on delivering for the common masses, they carry ethnic cards everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by revolt(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2013
You ediots shul undstnd tht ojukwu did the ryt thing in supportn ibb! The leader tht gve bk his properties! Wht did u expect him to do? Awolowo style of betrayn the hand tht frees u abi? Secondly its pertinent to note tht unlike yorobs tht like goats follow one Tinubu, ojukwu spoke foe himself afterall did igbos vote ibb? I supported ibb cos as a student of history the evils of ijaw treachery durin the civil war was still fresh n ibb was until jona the only leader to extend a helpn hnd to igbos! But wth GEjs subsidy removal plan I am so grateful ibb ddnt win! The civil service is being cleaned n ofcos phcn is going! Our federal roads hve received great attenshun more than any past admin. Ore-benin rd was fixed in my life time.he's on his way to beatn objs record of nigerias best president tho Yorubas attack him via their media power n discredit him wif various platitudes deres a welcome paradigm shift! Meritocracy must rule

3 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2013
Nigeria will still go back to its default countries.

3 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Rhino5dm: 6:31pm On May 04, 2013
ijaw citizen: Asari Dokubo is the greatest fool Ijawland has ever produced!

Still waiting for anyone to say anything on this.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 04, 2013
Don't forget Asari Dokubo is Igbo by blood.

Asari Uzodinma.....

Biafra war was a war both sides should share the guilt. But Ojukwu had better choices than picking war. In fact choices that could have basically peacefully divided the nation or return each group of people within the nation to self rule.

But for some Igbos to try and blame Awolowo for their suffering is just wrong. Awolowo's controlled region is still the most friendly region to Igbos and so it was when AWOLOWO WAS PREMIER! Igbos benefitted from policies especially Igbos living from Lagos mainland to western region.

But then again, no one gives a Bleep about what stupid people think about Awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 04, 2013
Obiagu1: Nigeria will still go back to its default countries.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/799572_Countries_in_Nigeria_1900_pngae5a5c9931b6bc3903a8e6d3854bdde5
guy this is the map i had in mind but you should have included that broomstick kingdom with aboki koboko empire.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by vanbonattel: 6:54pm On May 04, 2013
0lumide: Don't forget Asari Dokubo is Igbo by blood.

Asari Uzodinma.....

Biafra war was a war both sides should share the guilt. But Ojukwu had better choices than picking war. In fact choices that could have basically peacefully divided the nation or return each group of people within the nation to self rule.

But for some Igbos to try and blame Awolowo for their suffering is just wrong. Awolowo's controlled region is still the most friendly region to Igbos and so it was when AWOLOWO WAS PREMIER! Igbos benefitted from policies especially Igbos living from Lagos mainland to western region.

But then again, no one gives a Bleep about what stupid people think about Awolowo.

No my dear, Ojukwu had no other choice that declaring seccession. He did not declare war. The Igbo civilians were murdered (over 30,000) and the leader of Nigeria decided to do nothing about it. The Igbos were not safe again in Nigeria and Ojukwu was right to want out.

It is funny that what Ojukwu was running for, what cost us 3 million innocent lives to prove is getting worse today, insecurity of lives still persist and the same notherners are still killing humans like fowls. Ojukwu must be smiling in his grave nowcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by T9ksy(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2013
0lumide:

But then again, no one gives a f.u.ck about what stupidflat-headed people think about Awolowo.

GBABE!!!

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by FreshGuy2(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2013
confusion247:
Rise above hatred. Today, are you in the majority with the northerners? How many times have you had any issue with the south east people? How many of your people have the people of south east killed as northerners are doing? Who and who owns the oil well in your back yard? How many houses does northerners have in your south south? Give yourself a genuine reason for your hatred on the Igbos. Ojukwu had dictatorial tendencies because he is a soldier, same goes with Obasanjo and any military man in power. What have you gained from Nigeria after supporting them and making yourself a slave and a beggar? The oil in your back yard was used to develop north, while you stay in your polluted land and beg for 50% resource control. I challenge you to mention three ways Ojukwu used to enslave the people of south south. Just look at abuja and tell me that the money that developed abuja came from groundnut and sugar cane. Are you not ashamed that after supporting Nigeria you have nothing to show for it. The earlier you reason like a human the better for you.
TRUE TALK!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Willing To Pay Tax In Support Of Grazing Reserves - Min. Of Agriculture / Bayelsa Spends N6 Billion Annually On Political Appointees – Gov. Dickson / What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.