Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827523 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
kart042000:

Thanks damkollins. After i obtain the stamp on my passport, does it mean I only have 1 year duration to enter Canada ? What if i get the stamp and dont travel till after 1 year? Then since I would be getting a year passport, when i get into Canada, is there something i am to do to reflect the 5years, or I have to renew it after 1 year?

Yes you need to enter Canada within that 1 year. If you do not enter Canada, your visa will expire which means you have to start the whole process again (resubmit another application, ECA, IELTS etc). You are not getting a year passport but a year visa. A visa is a legal document that allows you travel to the issuing country, in this case Canada. It is when you get to Canada that you will be given Permanent Residence (PR) Permit which is what all these is all about and which i believe is valid for 5 years.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
damkollins:

No sir.
Your package will be returned UNPROCESSED.
You need to be patient to receive it and include it.
Cheers.

well, Yetunde is a female name. smiley wink
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
ANBAKO:

Yes you need to enter Canada within that 1 year. If you do not enter Canada, your visa will expire which means you have to start the whole process again (resubmit another application, ECA, IELTS etc). You are not getting a year passport but a year visa. A visa is a legal document that allows you travel to the issuing country, in this case Canada. It is when you get to Canada that you will be given Permanent Residence (PR) Permit which is what all these is all about and which i believe is valid for 5 years.

Good luck.

Thank you ANBAKO
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
omonade11:
Good evening all. Please i have an urgent question. i indicated in my wes account that i want to evaluate my diploma and bsc degrees. my diploma transcript isnt ready yet so i want to evaluate just d bsc now for the sake of time. how do i remove my diploma from my order??

please i need an urgrnt answer oo
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
omonade11:

please i need an urgrnt answer oo
Edit it if u have not paid.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
ferdimako:

Edit it if u have not paid.

thats the problem. how do i edit?? i have been searching how to

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good evening all. Please i have an urgent question. i indicated in my wes account that i want to evaluate my diploma and bsc degrees. my diploma transcript isnt ready yet so i want to evaluate just d bsc now for the sake of time. how do i remove my diploma from my order??
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Shyee:

well, Yetunde is a female name. smiley wink
The Sir is not for the "Yetunde " as a female name but the gender (m) that depicts the name.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
omonade11:

send a mail to contactca@wes.org if you can't edit on your application portals.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
solomonwis:

send a mail to contactca@wes.org if you can't edit on your application portals.

i have. no replyyet. my school has sent my tran script already. should i go ahead and pay to wes? i fear they would say i have not paid. what dod u think
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
omonade11:

i have. no replyyet. my school has sent my tran script already. should i go ahead and pay to wes? i fear they would say i have not paid. what dod u think
How could ur school have sent your transcript? Which reference number did u quote on the form? And on the envelope that will contain ur cert.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
omonade11:

thats the problem. how do i edit?? i have been searching how to
It is on the form...just delete the diploma field...that is editing.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
omonade11:

You can go ahead and pay but be sure to get a confirmation that your email was received by WES.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 4:46am On Nov 26, 2014
omonade11:

[b]From my little interactions with them,they will not respond immediately or probably won't respond.It also makes matters worse when you have not even register by paying for the evaluation .Firstly ,register now and PAY.
Send a reminder to them for five continuous day of your withdrawing the evaluation for such degree certificate.I'm certain it will be noted internally evenin they don't respond to you .I have done it on two separate occasions and it worked at the end of the process despite not receiving a response from them.
As advised ,send the mail and send a daily reminder up to 5 times.Be precise enough in your request especially if you have sent any prior document regarding the degree in question.Tell them you want to withdraw it.State your full details and reference number too.....which seems to me that you do not have yet.
I'm apprehensive that you mandated your school to send transcript without even registering with WES yet.Any of your correspondence with them will not be attended to until you pay.As a matter of urgency ,please pay this morning and while sending your certificate photocopy to them,Inform them that your school already sent your transcript to them even while you are registering and seek for their understanding to link it with your application.Tell them in the cover letter also that you're not evaluating your diploma certificate again.
I will also advice that you have a back up plan to mandate your school to send another transcript to them if you waited 5 days after registering and it's not updated on your account.
PLEASE REGISTER AND PAY IMMEDIATELY EVEN IF YOU CAN'T EDIT IT.
It will work .
Cheers.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2014
kart042000:

Thanks damkollins. After i obtain the stamp on my passport, does it mean I only have 1 year duration to enter Canada ? What if i get the stamp and dont travel till after 1 year? Then since I would be getting a year passport, when i get into Canada, is there something i am to do to reflect the 5years, or I have to renew it after 1 year?
ANBAKO rightly responded .
If you fail to enter or activate your Canadian stamp within the validity on your passport,you would have forfeited all the efforts you are currently doing.
Once it's activated and your PR card is in your possession ,you can rest a bit.
Just like you needing to apply for another UK visa after the previous one has expired.it's same here and it make it worse if you have not even gone to the destination country in the issued visa......that will be back to starting point of submission ,waiting,credit charging,waiting for PER.....that is assuming the current process has not been scrapped.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2014
damkollins:

[b]From my little interactions with them,they will not respond immediately or probably won't respond.It also makes matters worse when you have not even register by paying for the evaluation .Firstly ,register now and PAY.
Send a reminder to them for five continuous day of your withdrawing the evaluation for such degree certificate.I'm certain it will be noted internally evenin they don't respond to you .I have done it on two separate occasions and it worked at the end of the process despite not receiving a response from them.
As advised ,send the mail and send a daily reminder up to 5 times.Be precise enough in your request especially if you have sent any prior document regarding the degree in question.Tell them you want to withdraw it.State your full details and reference number too.....which seems to me that you do not have yet.
I'm apprehensive that you mandated your school to send transcript without even registering with WES yet.Any of your correspondence with them will not be attended to until you pay.As a matter of urgency ,please pay this morning and while sending your certificate photocopy to them,Inform them that your school already sent your transcript to them even while you are registering and seek for their understanding to link it with your application.Tell them in the cover letter also that you're not evaluating your diploma certificate again.
I will also advice that you have a back up plan to mandate your school to send another transcript to them if you waited 5 days after registering and it's not updated on your account.
PLEASE REGISTER AND PAY IMMEDIATELY EVEN IF YOU CAN'T EDIT IT.
It will work .
Cheers.[/b]

thanks a lot. will pay now
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2014
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]Please house, I just want to be sure. I want to apply for FSWP, my IELTS is 29th of January and I am processing my transcript to be sent to WES. I have already paid WES and have a reference number. I have gotten all my document ready with the exception of ECA and IELTS. Am I still safe to apply? When does the FSWP end? December 2014?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
ferdimako:

How could ur school have sent your transcript? Which reference number did u quote on the form? And on the envelope that will contain ur cert.

i registered with wes months before i applied for my transcript. i got a reference number then. that was in march.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
omonade11:

i registered with wes months before i applied for my transcript. i got a reference number then. that was in march.
OK.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
blueQueen:
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]Please house, I just want to be sure. I want to apply for FSWP, my IELTS is 29th of January and I am processing my transcript to be sent to WES. I have already paid WES and have a reference number. I have gotten all my document ready with the exception of ECA and IELTS. Am I still safe to apply? When does the FSWP end? December 2014?

a friend of mine just registered for ielts for the 6th of dec in benin. i advise u do so immediately before it will be full. it takes 13 days for d ielts result to come out, so they say. mine took almost 20 days!! so the earlier the better
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
blueQueen:
EE dey...just in case.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2014
omonade11:

thanks a lot. will pay now
But u said u paid since March.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by omonade11: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2014
ferdimako:

But u said u paid since March.

i didnt say i paid!!! u can register without paying, which was what i did. but they cant evaluate without paying
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2014
omonade11:

i didnt say i paid!!! u can register without paying, which was what i did. but they cant evaluate without paying
Can u get a ref number without payment?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
ferdimako:

Can u get a ref number without payment?

Yes sir, you can.
I registered in June and I got a reference number. I only started my processing in October and that was when i paid.
I guess my early registration aided the speed of my assessment.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by guy1234: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi house,

I just noticed an omission in my application, in schedule 3 under section 12b, I mistakenly left out the small box for occupation, although I filled out my responsibilities, and I completed 12a with both noc:2133 and occupation ; electrical and electronics eng.

Any cause for alarm guys?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tyrexx: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello house, my application was received by CIC on the 11th of august. Up till today my account has not been debited. Is there anyone with similar issue? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mygrace: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls wats the maimum point for someone who has the following in ielts.
Listening 6.5
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5
Pls response urgently needed. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
mygrace:
Pls wats the maimum point for someone who has the following in ielts.
Listening 6.5
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5
Pls response urgently needed. Thanks

Listening 6.5 - 4 points
Reading 7.5 - 6 points
Writing 7.0 - 6 points
Speaking 7.5 - 6 points

22points total.
Weldone!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
guy1234:
Hi house,

I just noticed an omission in my application, in schedule 3 under section 12b, I mistakenly left out the small box for occupation, although I filled out my responsibilities, and I completed 12a with both noc:2133 and occupation ; electrical and electronics eng.

Any cause for alarm guys?

What about the NOC under 12B? Was it completed? if that is completed then you should be fine
Good luck.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
House, I saw this on another forum, tot I should share. Am only wondering if all dat is stated here is correct.
'Following are some of the reasons why cases were rejected/returned for FSWP 2013 program: (almost all the cases were rejected/returned in the initial phase)

1- User spoke to cic office and got to know his file has been returned, don't know the reason yet
2- Incomplete Application, educational documents not submitted with ECA. IELTS was older than 2 year at the time of submission but applicant claimed expiry was 9th July.
3- Used old Schedule 3 form
4- Self Attested duties rejected by CIC, Reapplied on 6th Sep
5- Insufficient Work Experience Proof
6- Sent Photocopy of ECA report instead of original
7- Submitted old Schedule 3 Form, Reapplied on 10/9/2013
8- Did not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA
9- Did not mention "VISA office name" in Generic Form and did not submit Additional Family information Form
10- Submitted old Schedule 3 form.
11- Used old Schedule 3 form
12- Job Description does not match with NOC
13- Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC to know what exactly is missing)
14- Used old schedule 3 form, Birth Certificate copy & ECA report not submitted.(The user informed that the birth certificate copy was submitted & there in the returned doc set)
15- Job experience mismatch with NOC
16- Birth Certificate issued by High Commission of India in Mauritius not accepted by CIC
17- Incomplete IMM5562 Travels Form and CIC need a letter from the user's employer for his duties (He had provided self signed letter as his HR was not issuing letter with all job duties)
18- The additional info. form for spouse was missing
19- Used old Schedule 3 form, Reapplied on 9/6/2013
20- Incomplete reference letter and missing duties
21- User had a job offer letter but did not have HRSDC approval
22- Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, failed to claim work experience points by not attaching duties for 2 years
23- Resubmitted the Application on 10/11/2013, Previous application was returned due to incomplete reference letter
24- Job experience mismatch with NOC, reapplied on 10/2/2013
25- Incomplete Application (waiting for Package)
26- Obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, 65 points
27- Incomplete IM0008 form, Page 2 Missing ( Reapplied on 9/11/2013)
28- Submitted Old Schedule 3 Form (Reapplied on 9/25/2013)
29- Did not have mother and father name in birth proof ( school leaving certificate in his case)
30- File returned due to TWO NOC Code mentioned in section 12.a of Schedule 3 form
31- File returned due to old Schedule 3 form.
32- job experience was not approved because main duties were not provided in the employer letters or documentation.
33- Incomplete Application
34- Used old schedule 3 form
35- File returned on 2 feb 2014. Credit card payment declined
36- Credit Card Failed after several tries
37- Incomplete Application
38- File returned due to missing additional info form for spouse
39- Application returned due to Old Schedule 3 Form.
40- Did not sign the Payment Form
41- CC could not be charged.
42- User's mode of payment was International Money order in USD, not accepted by CIC
43- Missing Birth Certificate.
44- Job Duties not matched & did not sign Payment Form
45- Spouse Birth certificate not submitted
46- Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, self declared main duties not accepted by CIC
47- Missing Birth Certificate of Spouse & Change to FSWP Work Experience
48- Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC)
49- Missing IELTS (Though sent with the package & did not get back from CIC)
50- Not able to reach 67 point due to points for Relative in Canada not considered by CIC.
wrong expiry date on credit card
51- ECA report by Wes was 3 years post secondary education from a non - recognized institute. This equivalency assessment did not demonstrate that he has completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.
52- Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, self declared main duties not accepted by CIC
53- User made a mistake of putting his primary occupation as Lecturer in Schedule 3 form (Even though he showed his experience in NOC 2243)
54- Insufficient language benchmark as per CLB
55- Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC), Reapplied on 11/18/2013
56- WES Report provided indicated the Canadian Equivalency Summary as two years of undergraduate study which did not demonstrate that he has completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential. Decision made by CIO.
57- Ineligible NOC Code 0112 was listed as the primary occupation
58- Birth Certificate not Included & Missing Supplementary Info Travels form, Reapplied on 9th Sep with userid uskp3142
59- Reason- Photos were missing in application packet although applicant had sent it.
60- Insufficient Job Duties Proof
61- Additional family information form missing for spouse
62- Incomplete Application
63- Application rejected by CIO inspite of CC charge and ECAS IN PROCESS. Work experience for current job not provided. Reapplied on 9/30/2013
64- Page 4 of Generic form missing
65- Incomplete Application
66- Incomplete Application (waiting for Package)'

Source: CanadaVisa.com Immigration Forum
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
HenryIX:

Yes sir, you can.
I registered in June and I got a reference number. I only started my processing in October and that was when i paid.
I guess my early registration aided the speed of my assessment.
I have not seen mine...I will pay in January.Lemme recheck now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.