Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,468 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827204 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by foladz21(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dear All,

Please I need advise concerning my documents. I have organised all my documents and filled the forms and I showed it to a friend who is applying as well and he told me I have to NOTARIZE all the documents that are photocopies. Is this true. Will my application be rejected without the notary?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gone through the FSWP SPREADSHEET and it seems providing sufficient references is the main cause of rejection.
Abeg my people know your way o.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bees74: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sorry for the abbreviation.it means following.tanks for the information
Meritl:

1. What's FFG?
2. Just visit a GT bank branch in Abuja to initiate the draft process and they should be able to liase with any other branch that can do it, if they cannot do it.

I'm doing mine from Benin and will pick it up here in Benin.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bees74: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
damkollins:
1.You can just address it to the courier address of CIC .
2.I'm sure there will be a centralized branch in Abuja where it canned done .You may also call Gtbank customer care line for guidance.
3.Small envelope will do.......Infact ,you can just put it in the overall envelope like that.......no issue.
Cheers
Hi damkollins
You have been very helpful.God bless u real good.thank u
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omasa: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
canadadirect:
Yes is better to put it immediately after the original form and make sure u title it the name of the form e.g IM0008 additional family something like that so ur case officer wont be frustrated looking for it

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Meritl: Gone through the FSWP SPREADSHEET and it seems providing sufficient references is the main cause of rejection.
Abeg my people know your way o.

Pls shed more light on the phrase " sufficient references"
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 2:57am On Sep 24, 2014
seunlovesa:

Pls shed more light on the phrase " sufficient references"

I saw some people's apps were returned because their references did not meet CIC set responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2014
foladz21: Dear All,
Please I need advise concerning my documents. I have organised all my documents and filled the forms and I showed it to a friend who is applying as well and he told me I have to NOTARIZE all the documents that are photocopies. Is this true. Will my application be rejected without the notary?
If all your original documents were all in English by default and you have neither translated or certify any document of yours,there is no need for Notorization.
That been said,Notorization does not carry any punishment and you might as well do it to make you have a clear conscience but the truth is that if you the conditions i listed above is not applicable to you,every of your efforts directed towards Notorization is a waste of time,effort and resources even if your application is positive.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi all.
While I'm still waiting for my draft from GTBank, I just adviced my friend that she can put the value of her assets (land and house) on the "economic class form" but she may not bother sending documents to show landed properties or estate valuer documents at this stage.
Hope I was right?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Delerichard(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
i need proper info here pls,i ave done my assesment since june,but rit now i have decided nt to continue with the program again.i want to ask maybe i can still make use of the assesment result i received in the nearest future or its valid for one period.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
The application guide says " put the completed forms, supporting documents required by the CIO .......... In a 23cm by 30.5cm envelope.

Can't find an envelope with the exact dimensions as required by CIC but I got a 25cm by 30cm envelope.

Can it be used?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
The checklist says " leave all documents unbound...". my work references are more than a page. Should I remove the staple pin used to held them together?

The PCC to got two pages: certificate and fingerprints pages. Both pages were stapled by the NPF. Should it be loosened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Garykasparov: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Goodday all,
Seems no one is from Madonna University here, anyway this is the message i got from CES after my application to WES failed:

We have recognized degrees from this university in the past, although we cannot guarantee the result of any assessment in advance.

CES cannot tell you in advance whether your degree is recognized, or which Canadian degree we would compare it to.
This is part of the assessment service that we offer to our clients.

So i will give it a try. it take 11 weeks

i am just worried if my NOC 1111 will not be filled at that time. (129 now)
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Delerichard: i need proper info here pls,i ave done my assesment since june,but rit now i have decided nt to continue with the program again.i want to ask maybe i can still make use of the assesment result i received in the nearest future or its valid for one period.thanks.
5yrs.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by loriaidah(f): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls SEUNLOVESA which NOC are u applying under and and ur wes Canadian equivalent
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Garykasparov: Goodday all,
Seems no one is from Madonna University here, anyway this is the message i got from CES after my application to WES failed:

We have recognized degrees from this university in the past, although we cannot guarantee the result of any assessment in advance.

CES cannot tell you in advance whether your degree is recognized, or which Canadian degree we would compare it to.

But does it mean u did not pre-evaluate online with WES? ECE ought to have been straightforward with their talk. Anyway, 1000-129=u have got enough time!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Garykasparov: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
ferdimako:
But does it mean u did not pre-evaluate online with WES? ECE ought to have been straightforward with their talk. Anyway, 1000-129=u have go enough time!

Pre-evaluate how? only Uniport was indicated on the site regarding the fact that they do not evaluate.

please @ferdimako can you send me comprehensive ielts materials to toluinc@hotmail.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
loriaidah: Pls SEUNLOVESA which NOC are u applying under and and ur wes Canadian equivalent

hi, my NOC is 3012. Still waiting for my ECA report from ICAS. I did not use WES.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Garykasparov:

Pre-evaluate how? only Uniport was indicated on the site regarding the fact that they do not evaluate.

please @ferdimako can you send me comprehensive ielts materials to toluinc@hotmail.com
Yea...if u had pre-evaluated, u wld have seen no Madonna Univ on their list of Nigerian Schools...I'm afraid I don't send IELTS materials anymore.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Fingertips(f): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
I just received an email from WES regarding my evaluation. I needed assessment for my MSC and B.Eng degree, apparently the MSc transcript and degree cert has been received but my B.eng transcript is still pending as my school says it will despatch on Thursday, can someone kindly tell me the implication of this email;

EVALUATION UPDATE

This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report. The report is presently scheduled for completion on 10/21/2014.

Please be advised that due to high volume there may be delays in processing some orders. Please allow for additional days to receive your report. We apologize for any inconvenience.
At this time, you also have the option to add recipients, purchase additional copies or upgrade your delivery choices. Please make any update(s) immediately to ensure processing with this order.
To track the status of your report, please visit My Account.

Does this mean, the assessment is going ahead without my 1st Degree transcript?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello everyone.

I am including only my wife and two (2) kids in my application, i know i am not supposed to fill the additional dependent form. Am I in order?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Garykasparov:

You can download loads of ielts materials from these sites for free;

www.ielts-simon.com
www.examenglish.com
www.britishcouncil.org
www.ieltsbuddy.com
www.ieltsforfree.com
www.testden.com
www.goodluckielts.com

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi all.
While I'm still waiting for my draft from GTBank, I just adviced my friend that she can put the value of her assets (land and house) on the "economic class form" but she may not bother sending documents to show landed properties or estate valuer documents at this stage.
Hope I am right?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
yomifowe: Hello everyone.

I am including only my wife and two (2) kids in my application, i know i am not supposed to fill the additional dependent form. Am I in order?

Thanks.
Yes you are in order.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
damkollins:
Yes you are in order.
Cheers

tHANK YOU.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Fingertips: I just received an email from WES regarding my evaluation. I needed assessment for my MSC and B.Eng degree, apparently the MSc transcript and degree cert has been received but my B.eng transcript is still pending as my school says it will despatch on Thursday, can someone kindly tell me the implication of this email;

EVALUATION UPDATE

This is to advise you that WES has received all the documents required to prepare your evaluation report. The report is presently scheduled for completion on 10/21/2014.

Please be advised that due to high volume there may be delays in processing some orders. Please allow for additional days to receive your report. We apologize for any inconvenience.
At this time, you also have the option to add recipients, purchase additional copies or upgrade your delivery choices. Please make any update(s) immediately to ensure processing with this order.
To track the status of your report, please visit My Account.

Does this mean, the assessment is going ahead without my 1st Degree transcript?
Yes....it's going ahead .
What most of us do not understand is that in evaluating the Msc degree couple with the response to the evaluation response received,the Bsc has been indirectly evaluated.
Once WES are satisfied with details of your Msc degree,it's as good as already evaluating the Bsc degree.
Relax ....you are not the first.
Even if your Bsc isn't evaluated ,the equivalency of the Msc evaluation already made the Bsc evaluation valueless.
Unless WES requests the Bsc transcripts ,you may stop sending it tomorrow.......you may send also to clear your conscience .
You are fine .......please let us know the outcome when it's completed.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Meritl: Hi all.
Hope I am right?
It's not an issue provided the evidence provided for POF is enough for the family size.
You are right.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Garykasparov: Goodday all,

Give it a try.
I'm confident you will be in the cap .
Better try ...even if you don't make the cap which i doubt,you can go for express entry.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
seunlovesa: The application guide says " put the completed forms, supporting documents required by the CIO .......... In a 23cm by 30.5cm envelope.

Can't find an envelope with the exact dimensions as required by CIC but I got a 25cm by 30cm envelope.

Can it be used?
Remove the stapled pins ...better still,use paper clip or leave them unbound.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello, has any REGSITERED NURSE done verification with NMCN recently? How long did it take them to send the verification to ECA evaluating body?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Fingertips(f): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
damkollins:
What most of us do not understand is that in evaluating the Msc degree couple with the response to the evaluation response received,the Bsc has been indirectly evaluated.
Once WES are satisfied with details of your Msc degree,it's as good as already evaluating the Bsc degree.
Even if your Bsc isn't evaluated ,the equivalency of the Msc evaluation already made the Bsc evaluation valueless.
Unless WES requests the Bsc transcripts ,you may stop sending it tomorrow.......you may send also to clear your conscience .
Cheers
damkollins:
Cheers

Thanks for your response, so much appreciated. I wish I could stop it from going, my school will never refund the 40k they charged me for processing and sending the transcript so it's best they still send it, but I do hope it won't delay the evaluation process beyond the date WES gave me. Will update the house when it's completed. Thanks once again.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Fingertips:

Thanks for your response, so much appreciated. I wish I could stop it from going, my school will never refund the 40k they charged me for processing and sending the transcript so it's best they still send it, but I do hope it won't delay the evaluation process beyond the date WES gave me. Will update the house when it's completed. Thanks once again.
N40,000 for one transcript? Na wa for ur alma mater. However, we have harped on it here that M.Sc evaluation will do. U can get ur B.Sc's and include to ur package to CIC. This reduces time and money.

Like now I have my M.Sc and B.Sc from one school, I will demand M.Sc transcript to WES for N10,000 and demand both for myself and that is another N10,000. Then enclose their photocopies in my CIC package.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.