Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) (50893 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room / Pictures Of Chika Ike In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Realest123(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2013
After over two years of separation, actress Chika Ike has finally filed for divorce from the husband she married in 2006, Tony Eberiri. The actress filed for divorce in an Abuja High Court today citing irreconcilable differences. Chika also mentioned domestic abuse as part of the reason for filing for divorce but said she didn't want to go into details.

According to a source present at the hearing today, Chika will get final verdict from the court next month. Meaning she will be getting her divorce as early as June 2013. See another photo after the cut..

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Realest123(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2013
Pictures are allowed in Nigerian courts? SMH...

14 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by fuckluv(f): 10:05am On May 04, 2013
^^^
My thoughts exactly. These actresses, na everywhere dem dey snap pics

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Realest123(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2013
fuckluv: ^^^
My thoughts exactly. These actresses, na everywhere dem dey snap pics

Who snaps a pix pushing a trolley? Chika
Who snaps her waec result?Chika
Who snaps in the plane? Chika
Who snaps on a boat cruise?Chika
Who snaps her abolo head?Chika
Who snaps her cheque?Chika
Who snaps in a courtroom/divorce? Chika
Finally,
Who will snap d judge after the verdict? CHIKA!!!
Complex issues. Smh. Lmao

74 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by yuzedo: 10:51am On May 04, 2013
Realest123: Pictures are allowed in Nigerian courts? SMH...
Chai! Person go court for divorce, she no even sober, na picture she go dey snap! grin grin grin grin

E sure me die say na okpa dey inside dat babe brain!

So chill o! Divorce hasn't even been finalised since? Meaning all the nacks wey she don nack since seperation na babanla adultery?! Ah Chika, Chika.. Uto nwa! cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2013
SMH.....So this k-legged FOOL called chika ike is still going ahead to divorce her husband Am sure she is doing this so she can now have the chance to frolick properly with her sugardaddies....St.upid geh!!! With her UGLY face *spits* angry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by naptu2: 10:56am On May 04, 2013
Realest123: Pictures are allowed in Nigerian courts? SMH...

Yes. Before and after sitting. No pictures are allowed when the court is in session.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by OmoPastor(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2013
she seems to be happy about it and even posing for pictures before the court session started undecided

sorry o sister, the whip that was used for the snr wife is still kept for the coming one.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 04, 2013
To think that the hallowed temple of justice has been converted to a Studio24 by this colicky and unstable daughter of Eve amounts to carrying the sacrifice beyond the altar.
BTW who in the world poses for a photograph while applying for a divorce? Is she trying to get evidence of her resolve to divorce her husband for our oga @ top in the National Assembly?

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by dasparrow: 11:47am On May 04, 2013
utumunta: To think that the hallowed temple of justice has been converted to a Studio24 by this colicky and unstable daughter of Eve amounts to carrying the sacrifice beyond the altar.
BTW who in the world poses for a photograph while applying for a divorce? Is she trying to get evidence of her resolve to divorce her husband for our oga @ top in the National Assembly?

@Bolded

I guess those that are darn happy about getting a divorce after years of physical, emotional and verbal abuse in their marriages.

14 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by effisyman: 12:31pm On May 04, 2013
She went there to snap pics not for divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Torts: 3:44pm On May 04, 2013
This babe is not serious at all oh,can you imagine,feeling cool with herself,instead of her to be thinking of her life
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 04, 2013
funny...she had to take pictures too?
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by nunicelady(f): 4:25pm On May 04, 2013
My dear nairalanders, sometimes a divorce is the best thing in the world to happen to a person. I av bin separated since March 2010. I know i wld feel like heaven when the opportunity comes to be divorced. If u ain't wearing the shoes,opportunity u sure can't tell how it hurts.
I am proud of her n her guts.

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 04, 2013
nunicelady: My dear nairalanders, sometimes a divorce is the best thing in the world to happen to a person. I av bin separated since March 2010. I know i wld feel like heaven when the opportunity comes to be divorced. If u ain't wearing the shoes,opportunity u sure can't tell how it hurts.
I am proud of her n her guts.
abi o..afterall a divorcee is better than a late mrs...ishhhh...chika live your life jare,dont live your life for anybody,aye nseru e cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by tellwisdom: 6:23pm On May 04, 2013
Reason why i hate Nigerian gurls....They just pose for photograph like slowpoke......Spits angry
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by ohaleoghene(f): 6:33pm On May 04, 2013
I thought she said she was 27 years old ? If she got married 2006 , that means she was barely 20 years when she got married ...yeye snapping in a court room , must you put your life affairs to the public all because you are a celeb ? Snnap waec result , snap cheque, snap everything , Abeg snap that thing for us to see na ...

8 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 04, 2013
So the woman is married? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by joyli: 6:48pm On May 04, 2013
Realest123:

Finally,
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin na linda ikeji snap her

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by GeneralJ(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2013
who poses for pictures in court, abi you dey craze ni, i just lost all my respect i have for her, that is very disrespectful, a court is supposed to be a place where sanity is brought not your modelling company mtchew, ignoramus of the higest nonentity
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Temismith(f): 9:13pm On May 04, 2013
Foolishness at its peak! Must u walk in d way of other celebrities? Don't u tink u can make tins work and be different? Dat everybody is doing it dosnt mean it is right. U won't know the value of wat u have now until it is gone.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Fhemmmy: 9:32pm On May 04, 2013
Temismith: Foolishness at its peak! Must u walk in d way of other celebrities? Don't u tink u can make tins work and be different? Dat everybody is doing it dosnt mean it is right. U won't know the value of wat u have now until it is gone.... undecided

But according to her, domestic abuse is a factor and i think that is a serious thing . . .

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Temismith(f): 10:10pm On May 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

But according to her, domestic abuse is a factor and i think that is a serious thing . . .
she is a celeb, she is only looking for reasons to be heard. I just found out somtime ago dat she was married, alot of dem go into marriage and are not ready to stop being single.

11 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 04, 2013
Why is she snapping such 'posey' pics, when she is in the middle of a divorce proceeding? I guess she is too happy to divorce her husband.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by lulukay(f): 10:47pm On May 04, 2013
Una don chop? undecided
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by tpia5: 10:59pm On May 04, 2013
has she seen this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279067/meet-lady-lay-golden-eggs

and would she like to bet those ladies aint leaving nigeria without marriage offers in tow.

just saying, its only God who can keep a relationship, but posing in that manner (op pictures), seems somehow weird, since most people do not know what transpired during her union. Did the couple previously agree they would divorce in this manner?

dont know if the whole thing was staged for the camera or something. Did her spouse have a prior wife, was he a bigamist or some such?
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 04, 2013
Realest123:

Finally,

who files for divorce and still wears wedding ring? Chika!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Fhemmmy: 1:11am On May 05, 2013
Temismith: she is a celeb, she is only looking for reasons to be heard. I just found out somtime ago dat she was married, alot of dem go into marriage and are not ready to stop being single.

I do understand where you coming from, but it is not that easy too, although, i do agree with you that more effort could be invested into making the marriage work . . .
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Fhemmmy: 1:12am On May 05, 2013
CFCfan: Why is she snapping such 'posey' pics, when she is in the middle of a divorce proceeding? I guess she is too happy to divorce her husband.

Lol . . She is happy to get her life going on

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Scarpon(m): 1:18am On May 05, 2013
divorce is definitely a new trend gone are the days when ladies seat tight and pray for their marriage should get better
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On May 05, 2013
LesbianBoy: SMH.....So this k-legged FOOL called chika ike is still going ahead to divorce her husband Am sure she is doing this so she can now have the chance to frolick properly with her sugardaddies....St.upid geh!!! With her UGLY face *spits* angry
Oh please don't quick to judge her! you would have simply asked her reason for divorce. she got married for 3 years and couldn't get pregnant. instead of the husband to be patient, he got someone else pregnant due to the pressure from his people and married the said lady. what did you expect Chika to do? Fight the man? she has finally moved on with her life and seeking for divorce. So why call her all sort of names as if she is guilty? abeg free the babe joor! Life goes on abegi!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Follows The Spraying Money Machine Trend (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.