Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827603 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
seemples:

Bless means thank naa, abi?
What do I know?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
I am so happy for you Damkollins. With the way you tutored me like your own brother, I knew you are a VO yourself. Who dares to delay a VO?. Congratulations to you and I wish you all the very best in Canada. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by azeezbaba(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
yomifowe:

Congrats, when was your application received?

My application was received 19th June, 2014. Thank you

Damkollins, congratulations. See you in Canny
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks all for your wishes .......
I'm really humbled with such wishes from all of you despite not physically knowing eachother.
Really wish all of us positive responses regarding our respective stages of application processing.
Once in the house ....always in the house.....we're still together to offer any help we can.
Once again,thank you all .
Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
damkollins:
Dear All....with humility and thankful heart,I notify my fellow colleagues in the house that I just receive my medical request from Accra Visa office.
Not to worry,I'm FSw2013/2014 ...not the current stream so don't panic.
I use mine as a point of contact to all intending and awaiting applicants for positive response regarding your application.
For those of us just starting now,please persist and forge ahead...the journey of a thousand years starts with just a step.
By this time of last year,I was in similar stages like most of you.
I wish you all the very best in all endeavors.
Cheers.
wow!! congrats. wish u the best. Happy for u
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
okejji:
You dont need to worry for now. But i suggest dat just u print as the fix deposite is due to liquidate. Just print it and keep for any eventuality. FD is normally liquidated monthly, 3months, 6 months or yearly as the case be. Just before it derminates just print it nd keep. If you put it for 3 months for example, and u renew it evry 3 months, before you deminate it print nd keep. Be doing dat evry 3months until they request for POF. If d money is actually for immigration you can do dat. Or u can still use it nd later fixed b4 they request.

Thank you very much I appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
damkollins:
I'm really humbled with such wishes from all of you despite not physically knowing eachother.
Really wish all of us positive responses regarding our respective stages of application processing.
Once in the house ....always in the house.....we're still together to offer any help we can.
Cheers

Congratulations dams ,I wish you all the best.
I have always be wandering may be you are already in Canada because of the way you answer questions on time and in full (OTF).hope you will not forget us. wink

All the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
damkollins:
Cheers

Congratulations am so happy for you Dams.Wish you all the best. Hope you will not forget us wink
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gfn(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Do I need to send my certificate to WES or my statements of results will do, before my schools - Polytechnic and University - send my transcripts.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hi guys,

I found out July applicants are being debited, and I'm a June 30 applicant. I don't think I made any mistakes. I used a Firstbank Naira MasterCard. Any thoughts? This is really frustrating!!!

Maybe Damkollins was right about using DD instead!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gfn(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Secondly I requested for just a university evaluation, can I also send my Ond result?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gfn(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
azeezbaba pOne =27178857:

YES! you have to get your OND transcript too. I know a friend that entered university via direct entry too and WES told him to get his OND transcript. He had to travel to Offa to get his OND transcript sent to WES which made the evaluation longer. But hey, you have no choice than to go to the Polytechnic where that OND was obtained.

The good thing is that you will be evaluated as having 3 year post secondary + another I year again which will increase your total points under Educational Qualification by 1.

Best of luck

I did not apply for an Ond evaluation, can I still send my results and transcript to WES without an additional fee?

Advice needed.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by meta4(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
AceOak:

Damkollins, your news has brought me out of my malaria induced absence embarassed, may God who has brought you this far, take you even further in the land of Canada. Congrats!!!

Damkollins, congrats, thanks for all your selfless efforts to assist and guide us here in this forum. i wish you all the best.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by azeezbaba(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
gfn:

I did not apply for an Ond evaluation, can I still send my results and transcript to WES without an additional fee?

Advice needed.

Are you the one that got into university through DE? If yes, immediately WES gets your university transcript, it will be indicated that you had exemption for year 1. As a result of that exemption, WES would want to see the transcript from the institution with which you got that exemption. In your own case, I guess it's OND you used for the exemption.
So you will need to go to the institution where you did your OND and request that your transcript be sent to WES. WES will not charge an additional cost for the evaluation of the 2nd transcript.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fphumie(f): 3:00am On Oct 18, 2014
@ Damkollins... God does knows how to compensate his own, you are the boss. Congrats and remain blessed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tekecoms1(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2014
DAMKOLLINS is more than a human.I can remember the time he called me dishing out useful information to me for more than 30 minutes with his own credit. Its even better for us that u have been approved.. Go and lay a foundation for us in Canada.We will meet u there. kiss cool shocked cool cool tongue embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2014
scrollmeout:
Hi guys,

I found out July applicants are being debited, and I'm a June 30 applicant. I don't think I made any mistakes. I used a Firstbank Naira MasterCard. Any thoughts? This is really frustrating!!!

Maybe Damkollins was right about using DD instead!
No cause for alarm, June applicants are still being debited. CIC attends to several application dates simultaneously.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2014
zeelo2014:

No cause for alarm, June applicants are still being debited. CIC attends to several application dates simultaneously.

Thank you for replying, haven't been getting responses from the house lately. Which bank did you use please? And did you have a similar experience?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Royaldee: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2014
Good day every1, pls I wanna confirm smth. a friend application was rejected n returned at accra based on job mismatch. Now the person is asking if d spouse can apply for the ongoing FSPW since he's more eligible in one of d occupation. Will the rejected application affect the spouse if d spouse wants to apply for d current one?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Royaldee:
Good day every1, pls I wanna confirm smth. a friend application was rejected n returned at accra based on job mismatch. Now the person is asking if d spouse can apply for the ongoing FSPW since he's more eligible in one of d occupation. Will the rejected application affect the spouse if d spouse wants to apply for d current one?

Not at all. The applications will be treated separately. The spouse can go ahead.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jingiri: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2014
azeezbaba:

My application was received 19th June, 2014. Thank you

Damkollins, congratulations. See you in Canny
it shall be permanent what the Lord has done for you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Oga Solo,where u dey? Long time no hear.Hope you are good sir?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2014
scrollmeout:

Thank you for replying, haven't been getting responses from the house lately. Which bank did you use please? And did you have a similar experience?
GTbank master card and it was smooth, charged about 84k.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Royaldee:
The app was returned from Accra Visa office after it has gone thru the eligibility check in CIC? pls clarify.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by whitneyhazel: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=damkollins post=27219413][color=#006600][size=10pt][b]Dear All....with humility and thankful heart,I notify my fellow colleagues in the house that I just receive my medical request from Accra Visa office.
I use mine as a point of contact to all intending and awaiting applicants for positive response regarding your application.
For those of us just starting now,please persist and forge ahead...the journey of a thousand years starts with just a step.
Cheers. Awwwwwwwww....Congrats Bro! U av been an inspiration to everyone on this forum..I wish u d very best,,,we shall all meet in Canada IJN Amen!!!!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by whitneyhazel: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
damkollins:
Dear All....with humility and thankful heart,I notify my fellow colleagues in the house that I just receive my medical request from Accra Visa office.
Cheers.

Awwwwwwwww....Congrats Bro! U av been an inspiration to everyone on this forum..I wish u d very best,,,we shall all meet in Canada IJN Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Sidey: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
smiley
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Sidey: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
damkollins:
Cheers.

Congrats damkollins. I am so happy for you.

Please kindly help with possible answers to the following questions;

(1) Under document checklist, page 3 , paragraph 1 "Proof of Admission(if applicable):- if the visa office you have specified for processing your application is not the visa office responsible for your country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully amitted for a period of at least one year to a country for which the specified visa office is responsible.

I lived in the UK for 4 years on a residence permit visa (expired now), I returned back to Nigeria 3 years ago. can I specify that ,my application be processed in the UK base on this paragraph. Please help clarify what this means.

(2) I am a self employed consultant. Please what sorts of documents do I need to provide to show proof of work experience. If its a reference letter from clients; can anyone share a sample please.

(3) How many months bank statement can I use to establish proof of fund?

thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sidey:

Congrats damkollins. I am so happy for you.
Please kindly help with possible answers to the following questions;
(1) Under document checklist, page 3 , paragraph 1 "Proof of Admission(if applicable):- if the visa office you have specified for processing your application is not the visa office responsible for your country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully amitted for a period of at least one year to a country for which the specified visa office is responsible.
I lived in the UK for 4 years on a residence permit visa (expired now), I returned back to Nigeria 3 years ago. can I specify that ,my application be processed in the UK base on this paragraph. Please help clarify what this means.
(2) I am a self employed consultant. Please what sorts of documents do I need to provide to show proof of work experience. If its a reference letter from clients; can anyone share a sample please.
(3) How many months bank statement can I use to establish proof of fund?
thanks
1.You can not pick London as your VISA office because your residence permit is expired.....if it is still active,you can choose it.
2.You must provide documentations from 3rd party individuals/customers/clients.These documentations must contain the nature of service rendered to them along with the payment details.Apart from these documents,you can just write a small cover letter to explain further.
Please note that self declared duties or affidavits will not be recognized or accepted if the documentations from your clients/customers are not included.
3.Standard practice is 6 months statement especially at the Local visa office level.As for the submission stage,you can surely fly with a month statement of account....just be prepared that the local visa office will possibly ask for 6 months POF updates especially during medical request.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
damkollins:
I wish you all the very best in all endeavors.k
Cheers.

Congrats Damkollins.
You deserve it.
Your effort on this thread was surely going to be rewarded by God. I'm really happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Sidey: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
damkollins:

1.You can not pick London as your VISA office because your residence permit is expired.....if it is still active,you can choose it.
2.You must provide documentations from 3rd party individuals/customers/clients.These documentations must contain the nature of service rendered to them along with the payment details.Apart from these documents,you can just write a small cover letter to explain further.
Please note that self declared duties or affidavits will not be recognized or accepted if the documentations from your clients/customers are not included.
3.Standard practice is 6 months statement especially at the Local visa office level.As for the submission stage,you can surely fly with a month statement of account....just be prepared that the local visa office will possibly ask for 6 months POF updates especially during medical request.
Cheers.

thanks for the clarity and also for your swift response.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Royaldee: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
zeelo2014:

The app was returned from Accra Visa office after it has gone thru the eligibility check in CIC? pls clarify.

Yes. It was returned from accra nt from CIC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.