Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827455 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by princebimby: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2015
johnsontade:
Nova Scotia Nominee application finally sent through DHL smiley. Really appreciate Damkollins for his advices and support.
FSWP 2014 & NSNP application done...time to sit back, fold my arms and hope on God for the best.

please did you type or you filled the application by hand

i would also like to get a draft of the settlement plan. my email is bimballer@gmail.com

thank you for your assistance
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Congrats Meritl, Sevule, Benik and HenryIX on the good news received from cic.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
HenryIX:
Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to inform you that I just got the alert from gtbank on the charge on my account this evening.
I represent November 26th (NOC 0111).
Awaiting PER.
congrat, welcome to the waiting lounge of PER
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by johnsontade: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
princebimby:

please did you type or you filled the application by hand

i would also like to get a draft of the settlement plan. my email is bimballer@gmail.com

thank you for your assistance

Application was filled by hand. Would send you the draft.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Vek2015: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello People,

I'm new here. I would like to know if i need to submit more than one credential(BSc & Masters) with WES for verification. Would there be any advantage if i verify the two credentials.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yeyeobab: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
@ johnsontade pls, I need the specimen of the settlement plan as well, I also want to ask how long you kept cash in your account before printing your statement. Please you can contact me on yeyeobaww@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vek2015:
Hello People,

I'm new here. I would like to know if i need to submit more than one credential(BSc & Masters) with WES for verification. Would there be any advantage if i verify the two credentials.

If you have both then its OK. Just that the highest qualification kind of make the others obsolete.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
wahabcoal:
I already got my transcript evaluated by WES USA, can I use same report for WES Canada.?
I can't imagine going through the stress of obtaining my transcript from ekiti again, so frustrating.

If you already have wes evaluation then you are OK.whether u s or Canada it's same body. Just make sure its within the time frame; five yrs
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisa3:
please I need clarifications as I would want to apply for EE to canada....am a 35 year old lawyer with 10 yrs work experience though not law related..will wrap up my Masters in Law this year...married with 3 kids...am I qualified to apply cos I learnt (unconfirmed) lawyers couldn't apply again...how much would I need and how long will the process take...will appreciate your good response,all.
Under express entry occupation is not specified. Anyone can apply. Whatever experience you claim to have just make sure it matches with the duties listed on the Canada occupation Noc you choose.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by johnsontade: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
yeyeobab:
@ johnsontade pls, I need the specimen of the settlement plan as well, I also want to ask how long you kept cash in your account before printing your statement. Please you can contact me on yeyeobaww@gmail.com. thank you

Had about 60 percent in my account for about 4 months and submitted a copy of my fixed deposit certificate to balance it up. NSNP didnt mandate the 3 month statement thing but its always just better. Would forward the settlement sample to you...also got it online and just used it as a guide. Just write it in your own words and express yourself freely.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Delighted to announce that my CC has been debited.

Time line:
Submitted: November 20th
Arrived Nova Scotia: November 26th
CC debited: January 22nd

PER waiting mood activated.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by crazyinlove: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ekpekus:

Time line:

Congrats....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
crazyinlove:

Congrats....
Tnx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yeyeobab: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
johnsontade:

Had about 60 percent in my account for about 4 months and submitted a copy of my fixed deposit certificate to balance it up. NSNP didnt mandate the 3 month statement thing but its always just better. Would forward the settlement sample to you...also got it online and just used it as a guide. Just write it in your own words and express yourself freely.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ekpekus:

Time line:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by wahabcoal(m): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
livepluslife:

If you already have wes evaluation then you are OK.whether u s or Canada it's same body. Just make sure its within the time frame; five yrs
Thanks much for that. Do you have an idea how I can submit same evaluated transcript to CIC?
Has anyone done similar thing?sending another transcript to WES Canada will take lots of time and stress.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by folanic: 3:24am On Jan 23, 2015
HI House! Please I send my application to this address last week in December

: Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada.

Can anybody advise me ..I saw the address on the their website for the application.. But I saw different address on the people account on this forum....I am waiting for your comment...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ziggy264: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Ekpekus:

Time line:

Congrats Bro,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2015
They've started debiting December 1st

grin

December people are we ready?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by crazyinlove: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2015
shabbey09:

grin

Wooow!!!! God I look up to You. Mine is December 4th.......
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ukrsc: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2015
@ solomonwise here is my ielts result . Can I still apply for the express entry . I tried the check eligibility stuff and it said I am eligible to apply . Advise pls

Listening:6.0
Reading:5.0
Writing:7.0
Speaking:7.5
Overall:6.5
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ukrsc: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2015
House , here is my ielts result . Can I still apply for the express entry . I tried the check eligibility stuff and it said I am eligible to apply . Advise pls

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jetspeed: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2015
shabbey09:

grin

Yes OOO............... Mine is 29th. It will all end in praise IJN

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by crazyinlove: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2015
ukrsc:
House , here is my ielts result . Can I still apply for the express entry . I tried the check eligibility stuff and it said I am eligible to apply . Advise pls

Your reading is not cool. 6.0 is the minimum you can have for all the bands
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
crazyinlove:

Wooow!!!! God I look up to You. Mine is December 4th.......
Expect to hear good news from u next week.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by crazyinlove: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
zeelo2014:

Expect to hear good news from u next week.
Yes oo
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ekpekus:

Time line:

congrats to u. wish u success in the other stages.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
folanic:

P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada.

Can anybody advise me ..I saw the address on the their website for the application.. But I saw different address on the people account on this forum....I am waiting for your comment...
Did u use a courier company to send? That address is used when u're sending thru the post office. Hopefully it will still get there, it's obvious u're sending it to CIO.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ukrsc: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
House . Can I combine 2 ielts result or it has to be 1 sitting ?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
zeelo2014:

congrats to u. wish u success in the other stages.
Tnx. Its indeed a great forum where we as Nigerians and other foreigners seek out the good and progress of one another. My hear desire is to see this selfless spirit and attitude replicated in our nation.
God bless Nigeria smiley
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
ukrsc:
House . Can I combine 2 ielts result or it has to be 1 sitting ?
Results can not be combined. It must be a sitting.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by folanic: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2015

P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada.

Did u use a courier company to send? That address is used when u're sending thru the post office. Hopefully it will still get there, it's obvious u're sending it to CIO.

I used UPS courier to send it to the address ....Thank you very much guy ..Keep you posted .

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.