Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827625 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
dustydee:

That shouldn't be a problem if it is legitimate. Only the guilty are afraid. Those people you mentioned always advocated that things be done the right way so no need to hide.

What is legitimate? To have a private discussion with a fellow being? Did I mentioned that the people mentioned advocated for things to be done wrongly?

Taking the discussion of POF off the forum is to maintain the reputation of the forum nothing more.
Since you said it that only the guilty are afraid then leave them to be afraid and do their thing outside the forum so as not to "tarnish" everyone's image.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
ANBAKO:

What is legitimate? To have a private discussion with a fellow being? Did I mentioned that the people mentioned advocated for things to be done wrongly?

Taking the discussion of POF off the forum is to maintain the reputation of the forum nothing more.
Since you said it that only the guilty are afraid then leave them to be afraid and do their thing outside the forum so as not to "tarnish" everyone's image.

Good luck.

I agree with Dustydee here. If one were to be given legitimate advice regarding POF then why shouldn't this be posted publicly, why should it be posted via PM? I just don't get it, it's not as if you're revealing personal details on here.

You also mentioned about maintaining the forums' reputation by not discussing POF here, this makes no sense. The forum's reputation will only be tarnished if people give illegal or shoddy advice regarding POF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please check my earlier post. I did not say there should be no discussion of POF on the forum but discussion of POF "runs", "Permutations", "Combinations" should be done outside the forum so as not to tarnish the image of the Forum, run into issues, discredit people collectively.

Good luck...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
ANBAKO:
Please check my earlier post. I did not say there should be no discussion of POF on the forum but discussion of POF "runs", "Permutations", "Combinations" should be done outside the forum so as not to tarnish the image of the Forum, run into issues, discredit people collectively.

Good luck...!!!
hahaha...little wonder some pple still can't travel after getting d pass... or travel to go suffer.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
zandora:

I agree with Dustydee here. If one were to be given legitimate advice regarding POF then why shouldn't this be posted publicly, why should it be posted via PM? I just don't get it, it's not as if you're revealing personal details on here.

You also mentioned about maintaining the forums' reputation by not discussing POF here, this makes no sense. The forum's reputation will only be tarnished if people give illegal or shoddy advice regarding POF.
On Point.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
ANBAKO:

Good luck...!!!
ferdiii:

hahaha...little wonder some pple still can't travel after getting d pass... or travel to go suffer.
I wonder why anyone would even want to do pof runs or circumvent the rules. The POF is to ensure that one has a smooth settlement in Canada.
Good luck to all applicants! Canada awaits you all. smiley
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bunni12: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hey,
I don't think I wanna open this forum and we are not adding value to people but jabbing them in almost 2+ pages discussing same thing.
Am sure,the guy won't try to help anytime soon.
And that will limit how people want to contribute here or go an extra mile.
Let's move forward.It doesn't have to go past 1 comment.
There is a rule as regards this and we shouldn't take advantage of the absence of the admin here.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by afroxyz: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Shyee:

WES evaluates only formal educational credentials. if your credentials are formally gotten, i think you are good to go. u may use the pre assessment tool on WES site.
peace

I don't think this is entirely true. From the info I got on the site, there is a category for vocational and professional education. Are you saying that professional courses do not fall under thus category? I have NEBOSH and HUET. It would really be a,waste if WES doesn't evaluate them.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good evening people.
Please is there anything wrong in giving WES my friend's home address in Canada so that he can scan the document to me?
Kindly reply.

Meanwhile, I wrote my IELTS test today... Guys abeg make Una dey pray for me. N42,000.00 no be beans o cheesy

Have a splendid evening everyone.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Etfash:
Good evening people.
Please is there anything wrong in giving WES my friend's home address in Canada so that he can scan the document to me?
Kindly reply.

Meanwhile, I wrote my IELTS test today... Guys abeg make Una dey pray for me. N42,000.00 no be beans o cheesy

Have a splendid evening everyone.

No there's nothing wrong in using your friend's Canadian address. By the way make sure your friend scans it using colored because although not mandatory (but advised as they may still request for it later) when uploading it they would want to see a scanned copy of the original.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by akanni(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
hi all,anyone have any idea which date AVO is on now for fsw? Last i learnt on tuesday was nov 7 for MR, anyone with any update please?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
ANBAKO:

Concgrats on your MR but I am curious, why do you want to seek for extension? I am pretty sure that will send a signal to AVO.....Will advise you strongly to work with that given timeframe.

Good luck

The extension is not for any bad reason. I am presenting my business account and I would have loved some cheques to clear first. They would clear after the period given. I will still print it out and submit it together with copies of the cheques that are yet to clear. I am sure that will suffice. That is the clarification I wanted to seek from the experts and I can see this has turned into a whole .... in the forum.

Good evening.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
dustydee:

That shouldn't be a problem if it is legitimate. Only the guilty are afraid. Those people you mentioned always advocated that things be done the right way so no need to hide.

Couldn't have said it any better.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
ANBAKO:

Good luck.

It shouldn't be supported here or in private, it damages Nigeria reputation, you people should stop encouraging this.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
tola73:
There are some issue that we cannot be discussing publicly as we don't know who is monitoring this thread. I consider it like an insult the way you attack me. I only wanted to offer assistance here. I think I will mind my business from now on

That is not an attack he is just stating the fact, your constant request for PM is killing this thread and its ant-traffic, there is nothing about this thread that can not be discussed openly here.

What are you afraid of saying here?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
zandora:

There is still hope for Nigeria with more people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
justwise:

There is still hope for Nigeria with more people like you.

Hello everybody,

I think some people are taking this too far. I was the one who asked the question. Can we all cease fire. I think we have discussed this enough and we can focus on other issues. I am not an expert on immigration issues and I have come here to learn so much. I was deliberating between asking for an extension to allow the cheques to clear first or to just send the statement together with copies of the cheques that are yet to clear. I was confused and did not know what to do. Wait until you are in a state of confusion like that. Just stop attacking people. We are all hear to learn and to help each other. I think enough has been said already. Let this matter rest.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solarmanng: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
justwise:

That is not an attack he is just stating the fact, your constant request for PM is killing this thread and its ant-traffic, there is nothing about this thread that can not be discussed openly here.

What are you afraid of saying here?

Please, let's move on. I thought this issue is done and dusted.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
usr249:

Hello everybody,

I think some people are taking this too far. I was the one who asked the question. Can we all cease fire. I think we have discussed this enough and we can focus on other issues. I am not an expert on immigration issues and I have come here to learn so much. I was deliberating between asking for an extension to allow the cheques to clear first or to just send the statement together with copies of the cheques that are yet to clear. I was confused and did not know what to do. Wait until you are in a state of confusion like that. Just stop attacking people. We are all hear to learn and to help each other. I think enough has been said already. Let this matter rest.

Thanks.

What is so secret about that question that needs private discussion? We are not attacking anybody you are the one that sees it as an attack.

And..this issue of PM for certain issues have been going on here for far too long and need to stop

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
solarmanng:

Please, let's move on. I thought this issue is done and dusted.

No it hasn't, its an on-going issue here, each time i log in here i keep reading..pm me for this and that...so what is the need for this forum?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
justwise:

What is so secret about that question that needs private discussion? We are not attacking anybody you are the one seeing it as an attack.

And..this issue of PM for certain issues have been going on here for far too long and need to stop

@justwise. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
afroxyz:

I don't think this is entirely true. From the info I got on the site, there is a category for vocational and professional education. Are you saying that professional courses do not fall under thus category? I have NEBOSH and HUET. It would really be a,waste if WES doesn't evaluate them.

now that you have seen for yourself, decide on what you want to do. nebosh and huet ke? i don't know those o.
meanwhile, how long did those courses take? you may contact WES help for more and berra info.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

No it hasn't, its an on-going issue here, each time i log in here i keep reading..pm me for this and that...so what is the need for this forum?

See now...The way you have the right to say that this issue is not over ,the same way the other person has the right to write "PM me". It is up to the people to PM hin or not.

I thought this thread would have changed after 10 month of leaving but unfortunately same ol' issue.
Let us rise up above our differences, opinions, ideas and thoughts. Let us work toward our common goal - Canada.

This thread does not belong to anyone but everyone.
I will want us all to lay this matter to rest and forge ahead to achieve our goals.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
afroxyz:

Afroxyz.....as Shyee rightly said...WES will not evaluate your professional cert like NEBOSH, HUET, PMP. They will definitely be good for job hunting eventually in Canada but not for WES. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Etfash post=36506230]Good evening people.

congrats etfash, best wishes.
s
did you use Ibadan centre at last.? wherever, have the best. may you have your desires.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 3:17am On Aug 02, 2015
@Shyee, thank you so much for wishing me well. Meanwhile, yes, I sat for the test at the Ibadan centre.

@Zandora, I am grateful; I'll ensure that.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Humblega(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Etfash:
@Shyee, thank you so much for wishing me well. Meanwhile, yes, I sat for the test at the Ibadan centre.
@Zandora, I am grateful; I'll ensure that.

How was ibd center and ur exam? Did u use headset for listening? When was ur speaking?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by flobo: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
statistics of express entry pools for the half year till June

>1000 ----51
950 - 999 ---- 38
900 - 949 ----40
850 - 899 ----65
800 - 849 ----62
750 - 799 ---64
700 - 749 ---27
650 - 699 ---7
600 - 649 ---1
550 - 599 ---2
500 - 549 ---38
450 - 499 ---1,786
400 - 449 ---8,770
350 - 399 ---14,597
300 - 349 ---12,517
250 - 299 ---2,247
200 - 249 ---585
150 - 199 ---225
100 -149 ---75
<100 21
Total 41,218
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Humblega:

How was ibd center and ur exam? Did u use headset for listening? When was ur speaking?

The centre was okay, there was an hour delay though. We were all provided with headsets, so we made use of it. I am yet to take my speaking test.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justicia: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello All. Am new here. Pls I read about the FSWP online but I need further clarification abt it. Pls how do I start, what exams do I take, what forms do I fill, what's the procedure from A to Z generally. Pls guide me. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Humblega(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Etfash:

The centre was okay, there was an hour delay though. We were all provided with headsets, so we made use of it. I am yet to take my speaking test.

nice to hear. when is ur speaking? can you still remember the "% available" when u registered?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Humblega:

nice to hear. when is ur speaking? can you still remember the "% available" when u registered?

03/08/15; 35%.

@Justicia, refer to one of Shyee's posts in page 282 for the details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.