Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? (2020 Views)

‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by xynerise: 7:24am On May 04, 2013
When I was a child, we used to watch movies together with my parents, both home videos and foreign videos. You cannot predict the outcome in a foreign movie and you cant tell if there would be a sexx scene in the movie.

When we watch and get to that sexx scene, my mum especially would quickly pick up the remote control and fast-forward it until you wont see a human's nudity.

Now I am older, I still do it when I watch foreign movies with my parents. I still give them that respect. When it gets to that sexx scene, I will pick up the remote and fast-forward it.

Do you do the same when watching with kids? Or what would be your reaction when watching a sexx scene in a movie with kids?
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by biolabee(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2013
i likey your POV... antelope hunter smiley
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by ChiSun27(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2013
well, u cnt actually predict most of d tym....dats d more reason y u av d 18 n above inscription clause on movies...so I advise u get a tv n dvd in ur room to watch som movies den d one in d parlour can be used generally wen watchn d comedy films or even children's films dat is general cus dis days d 9ja n Ghanian films have gone way beyond morals.
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by lordizak(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2013
we watch it together and my parent don't act lyk its a big deal. So we are use to it. parent who do otherwise are pretenders.
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by xynerise: 7:57am On May 04, 2013
lordizak: we watch it together and my parent don't act lyk its a big deal. So we are use to it. parent who do otherwise are pretenders.
Whats your point?
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 04, 2013
Op, what do u do when u are watching same scene on a TV channel? Remember u can't fastforward. . .
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by xynerise: 9:30am On May 04, 2013
bettymafy: Op, what do u do when u are watching same scene on a TV channel? Remember u can't fastforward. . .
I will change the dial.
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 04, 2013
Ok then. But don't u also think it depends on the age of these kids? If they are older (more than 18), there just might not be any need changing the dial. undecided
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by xynerise: 9:42am On May 04, 2013
bettymafy: Ok then. But don't u also think it depends on the age of these kids? If they are older (more than 18), there just might not be any need changing the dial. undecided
And when did an 18yr old guy/girl become a kid? undecided
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 04, 2013
My bad, apologies.
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by xynerise: 10:51am On May 04, 2013
bettymafy: My bad, apologies.
Accepted cool
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 04, 2013
Distract them. Ask something so that they look at you. Or tell them to get something for you from the kitchen. Make sure, it's not there, so they have to search grin

1 Like

Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 04, 2013
Why watch it with them in the first place?

Every movie has its PGs / advice=> ( this program contains scenes with sex ual / graphic blah, viewers discretion is advised Blah blah)

Naija movies? they don't even watch cos of the actors tone of voice( always yelling) and scary faces Jim hyke / segun arinze / mama gee and likes make undecided grin

Therefore OP, No I don't watch romantic movies with underage ( below 16) kids, very inappropriate .
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by damiso(f): 1:48pm On May 04, 2013
jidegirl12: Why watch it with them in the first place?

Every movie has its PGs / advice=> ( this program contains scenes with sex ual / graphic blah, viewers discretion is advised Blah blah)

Naija movies? they don't even watch cos of the actors tone of voice( always yelling) and scary faces Jim hyke / segun arinze / mama gee and likes make undecided grin

Therefore OP, No I don't watch romantic movies with underage ( below 16) kids, very inappropriate .

Agree with this.All the tv's sef have parental lock they cant even watch cartoon network(IMO not suitable for under 8"s).No nollywood either till after 9pm when they are in bed.

1 Like

Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 04, 2013
When they are about doing a sex scene when i was a minor,my mom will be sending me on useless errands to go and pick something from her room when she knows its not there so by the time i get down,they have finished showing it.something like arodan
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by mysticgal(f): 6:17pm On May 04, 2013
my little sis would ask my dad,"daddy should i close my eyes?" anyway when such thing hapens,my dad dont hype.just my momma.
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2013
kulyie: When they are about doing a sex scene when i was a minor,my mom will be sending me on useless errands to go and pick something from her room when she knows its not there so by the time i get down,they have finished showing it.something like arodan

Smart mum!
@op,is even u that will feel uncomfortable! These kids,I dey fear them! Will leave d sitting room and continue in my room. But of course it will depends on d age.
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

Smart mum!
@op,is even u that will feel uncomfortable! These kids,I dey fear them! Will leave d sitting room and continue in my room. But of course it will depends on d age.
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Ishilove: 3:11pm On May 05, 2013
xynerise: When I was a child, we used to watch movies together with my parents, both home videos and foreign videos. You cannot predict the outcome in a foreign movie and you cant tell if there would be a sexx scene in the movie.

When we watch and get to that sexx scene, my mum especially would quickly pick up the remote control and fast-forward it until you wont see a human's nudity.

Now I am older, I still do it when I watch foreign movies with my parents. I still give them that respect. When it gets to that sexx scene, I will pick up the remote and fast-forward it.

Do you do the same when watching with kids? Or what would be your reaction when watching a sexx scene in a movie with kids?
My mum did the same thing when we were kids. However, now that we are all grown up, when we watch movies with sexual scenes her, my mum still attempts to change the channel. She says

Mum: "Change this rubbish away from here! Children of God should not watch these kind of evil things."

Children(us): Mummy relax jor, leave that thing.

Mum: "Haa, une bibi fu!!!" (trans. You all are completely spoilt!)

grin

Funny enough, when I am watching movies with sex scenes and there are kids with me, I change the channel and tell them the same exact things my mum told me and my sibs many many years ago.

Circle of life. smiley
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 05, 2013
For starters, I check the viewer age classification, before settling down to watch a movie with my children. If it's not a U or PG, my children ain't watching, end of.

You must have some idea the content of a movie, before deciding it's fit for your children to watch, or not. If my children are 18 and above, I have no issues with us all watching a movie as a family, even if it has love-making scenes.
Re: Your Reaction When Watching A Love Making Scene In A Movie With Children? by bigt2(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2013
Siena: For starters, I check the viewer age classification, before settling down to watch a movie with my children. If it's not a U or PG, my children ain't watching, end of.

You must have some idea the content of a movie, before deciding it's fit for your children to watch, or not. If my children are 18 and above, I have no issues with us all watching a movie as a family, even if it has love-making scenes.
do you have a blog on auto

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Get My Money Back. / Should A Woman Have To Submit For Her Husband? / My Wife Said She Will Stab Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.