Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827624 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
keni:

grin grin grin grin Sorry Sir/ Ma all other inquiries gets unnoticed because there are a lot of inquiries coming in here even thou its nobody's fault

I like ur style
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please house,
it's CAD500 fee applicable to EE, just as it was for FSWP
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twaj: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chukky77:
hello house. please I went to Q life and they asked me to come with a medical form but i wasn't given this form by the Accra office. has anyone done medicals there and how dd you get around this. Please urgent replies required. Thanks

You need to answer the question below to be able to receive appropriate response to your question;
1. Are you EE applicant or FSW 2014 applicant?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Kevinoh: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Garykasparov:

Hi Kevinho
I feel your pain IRO your ielts result, moreso, just two wrong answers in your listening led to not getting the max points in language proficiency or not gaining extra 60points, with this, its easy to say you will achieve your desired score if you rewrite the ielts. However, if your information above is correct (I tried to figure out how possible you scored 391 with this ielts result, if this is a self assessment its likely to be wrong, but if this score from EE, you are good to go, meaning you must be quite young with 3years+ work experience) you do not need to rewrite the ielts. Evaluate your OND which gives you additional 19points if married and more if not, that way you can chill in the pool with 410+points expecting to be invited or getting Ontario nomination.
Secondly, if you expedite action from your poly WES assessment wont take that long.

To answer your question
1. Your have a profile with them, but they will treat it as a fresh assessment and no discount, but contact them if your can include your bsc assessment in the package which include OND certificate photocopy so as to generate a single assessment with both qualifications on it

2. Yes. Answer is above
3. No. Answer is above

Thanks so much for the advice, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Chukky77: 4:50am On Jul 30, 2015
twaj:

You need to answer the question below to be able to receive appropriate response to your question;
1. Are you EE applicant or FSW 2014 applicant?

Hi twaj i'm fsw 2014. please your help is needed urgently
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Demiyike: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Chukky77:
hello house. please I went to Q life and they asked me to come with a medical form but i wasn't given this form by the Accra office. has anyone done medicals there and how dd you get around this. Please urgent replies required. Thanks
Did you go with a copy of the mail you were sent requesting you to go for your medicals . Accra is supposed to send both the mails and forms to you .
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by viva7: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2015
bayulll01:

Sorry for you job,for EE the first thing u do is write IELTS,and make sure u get good grade in listening,speaking,writing and listening,usually I always advice peeps to get 8 in all,after then do ur wes evaluation then you can apply

Thank you @ bayulll01 and good morning to you...... Please where can I write this IELTS? I live in delta state and what's wes evaluation and where can it be done....... sorry for disturbing you..
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Good morning everyone.
Please, may I know if there would be a need to present or submit the original copy of my WES evaluation report at any point in the EE process?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2015
viva7:

Thank you @ bayulll01 and good morning to you...... Please where can I write this IELTS? I live in delta state and what's wes evaluation and where can it be done....... sorry for disturbing you..

Ielts is conduct by british council,you check available date to write the test,I will provide some link for u to check the available date,after u paSs ur ielts u evaluate ur transcript with wes

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/Default.aspx that's the site
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twaj: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Chukky77:

Hi twaj i'm fsw 2014. please your help is needed urgently

For FSW 2014 applicant, AVO will usually send a mail to you to request that you go for medical examination. The mail will contain an attachment (the medical report form) which you are expected to take to any of the 7 designated panel of physician (depending on where you live)...did you receive any medical request mail from AVO?...you could also call me on 08025887714.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by viva7: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=bayulll01 post=36418260]

Ielts is conduct by british council,you check available date to write the test,I will provide some link for u to check the available date,after u paSs ur ielts u evaluate ur transcript with wes

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/Default.aspx that's the site [/quote

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Etfash:
Good morning everyone.
Please, may I know if there would be a need to present or submit the original copy of my WES evaluation report at any point in the EE process?

No you won't need to submit it as you are only required to provide your reference number when completing your EE profile. However it's also good to still provide your ECA incase they may not be able to identify your ECA report with the number or in case of anything else hence you should also scan the original copy when uploading your documents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by SlowlybtSurely: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello everyone. Please does WES evaluate medical degrees? I tried to find out on their site but no concrete info. I sent them an email but have not gotten a response.

Secondly, what Partner's IELTS scores will give the maximum language ability score for partner?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
SlowlybtSurely:
Hello everyone. Please does WES evaluate medical degrees? I tried to find out on their site but no concrete info. I sent them an email but have not gotten a response.

Secondly, what Partner's IELTS scores will give the maximum language ability score for partner?

No WES doesn't evaluate medical degrees. Medical degrees are evaluated by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC). See this link for further info http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp?expand=designated#designated

The maximum language score for a spouse is 20 and in other to achieve this they should score S- 7, L - 8, R -7 & W - 7.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by SlowlybtSurely: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
zandora:

No WES doesn't evaluate medical degrees. Medical degrees are evaluated by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC). See this link for further info http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp?expand=designated#designated

The maximum language score for a spouse is 20 and in other to achieve this they should score S- 7, L - 8, R -7 & W - 7.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry, I should have specified the kind of medical science degree. It's an Optometry degree. For partner. Only Medical Doctors and Pharmacists have designated assessing bodies. I hope WES replies my email.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Etfash:
Good morning everyone.

no, just your TRF number is needed at some points. . but you may need to upload your result when applying for some Provincial nomination.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2015
@Zandora and Shyee thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hi, I want to know please. .

BSc+BOSIET+HSE+HUET
Is this equivalent to 'having two or more certificates/diplomas' of which one must be a programme of three or more years?..

I ask because Bsc already covers the programme of three or more years... Or only certificates verified by WES can be included? If yes, does WES evaluate those certifications I mentioned?

Also, is 422 a good score? Should one with such score be encouraged to apply?

Thanks everyone smiley
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Kevinoh: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank you so much for your advice!

@dupyshoo
@zandora
@slimmsyyetty

You guyz rock!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:

BSc+BOSIET+HSE+HUET
Is this equivalent to 'having two or more certificates/diplomas' of which one must be a programme of three or more years?..

I ask because Bsc already covers the programme of three or more years... Or only certificates verified by WES can be included? If yes, does WES evaluate those certifications I mentioned?

Thanks everyone smiley

What are BOSIET, HSE, & HUET?

Yes anything above 400 is a good score hence you should apply. However you should still try to improve your score because till now the draws haven't gone down to 450 and below. I'm not saying it won't go down to 422, it can but you never know.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
zandora:

What are BOSIET, HSE, & HUET?

Yes anything above 400 is a good score hence you should apply. However you should still try to improve your score because till now the draws haven't gone down to 450 and below. I'm not saying it won't go down to 422, it can but you never know.
They're professional certifications. .. do they add any kinda score to one's application?

Thanks...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello Folks,

Good evening.

Just to let you guyz know I have received my MR.

I am a November applicant.

Those who are still waiting will receive theirs soon.

Keep hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twentyfourseven: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
usr249:
Hello Folks,

Good evening.

Keep hope alive.

Hey congrats! What date is your app?
I'm a Nov applicant too.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
twentyfourseven:

Hey congrats! What date is your app?
I'm a Nov applicant too.

November 05, thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twentyfourseven: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
usr249:

November 05, thanks

I'm Nov 10. Im hopeful next week I will receive mine. Congrats again!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
twentyfourseven:

I'm Nov 10. Im hopeful next week I will receive mine. Congrats again!

Many thanks. Please update us when you do.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by berexio1: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:

BSc+BOSIET+HSE+HUET

Thanks everyone smiley
U have a good score, u shud start swimming in the pool if u haven't already. For the BOSIET, HSE,HUET..These are oil and gas professional certifications, I would love to know if these too can add to the scores..

What's ur profession? I am a Process Engineer btw
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
berexio1:
U have a good score, u shud start swimming in the pool if u haven't already. For the BOSIET, HSE,HUET..These are oil and gas professional certifications, I would love to know if these too can add to the scores..

What's ur profession? I am a Process Engineer btw
I hope someone answers us because those certifications are relevant and are post secondary qualifications. ... They should count...

Not an Engr.. asking on behalf of my husband. ..

Cc: dupyshoo, shyee, Jesusdway, saxywale, wozo
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twaj: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
usr249:
Hello Folks,

Good evening.

Keep hope alive.

Congrats...... see you soon in canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I hope someone answers us because those certifications are relevant and are post secondary qualifications. ... They should count...

Not an Engr.. asking on behalf of my husband. ..

Cc: dupyshoo, shyee, Jesusdway, saxywale, wozo

WES evaluates only formal educational credentials. if your credentials are formally gotten, i think you are good to go. u may use the pre assessment tool on WES site.
peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
slimmsyyetty:
Please house,

slimmsyyetty:
Please house,

please answer me nowwwww
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
slimmsyyetty:
Please house,

slimmsyyetty:
Please house,

someone should answer me pleassssssssssssssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.