Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (40083 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Baritone(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

It can only change if the cheating person wants to change. Sometimes it is better to end the relationship and move on.
yea, u're right but what are the chances of u meeting with a saint?.. He may not be good enough, He may not be socially active and all of that. marriage doesn't stop a man that's a hardlined cheater from cheating.. self discipline does.

5 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:04am On May 04, 2013
djeezy: like the saying, he who acquires has the right to dispose of. You are saying how it ought to be and I am saying how it is.

You are saying how you wish it to be I am saying how it is, unless you stood in front of the pastor alone you both married each other.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by niggi4life(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2013
tosh_acer:

OK. Ask the Americans the questions then.
HEHEHEHE, NICE1

2 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:08am On May 04, 2013
Baritone: yea, u're right but what are the chances of u meeting with a saint?.. He may not be good enough, He may not be socially active and all of that. marriage doesn't stop a man that's a hardlined cheater from cheating.. self discipline does.

That is why SOMETIMES it is better to move on, why put yourself through hell, when the other person refuses and doesn't want to change.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:18am On May 04, 2013
pleep: lol, just go to sleep.

Cheat if you want, just stop wasting nairalanders time

Pleep, if you are sleepy you have my permission to go to bed, I'm cool with that. Nobody made you click on my thread, therefore you are wasting your own time.

4 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:24am On May 04, 2013
niggi4life: HEHEHEHE, NICE1

Nothing more to say?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by switdick(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

It can only change if the cheating person wants to change. Sometimes it is better to end the relationship and move on.

I want to believe this thread was about Marriage and not Just a mere Relationship ,As I saw wives on the heading,one would think the gravity of what a Cheating partner entails is doing that you said??

We all know its different when its just a Relationship,and girls can do as you say and end it.

Now the question is and Should be, why are the women enduring a Cheating partner??

Why don't they call for a divorce on hearing the cheating prowess of their Men or Man" in Marriage??....but Men do without hesitation.

I think you Know why,.......

The bias is evolutionary to begin with...

This is the kinda question I think begs religious bases Answer in our traits as Men"

Maybe you Should ask God that didn't in the First place relate a Man's innocence to Chastity" but that of Women(Hymen)....LoL"

Might be wrong though...Pardon me Miss grin tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by niggi4life(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

Nothing more to say?
IF MY WIFE CHEATS ON ME AND I GET TO KNOW THATS THE END OF THE MARRIAGE, THERE'S NO TWO WAY ABOUT THAT..

2 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tropilo(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

Sorry hun, I'm in America, that shyt don't fly here. : )

If u like cheat on ur hubby because u'r in America. We always know how to deal wit ur issues here.

Bring u home on Xmas visit and dump ur asz wit ur parents. Simple!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

Sometimes, just like Nigerian women live with their cheating husbands without considering divorce.
why are u even tryoin to debate ds, are u plannin on a cheating spree?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:03am On May 04, 2013
switdick:

I want to believe this thread was about Marriage and not Just a mere Relationship ,As I saw wives on the heading,one would think the gravity of what a Cheating partner entails is doing that you said??

We all know its different when its just a Relationship,and girls can do as you say and end it.

Now the question is and Should be, why are the women enduring a Cheating partner??

Why don't they call for a divorce on hearing the cheating prowess of their Men or Man" in Marriage??....but Men do without hesitation.

The bias is evolutionary to begin with...

This is the kinda question I think begs religious bases Answer in our traits as Men"

Maybe you Should ask God that didn't in the First place relate a Man's innocence to Chastity" but that of Women(Hymen)....LoL"

Might be wrong though...Pardon me Miss grin tongue

God or Man? My title is You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time, but it should have been MOST of you men. A lot of married couples forget that even though you are married you are still in a relationship, your wife is your lover and your husband is your lover, therefore my title is correct. If you have read my earlier posts my answer to that question of the wives seeking a divorce, well I said then and I say it now I think it is a matter of culture.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by agitator: 11:07am On May 04, 2013
he who pays the piper dictates the tune. In Nigeria men purchase wife/wives, so the wife/wives have no say. The man can throw her out of the house because in Africa majority of the men owns the house or pays the rent. There are rare cases where both contribute to building a house.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by switdick(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

God or Man? My title is You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time, but it should have been MOST of you men. A lot of married couples forget that even though you are married you are still in a relationship, your wife is your lover and your husband is your lover, therefore my title is correct. If you have read my earlier posts my answer to that question of the wives seeking a divorce, well I said then and I say it now I think it is a matter of culture.

Please, you and I know the bone of contention is not about the title being wrongly phrased or not...as you read in my post,it answers the issue which is a question to we guys why we cheat and can't stand a cheating partner..

Speaking of Culture as you say, where on earth is it different from the norms here ??

It still boils down to relativity..

Yeah ratio at which Married Women divorce Cheating Men, not Close to Married Men divorcing Cheating Women... Which begs the big Question,Why'??

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Baritone(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

That is why SOMETIMES it is better to move on, why put yourself through hell, when the other person refuses and doesn't want to change.
Khia, I don't mean to sound too perfect, but in a way, rather than go through hell 'cos of the actions of someone, you could involve yourself in something that's tasking like a job, skill, just something that will take your time and mind off Him. Find happiness in showing love in another way like caring for lost pets, orphans. in that way, your happiness wont be tied to a man that's unwilling to change from the road that leads to death.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:48am On May 04, 2013
Tropilo:

If u like cheat on ur hubby because u'r in America. We always know how to deal wit ur issues here.

Bring u home on Xmas visit and dump ur asz wit ur parents. Simple!

Sorry sweetheart that will not work because I am not Nigerian, can't you tell?

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:57am On May 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: why are u even tryoin to debate ds, are u plannin on a cheating spree?

No NO my love, this isn't about me, I just want you men to stop taking your good wives for granted. They love you, and cherish you, and you should do the same towards them. Think about it, of all the women you know, you chose her, WHY?

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:30pm On May 04, 2013
Baritone: yea, u're right but what are the chances of u meeting with a saint?.. He may not be good enough, He may not be socially active and all of that. marriage doesn't stop a man that's a hardlined cheater from cheating.. self discipline does.

Oh my love, there is no such thing as a saint.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Baritone(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

Oh my love, there is no such such thing as a saint.
haahah, khia, but there's someone close to a saint.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:14pm On May 04, 2013
agitator: he who pays the piper dictates the tune. In Nigeria men purchase wife/wives, so the wife/wives have no say. The man can throw her out of the house because in Africa majority of the men owns the house or pays the rent. There are rare cases where both contribute to building a house.

That is so sad, my heart breaks for the woman. Slavery still exist in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:24pm On May 04, 2013
agitator: he who pays the piper dictates the tune. In Nigeria men purchase wife/wives, so the wife/wives have no say. The man can throw her out of the house because in Africa majority of the men owns the house or pays the rent. There are rare cases where both contribute to building a house.

So you are saying slavery still exist in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 04, 2013
outrage: [size=13pt]this is why you have got to love islam.

Its an obvious fact that men are naturally polygamous. That's why you have chance to fill out four slots, I mean with four wifes why would any one in their right sense cheat.[/size]

Men from polygamous families cheat too. I have read one study that showed how men with three wives cheat more often than those with two. shocked

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:45pm On May 04, 2013
Baritone: Khia, I don't mean to sound too perfect, but in a way, rather than go through hell 'cos of the actions of someone, you could involve yourself in something that's tasking like a job, skill, just something that will take your time and mind off Him. Find happiness in showing love in another way like caring for lost pets, orphans. in that way, your happiness wont be tied to a man that's unwilling to change from the road that leads to death.

My sweatheart, it doesn't matter how much time you spend yourself involving in tasks like a job, skill or whatever, at the end of the day you still have to go home to that person, and if there is no happiness at home you will be miserable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2013
niggi4life: IF MY WIFE CHEATS ON ME AND I GET TO KNOW THATS THE END OF THE MARRIAGE, THERE'S NO TWO WAY ABOUT THAT..
So it's cool if you cheat on her?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by jntyjnty007(f): 2:16pm On May 04, 2013
I have zero tolerance for all this cheating malarky. Once bitten twice shy. I will just walk away. I don't want the excuses, or explanations, I won't ask any questions. I would rather stay single than put up with all that.

4 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:20pm On May 04, 2013
switdick:

Please, you and I know the bone of contention is not about the title being wrongly phrased or not...as you read in my post,it answers the issue which is a question to we guys why we cheat and can't stand a cheating partner..

Speaking of Culture as you say, where on earth is it different from the norms here ??

It still boils down to relativity..

Yeah ratio at which Married Women divorce Cheating Men, not Close to Married Men divorcing Cheating Women... Which begs the big Question,Why'??

Ok!! #1 Just as much as men can't stand a cheating woman, we women can't stand a cheating man 10 times fold. In your society( Nigerian )women are expected to take alot of crap. Do you understand that women have feelings, how can a real man do this to his other half?

2 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

Ok!! #1 Just as much as men can't stand a cheating woman, we women can't stand a cheating man 10 times fold. In your society( Nigerian ) woman are expected to take alot of crap. Do you understand that women have feeling, how can a real man do this to his other half?

Honey, it's not about Nigerian society.
Men all around the world cheat. I have been to different countries, lived in different places.
Likewise women all over the world forgive or don't. Women in developing countries are more frequently forced to take it because of financial reasons but hey, even Independent women in highly developed countries forgive cheating. Have you forgotten about your former first lady's case, dear Hillary Clinton?

Also consider that polygamy is part of the African culture, hence cheating is often accepted on the male side. That doesn't mean that men are bigger cheates than anywhere else. This is my observation. And don't Forget that polygamy is illegal in Western countries but still many men have a mistress or two ...

However, there are decent, strong Nigerian man who believe in fidelity and monogamy and go for it. There are Nigerian men who take care of their wives as their "weaker vessels", not only providing for them financially but also emotionally. Don't get it twisted, cheating is not something solely Made in Nigeria wink

3 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:31pm On May 04, 2013
niggi4life: IF MY WIFE CHEATS ON ME AND I GET TO KNOW THATS THE END OF THE MARRIAGE, THERE'S NO TWO WAY ABOUT THAT..

I don't blame you. I hope you give the same respect to your wife.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Baritone(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

My sweatheart, it doesn't matter how much time you spend yourself involving in tasks like a job, skill or whatever, at the end of the day you still have to go home to that person, and if there is no happiness at home you will be miserable.
smiley.. Okay, could you be strong if not for your marriage, but for your babies,which I know are lovely?..
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 3:51pm On May 04, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Honey, it's not about Nigerian society.
Men all around the world cheat. I have been to different countries, lived in different places.
Likewise women all over the world forgive or don't. Women in developing countries are more frequently forced to take it because of financial reasons but hey, even Independent women in highly developed countries forgive cheating. Have you forgotten about your former first lady's case, dear Hillary Clinton?

Also consider that polygamy is part of the African culture, hence cheating is often accepted on the male side. That doesn't mean that men are bigger cheates than anywhere else. This is my observation. And don't Forget that polygamy is illegal in Western countries but still many men have a mistress or two ...

However, there are decent, strong Nigerian man who believe in fidelity and monogamy and go for it. There are Nigerian men who take care of their wives as their "weaker vessels", not only providing for them financially but also emotionally. Don't get it twisted, cheating is not something solely Made in Nigeria wink

Why is it that when someone brings up the problems of nigeria you always have to bring up the problems of somewhere else?
That is why you women will always be treated the way you are treated. You have no backbone.

6 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by switdick(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2013
khiaa:

Ok!! #1 Just as much as men can't stand a cheating woman, we women can't stand a cheating man 10 times fold. In your society( Nigerian ) woman are expected to take alot of crap. Do you understand that women have feeling, how can a real man do this to his other half?

Sadly Study Proves Otherwise by your assertion. It is said that Women tend to be Supportive of a Cheating partner than the other way round....While Men tend to have a Masculine twist orientation of it. Men resort to hate and rage of it and avoid talking about it to their Fellow Men,in the bid to avoid been called a fool.

So they aren't easy on their cheating wife.

http://articles.familylobby.com/543-why-women-stay-with-cheating-husbands.htm

I could post other Links due to My previous assertion on the grand Scale of things or reasons why it is bourne outta an evolutionary view of biological traits in Men world wide...

http://articles.familylobby.com/560-when-she-cheats-a-male-pov.htm

Let's not engage in an argument that would bring your Mental Frailty to Fore...as I don't consider you that Smart to debate me(No Offence)..

And please Why do you join the bandwagon to say Nigeria or its Culture is devoid of Civil right Movement thus its Slavery Mentality by indigenous people...??

That's a big fallacy, actually it has even be proven that women are prone or with a vast tendency to cheat more during the first Five years of Marriage hence the divorce rate in western and Modern society eg, the USA,RUSSIA etc..

http://magazine.foxnews.com/love/cheating-statistics-do-men-cheat-more-women

It is believed that countries with high rate of divorce tend to portray the rights of Women in a Concrete View and as Such Women take the Single hood of Living instead of being Married . Places Like Spain that has about 94% of their individuals as Catholic religiously don't believe in divorce prior to its Legalization in 1981".

If women have feelings ,Men have theirs in Flying Mood by default.

4 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2013
Like some posters said a cheating partner a faaaaaar greater intimate turn-off for a man, its evolution. This is why many women can tolerate polygamy but almost no male can.

If you want to learn more read this article.

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/group/busslab/pdffiles/evolution_of_human_mating_2007.pdf

"Mating is close to the engine of the evolutionary process—differential reproductive success. As descendants of
reproductively successful ancestors, modern humans have inherited the mating strategies that led to our ancestor’s
success. These strategies include long-term committed mating (e.g., marriage), short-term mating (e.g., a brief
intimate encounter), extra-pair mating (e.g., infidelity), mate poaching (luring another person’s mate), and mate
guarding (effort devoted to keeping a mate). Since men and women historically confronted different adaptive
problems in the mating domain, the sexes differ profoundly in evolved psychology of mating solutions. These
psychological sex differences include possessing distinct mate preferences, dissimilar desires for short-term
mating, and distinct triggers that evoke intimate jealousy. This article reviews empirical evidence supporting
evolution-based hypotheses about these mating strategies. The study of human mating is one of the true “success
stories” of evolutionary psychology."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.