Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827482 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello house.
Which GT bank branch in Lagos raises the draft in CAD.
Also will the draft be issued the same day?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by asiwaju2000(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gtb head is the best place to visit
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by asiwaju2000(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gtb head office is the best to get that.the same day.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
ifechukwukamso:

Dear solo are you saying one can raise a bank draft for the right of residence fee on the GTB online platform for one with dom account? If yes, that makes life easy. Please how do I do it biko?

Secondly, does anyone know the address to send additional documents requested by one's immigration officer. For instance I was requested to update some of the initial forms sent to CIC due to family addition, new police report etc. After getting all that I need to send all this to accra office via air mail probably DHL or TNT. What address should I use. Thanks for anticipated responses.

YES, you can raise the bank draft from GT Bank online platform and you have a list of branches all over the country where you can pick the draft up from either by yourself or by proxy (detailed on the platform).

For the CAD bank draft,all you need are:

1. A GT Bank Domiciliary account (fully funded)

2. A Token hardware

You can raise the bank draft at the comfort of your home/office by following the simple instruction on the platform.

All information requested from the Accra visa office has to be sent via post mail (preferably via courier)...DHL seems to be their preferred courier company (That is not to say you can't make use of others).

The address is:

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (KAS)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 3:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Meritl: Hello house.
Which GT bank branch in Lagos raises the draft in CAD.
Also will the draft be issued the same day?
I know of Gtbank,Plural house ,Oyin Jolayemi Street opposite Eko hotel and suites .
You will get it same day .......although it may be up to 3 or 4 hours from the time you requested it so it's always better to go there early in the morning.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2014
damkollins:
I know of Gtbank,Plural house ,Oyin Jolayemi Street opposite Eko hotel and suites .
You will get it same day .......although it may be up to 3 or 4 hours from the time you requested it so it's always better to go there early in the morning.
Cheers

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Need a little clarification about arrangement of forms.

The checklist stipulates making it( checklist ) the cover page.

This link says place the barcode page of imm008 on top of your application. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Which one should be adhered to?

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Also in addition to the question asked by Seunlovesa.
My General application document generated 2 pages with the barcodes.
Page 5 and Page 6.
Page 5 had only the barcode occupying it while page 6 had the barcode on the top section with the other part having section for names, signature , Consent for Release of Information etc.....

Please advice on which of the pages of the barcodes I'm to place on top of the apps?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Meritl: Also in addition to the question asked by Seunlovesa.
My General application document generated 2 pages with the barcodes.
Page 5 and Page 6.
Page 5 had only the barcode occupying it while page 6 had the barcode on the top section with the other part having section for names, signature , Consent for Release of Information etc.....
Please advice on which of the pages of the barcodes I'm to place on top of the apps?
seunlovesa: Need a little clarification about arrangement of forms.
The checklist stipulates making it( checklist ) the cover page.
This link says place the barcode page of imm008 on top of your application. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
Which one should be adhered to?

The documents checklist of pages 1 to 7 should be placed up first.
The documents checklist is to be followed by last 2 or 3 pages containing the barcodes (partial barcodes or full barcodes).
An example is Meritl application of 6 pages with page 5 containing full barcodes and page 6 containing partial barcodes.
You place pages 5 and 6 immediately after your document checklists ....afterwhich you will place pages 1 to 4....to be followed by other forms as sequentially arranged on the document checklists .
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2014
damkollins:

The documents checklist is to be followed by last 2 or 3 pages containing the barcodes (partial barcodes or full barcodes).
An example is Meritl application of 6 pages with page 5 containing full barcodes and page 6 containing partial barcodes.
You place pages 5 and 6 immediately after your document checklists ....afterwhich you will place pages 1 to 4....to be followed by other forms as sequentially arranged on the document checklists .
Cheers.

Perfectly understood.
God bless.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2014
damkollins:

Cheers.

Rogger that bro. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by hollaugo: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
damkollins:

can this affect my application if i did not arrange in that particular order. i put the checklist first and then the general application next in the order i printed it. can that be an issue

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
hollaugo:
can this affect my application if i did not arrange in that particular order. i put the checklist first and then the general application next in the order i printed it. can that be an issue
Nope .....you won't be affected negatively .
Relax .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 5:45am On Sep 14, 2014
Please I need a quick response, Am the principal applicant, I have a fixed deposit of 1.5m in a separate bank ,can I put the remaining balance in another bank account where my salary drop. The POF is meant for me and my husband. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2014
shopaker: Please I need a quick response, Am the principal applicant, I have a fixed deposit of 1.5m in a separate bank ,can I put the remaining balance in another bank account where my salary drop. The POF is meant for me and my husband. Thanks

I think that is acceptable.
Goodluck
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by hollaugo: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2014
damkollins:
Nope .....you won't be affected negatively .
Relax .
Cheers

phewwww....Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2014
shopaker: Please I need a quick response, Am the principal applicant, I have a fixed deposit of 1.5m in a separate bank ,can I put the remaining balance in another bank account where my salary drop. The POF is meant for me and my husband. Thanks
ANBAKO:
I think that is acceptable.
Goodluck
ANBAKO is correct.
@shopaker ....You are fine provided the account details is/are either in your name or/and hubby.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2014
damkollins:

is correct.
@shopaker ....You are fine provided the account details is/are either in your name or/and hubby.
Cheers[/b].[/size][/color]

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Bcolah(f): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
I got a mail from WES.

This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report. The report is presently scheduled for completion on 10/10/2014.

Does this mean my school has responded to them?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bcolah: I got a mail from WES.
This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report. The report is presently scheduled for completion on 10/10/2014.
Does this mean my school has responded to them?
Yes......they have responded and most of all,WES has scheduled to complete your evaluation by 10th Oct ,2014.From experience,they may complete it before then.
Congrats ahead.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tayoamos: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please house, what are my chances and average score will likely be. I am a 35 years old medical doctor, married wit 2 kids. I graduated with the degree of MBChB some 5 years ago. I have about 4 years working experience working as a medical doctor. Please what are my chances..
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
tayoamos: Please house, what are my chances and average score will likely be. I am a 35 years old medical doctor, married wit 2 kids. I graduated with the degree of MBChB some 5 years ago. I have about 4 years working experience working as a medical doctor. Please what are my chances..
Your chances are relatively high.
Evaluation of your mbbs certificate is the funny part as it will take longer time of up to about 5 months or so provided you initiate it immediately.
You will also write IELTS test .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Is the British council Website down? I've been trying to apply for ielts online for the past 1wk. No luck. Anyone experiencing same?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ifechukwukamso: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
solomonwis:

YES, you can raise the bank draft from GT Bank online platform and you have a list of branches all over the country where you can pick the draft up from either by yourself or by proxy (detailed on the platform).

For the CAD bank draft,all you need are:

1. A GT Bank Domiciliary account (fully funded)

2. A Token hardware

You can raise the bank draft at the comfort of your home/office by following the simple instruction on the platform.

All information requested from the Accra visa office has to be sent via post mail (preferably via courier)...DHL seems to be their preferred courier company (That is not to say you can't make use of others).

The address is:

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (KAS)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Thanks Solo for the address
I have a domiciliary account and a functioning token.
I have gone through the GTB online platform.
I saw draft in transit but I think its for only naira draft
Am not currently in 9ja so I cannot fund my naira account but my dollar account has enough for the draft.
I called my account officer in gtb and he said I can only do for naira draft online. He said becos of fraud they only do foreign currency draft in person.
So I guess I have to raise it when I get back.
Thanks again
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Benedictegbon: 12:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Hello house.
Please is there a minimum amount that a civil engineer is supposed to earn according to CIC requirements? If so, please provide a link.
Biko oh!!!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bal2012002(m): 3:30am On Sep 15, 2014
keep trying. i just applied yesterday. writing in lagos november 1st.
cheers
quote author=livepluslife]Is the British council Website down? I've been trying to apply for ielts online for the past 1wk. No luck. Anyone experiencing same?
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by canadadirect(f): 5:15am On Sep 15, 2014

I strongly advise you dont put the remaining balance in bulk put some in ur husbands acct or any of ur accts and then begin to transfer them in let d statement shows tranfer from acct A, transfer from acct B dont just pay in 500k cic will ask questions possibly an update when is time for medical. This is what i gathered from 2013 applicants who used bulk amount to print statement. all d best
canadadirect
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by canadadirect(f): 5:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Benedictegbon: Hello house.
Please is there a minimum amount that a civil engineer is supposed to earn according to CIC requirements? If so, please provide a link.
Biko oh!!!

No u dont need any minimum or maximum earning to apply just make sure you have enough pof to cover family size
$11,824
$14,720
$18,097
$21,971
$24,920
$28,105
7 or more
$31,291

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.