Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! (8480 Views)

2015/2016 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidate. / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! / Tasued 2013/2014 Post Utme Candidates, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Deekaydadon(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Also got the message too but no mail yet
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by dasdexter(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
xtremrules: i just receive a message from dragnet that i have been given the scholarship.
wow congrat
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Deekaydadon(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
xtremrules: i just receive a message from dragnet that i have been given the scholarship.

undecidedHave you been able to login on the site that dragnet gave in the mail?? undecided
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
***sobs
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Tobbie9(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
#me@:
***sobs
baba don't sob, scholarship isn't a matter of life and death, I'm sure without one you'll still go 2 school and do well

5 Likes

Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2013
Tobbie9: baba don't sob, scholarship isn't a matter of life and death, I'm sure without one you'll still go 2 school and do well
lols. Thanks jor @doki.
Just being dramatic ni. It pained me a little sha
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2013
I got a messge like this:
Your Acct 3********* Has Been Credited with NGN2,900.00 On 25-SEP-2013 11:06:21 By NEFT FROM:NEFT TILL ACCOUNT/CNL TRANSPOR. Bal: NGN
wondering where it is from, anybody got same?
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Besto(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2013
#me@:
I got a messge like this:

wondering where it is from, anybody got same?
Dem award u..dat luks like t.pee rembursmnt.
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by xtremrules(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Deekaydadon:

undecidedHave you been able to login on the site that dragnet gave in the mail?? undecided
No. I will open account first in union bank before i do that
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Saraben(f): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
got DAT kind of message too wondering were it came from 8600 from NEFT TIL Account
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Tobbie9(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Anyone that hasn't gotten a text or mail by now should forget it
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tobbie9: Anyone that hasn't gotten a text or mail by now should forget it
u applied?
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Tobbie9(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
#me@:

u applied?
wasn't shortlisted for d test, since I'd already done agbami but one of my coursemates was awarded
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tobbie9: wasn't shortlisted for d test, since I'd already done agbami but one of my coursemates was awarded
wow. Congrats
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Saraben(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
so dey reimbursed me to compensate me abi? any way God has a reason for dat
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Besto(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Saraben: so dey reimbursed me to compensate me abi? any way God has a reason for dat
Wat bank do u use..
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Saraben(f): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Besto:
Wat bank do u use..
first bank
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by xtremrules(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Where u given scholarship by chevron? Please i have an important question to ask
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by xtremrules(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Which of you have filled the form
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by olmic13: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
has any1 been paid for 2013/2014 NNPC/Chevron JV National Scholarship.....need to knw.....cos av filled the form nd uploaded it...yet to be paid..need moni
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by olmic13: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
xtremrules: Where u given scholarship by chevron? Please i have an important question to ask
yes...av filled the form and uploaded it...pls av u been paid?
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by xtremrules(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
olmic13:
yes...av filled the form and uploaded it...pls av u been paid?
am just confused. I've filled the form but have not been paid and no alert sent to show the've recieved my form like the did when we where filling the form for the scholarship exam. Did you recieved your reimbursemet fee. For me, i haven't
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by olmic13: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
xtremrules: am just confused. I've filled the form but have not been paid and no alert sent to show the've recieved my form like the did when we where filling the form for the scholarship exam. Did you recieved your reimbursemet fee. For me, i haven't
no alert sent to show they've recieved my form also...i think that general......av not recieve any reimbursement fee.....do u knw any1 who has been reimburse? and how much is it?
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Deekaydadon(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Transport reimbursement varies, I was paid #2,900 while my friend from anoda skl was paid #5700.

I went to the bank check today to check my bakance and it seems like Chevron has paid for this years scholarship and its 175k for new awardees.
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by olmic13: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deekaydadon: Transport reimbursement varies, I was paid #2,900 while my friend from anoda skl was paid #5700.

I went to the bank check today to check my bakance and it seems like Chevron has paid for this years scholarship and its 175k for new awardees.
yea......my a/c was also cr with 175k
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Sanguine(f): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Op, how did you apply for this schorlarship?? What qualifications does one need to be eligible to apply??
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by docsholz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
See guys enjoying money, u guys should remember God sha i.e if you're a Christian. Happy Spending
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 05, 2013
**crying**
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by xtremrules(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2013
olmic13:
yea......my a/c was also cr with 175k
when did you recieved the money and did you partake in this years exam?. I thought the said the will pay 100k why the 175k and was it the union bank you where told to open account with?. Please explain. Thanks
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by olmic13: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2013
xtremrules: when did you recieved the money and did you partake in this years exam?. I thought the said the will pay 100k why the 175k and was it the union bank you where told to open account with?. Please explain. Thanks
yes....i was surpise to see my a/c cr with 175k......cos it was 100k they said they will pay.....yea it is union bank....av they nt paid u?....go check ur a/c bal
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by xtremrules(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2013
olmic13:
yes....i was surpise to see my a/c cr with 175k......cos it was 100k they said they will pay.....yea it is union bank....av they nt paid u?....go check ur a/c bal
yes! You're right 175k i just checked my online union bank account and saw it although the did send me any alert both sms and email. Now if i may ask. Will the still pay next year having paid us this amount or was the 75k for one year already spent in school?. am sooo grateful to God for making it possible.
Re: Chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Let's Meet Here! by Deekaydadon(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Last year the scholarship was worth 75k so I think they paid us for 100 & 200 levels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UniAbuja Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salaries / Prayer For Admission Into The Insitution Of Your Choice - A Must For Jambites / Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.