Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (40049 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 3:06pm On May 08, 2013
switdick: undecided

I was only teasing you about the flirting, why are you taking me so seriously? You don't like my smiley face, ok from now on when I reply to you I will give you the sad face. sadsadsad
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Klinee: 7:44pm On May 14, 2013
Women cheating is abormination,a man can have as many wives and mistresses he can afford to.... That how life is God didnt condem that ok.so relax girl.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Daresh(f): 12:47am On May 15, 2013
khiaa: Whenever a man is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out, you men always tell her not to end the marriage and to take it to God in prayer. Well I would like to ask you male hypocrites a question. If you found out your wife was cheating on you would you

1. Throw her out of the house or

2. Take it to God in prayer, be honest

You know, I asked my husband the same question when he begged for forgiveness after I caught his cheating. He said he will forgive me, so I guess I have a free pass cheesy
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:20pm On May 15, 2013
Klinee: Women cheating is abormination,a man can have as many wives and mistresses he can afford to.... That how life is God didnt condem that ok.so relax girl.

Yeah, that was the law before Jesus came, he changed all of that bull.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On May 15, 2013
Daresh:

You know, I asked my husband the same question when he begged for forgiveness after I caught his cheating. He said he will forgive me, so I guess I have a free pass cheesy

lol Ok try it, you know action speaks louder than words.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 15, 2013
pleep: Why dont you stop crying and whining about "misogynistic AssH****" And clean the se.men off your mirror.

Normal straight men are very intolerant of cheating, its in our DNA and was handed down by evolutionary biology.

Differences in mating strategies in the different sexes:

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/group/busslab/pdffiles/evolution_of_human_mating_2007.pdf

An unfaithfull partner is the biggest intimate turn-off for a man, while this is not so with women. Deal with it and grow up
And who says its not a turn off for women. Just because some women put up with mens bullshit does not mean we all do. Cheating is a dealbreaker. His clothes will be thrown outside waiting for him. If am in a good mood i may just throw in a bottle of champayne.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by spoilt(f): 12:02am On May 16, 2013
Men are so caught up in this whole man's world entitlement crap that the can't see their women cheating under their very noses. What you dont know wont kill you. Most men cant even fathom their wives cheating. How can anyone else possibly want her? women are sleek. Oh... . . . They're sleek!

5 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:05am On May 16, 2013
@Igbo Barbie^^^^ Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 12:18am On May 16, 2013
khiaa: @Igbo Barbie^^^^ Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Thanks babe i really do not take shit

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 12:38am On May 16, 2013
spoilt: Men are so caught up in this whole man's world entitlement crap that the can't see their women cheating under their very noses. What you dont know wont kill you. Most men cant even fathom their wives cheating. How can anyone else possibly want her? women are sleek. Oh... . . . They're sleek!

Lol, honestly Nigerian men are clueless. Most of the men out there thinking they are fooling their wives are only fooling themselves. Truly a lot of women are now just as bad as men only they are better at hiding it. If most men knew what their wives are up to they will die of shock. You think the people that did research and said Nigerian women are the most unfaithful were joking abi. If a woman in the west is unhappy in her marriage she will simply leave and move on but here since marriage na do or die affair most women stay but cheat regularly.

4 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MrCork: 4:15pm On May 16, 2013
igbo_barbie: Thanks babe i really do not take shit

..WARNING!!!! ....IBO barbie is not a wifey material!!! angry
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MrCork: 4:20pm On May 16, 2013
....anyways...Men cheat simply becoz we value there partners more..i do,anyeays. ..ok, can u imagine askin yor partner for annnasexxx?? ..NO NO...nah, u only do that from a babe u cheatin with..coz u respect yor woman.

...This means womens NEED to be grateful and QUIT moaning!! ..white womens dont moan like that! (true story)
angry

3 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:30am On May 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....anyways...Men cheat simply becoz we value there partners more..i do,anyeays. ..ok, can u imagine askin yor partner for annnasexxx?? ..NO NO...nah, u only do that from a babe u cheatin with..coz u respect yor woman.

...This means womens NEED to be grateful and QUIT moaning!! ..white womens dont moan like that! (true story)
angry

why do you have to enter through the back door? Is that worth losing your woman for? Stop lying about the white women crap, they complain and whine just like any other woman.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Klinee: 11:04am On May 17, 2013
khiaa:

Yeah, that was the law before Jesus came, he changed all of that bull.
my babe forget i will marry only you ok.but jesus didnt change it ok.its westerners that change it not jesus christ
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 3:18am On May 22, 2013
Klinee why would I want to marry a GAAAAAAAY man?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Klinee: 7:17am On May 23, 2013
khiaa: Klinee why would I want to marry a GAAAAAAAY man?
GOD punish u.u will die.your father and mother will die.your brothers and sisters will die.your uncles and aunts will die. U will never marry in life. U will continue suffering till thy kingdom come.as u keep wishing me evil,let evil continue follow u till u die.u are a fo*l
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Klinee: 7:38am On May 23, 2013
@Khiaa. i discover that u are from u.s.a.No wonder! I wonder! There is no doubt about it u are those devilish people.so if i marry u will be bringing different girls into my house to sleep with,huh? If i nab u oh my God! I will use matchet cut your head off.idio.t
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:11pm On May 23, 2013
[q ;Duote author=Klinee]GOD punish u.u will die.your father and mother will die.your brothers and sisters will die.your uncles and aunts will die. U will never marry in life. U will continue suffering till thy kingdom come.as u keep wishing me evil,let evil continue follow u till u die.u are a fo*l[/quote]

What a funny guy you are. smiley

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:34pm On May 23, 2013
Klinee: @Khiaa. i discover that u are from u.s.a.No wonder! I wonder! There is no doubt about it u are those devilish people.so if i marry u will be bringing different girls into my house to sleep with,huh? If i nab u oh my God! I will use matchet cut your head off.idio.t

LOL, because I am from the states means I am gay, does that also means that everyone who has migrated from Nigeria to the states are gay now? Sorry honey I am strictly dyckly, and stop saying you will marry me, I already told you I don't do GAAAAAAY men. smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Bunchersstab(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Awesome morning to the very angel who owns my heart...
Honey u know i will neva cheat on ya.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Truckpusher(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2014
spoilt:
Men are so caught up in this whole man's world entitlement crap that the can't see their women cheating under their very noses. What you dont know wont kill you. Most men cant even fathom their wives cheating. How can anyone else possibly want her? women are sleek. Oh... . . . They're sleek!
No matter how sleek they are ,it will only take a college student to know that everything isn't right with this girl.The tell tale signs are always obvious but due to the fear of the unknown some guys wouldn't want to go extra mile to catch her redhanded.
In my late teenage days I once had a girl friend that cheated on me shege once I've gone back to school ,I was so shocked that for months I lived in self denial but the endless stories of her sexcapades keeping coming to me through hommies who wants her down at all cost and people that felt I do not deserve the treatment and finally one day after several effort to catch her proved abortive I simply arranged with a distant friend of mine to burst her cheating asss and she took the bait the rest was history. grin.......I needed to do this because walking away without any reason but some baseless accusations was becoming a matter of life and death.
If you cheat you'd always be caught because the signs are usually obvious unless your partner is too dumb beyond redemption.
After we had our bitter argument that day , I couldn't believe that I went back to the house sat on the bed and I said to myself.......I just lost that puccy grin

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by francizy(m): 3:30am On Jan 26, 2015
khiaa:

I agree with you, I came here for the same reasons and found out the same things you did, by the way I am not Nigerian, I am African American. smiley Be careful try not to pay to much attention to the bad ones, they are poison, they will make you just as hateful and ignorant as they are. There are alot of good ones on here though, and some of them are very funny people, they will have you cracking up all day.

Talking about me right? cool
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
francizy:

Talking about me right? cool

Yes luv, I'm talking about you. grin grin grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by francizy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
khiaa:

Yes luv, I'm talking about you. grin grin grin

Hmmm, so what do you have for your love...? undecided tongue
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Truckpusher(m): 2:22am On Jan 28, 2015
khiaa:
Whenever a man is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out, you men always tell her not to end the marriage and to take it to God in prayer. Well I would like to ask you male hypocrites a question. If you found out your wife was cheating on you would you

1. Throw her out of the house or

2. Take it to God in prayer, be honest

I guess my bro buncha already done with the routines ...........Having same old thing for breakfast,lunch and dinner makes junior an iidiot. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess my bro buncha already done with the routines ...........Having same old thing for breakfast,lunch and dinner makes junior an iidiot. grin

Why do you say that? This thread has nothing to do with Bunchersstab I didn't even know him when I created this thread.
Anyway what's up with you?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Truckpusher(m): 2:29am On Jan 28, 2015
khiaa:

Why do you say that? This thread has nothing to do with Bunchersstab I didn't even know him when I created this thread.
Anyway what's up with you?
Lol, c'mon ! khiaa, you're becoming too cranky these days - Are you pregnant? tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, c'mon ! khiaa, you're becoming too cranky these days - Are you pregnant? tongue grin

Cranky....NO
Pregnant.....NO
Miss my honey....YES
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Truckpusher(m): 2:34am On Jan 28, 2015
khiaa:

Cranky....NO
Pregnant.....NO
Miss my honey....YES

Oh ! I see ,then free a brother - It ain't my fault that your man ran away grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oh ! I see ,then free a brother - It ain't my fault that your man ran away grin

What did I do or say to insult you, I'm not mad at you. grin grin You know I like you.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Truckpusher(m): 2:43am On Jan 28, 2015
khiaa:

What did I do or say to insult you, I'm not mad at you. grin grin You know I like you.
Nah, I never said you insulted me na.
I'm out here to piss you off grin

I like you too - If I don't like you I wouldn't be awake just to catch you taking a nap waiting for my bro cheesy

Between ,how have you been? wink
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nah, I never said you insulted me na.
I'm out here to piss you off grin

I like you too - If I don't like you I wouldn't be awake just to catch you taking a nap waiting for my bro cheesy

Between ,how have you been? wink

Why would you want to piss me off that is not what I come here for, at the end of a long day of work and school, I come to chill and relax.
I guess your bro has moved on to better things as for me I'm doing great just a little tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.