Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827614 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tranquill: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Your instance does not apply as it was a short term intervention

He is referring to people who intend to use borrowed funds to meet POF and who may not be able to get the money by the tme of verification as they have to return the money back
Only few can loan you deposit money through a period that can extend for almost three years

Let us listen to each other

You can see he refused to take the soft landing you tried to give him.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tranquill:

You that is a pius crusader of non-borrowing kindly put your real name up here so that at least CIC will recorgnise you and mandate Accra to give you a special preference. Olodo chief judge that feels opening a thread on nairaland gives you the right to declear who has merit or not to apply. Its your type that I liked beating very well when I was younger. Church rat like u because I called you a multi-billioniar in jest ur imbecilic head got swollen. Im sure you even borrowed your own pof and yet to pay back. Solo-slowpoke.

Tranquill, while I do agree that Solomonwis can be quite unyielding, however i do not share think your attempts at cyberbullying will benefit anyone including yourself. Many people have benefitted from this ingenious endeavour of his. I think it would suffice to state your case convincingly and let people decide on their course of action. Besides, everyone is entitled to his opinion, even if it is against public opinion....my 2 cents.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
@All

Please this thread should not be used to encourage any form of fraudulent activity, we should always encourage people to do the right thing without trying to circumvent any system.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tranquill: 4:05am On Jul 26, 2014
justwise: @All

Please this thread should not be used to encourage any form of fraudulent activity, we should always encourage people to do the right thing without trying to circumvent any system.

Solomonwis AKA Justwise
Why are you 'circumvent'ing yourself with another handle
stop being childish
you type with Justwise and 'like' with Solomonwis
Na only you start am o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tranquill: 4:20am On Jul 26, 2014
scrollmeout:

Tranquill, while I do agree that Solomonwis can be quite unyielding, however i do not share think your attempts at cyberbullying will benefit anyone including yourself. Many people have benefitted from this ingenious endeavour of his. I think it would suffice to state your case convincingly and let people decide on their course of action. Besides, everyone is entitled to his opinion, even if it is against public opinion....my 2 cents.

If you dont know what to say you better keep quiet and let that your 2 cents remain in your pocket. Who is cyberbullying who? Go through the comments and see who is the bully.

You call opening a thread on nairaland ingenious? Na wa for you o. So that gives him the liberty to insult and abuse anyone the way he likes. Then the person that started nairaland should have the right to start slapping people everyday. A lot of nice guys have stoped commenting or even visit the thread bcause of his attitude. More dignifying and respectful people that can open better threads decide against duplicating topics and come here and he thinks he is too special. Be honest and counsel him properly with that ur 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tranquill: 4:26am On Jul 26, 2014
For those sending me private messages to sheath the sword I will do just that. I am very happy there are still many intelligent and honest people that can call a spade by its name. I hope everyone can now write their comments and opinions without the fear of being insulted and abused at will. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by conyema12(m): 4:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Guys pls thank you for this awesome forum. Can someone please forward the IELTS reading materials to colaka2@yahoo.com

thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Yeye dey smell...

I am solomonwise (not justwise)....No wonder there's confusion.. grin grin

I have not insulted anyone,I have been preaching people follow the guidelines strictly.I have said (and I repeat and will continue to shout at the roof top),cutting corners (and a display of such in public) will lead you nowhere good....I have said people who cut corners should not come on here to encourage others to do likewise as it has a spiral effect of affecting everyone's chance especially from Nigeria. Who knows whether the reason for the delay in fast processing of applications from applicants in Africa is as a result of the discovery of this brag about circumventing processes in a public forum and getting away with it? Who really know the reason behind the delay.The indians will not encourage such in a public forum,why are we Nigerians doing the same?

It is such public display of such denigrating act that will make it difficult for applicants from Nigeria in the near future because they'd have reason to believe everyone is like that.

Just as it is in real life,so it is here...You can choose to disagree with anyone but to commit suicide in disagreement is the mother of stupidity. If anyone feels offended because I have disagreed with them over one thing or the other and decide to go into hiding,such a person need re-examination. Truth is life continues....

Don't cut corners,don't encourage others to do it on a public forum...It will lead you nowhere good.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Tranquill:

Solomonwis AKA Justwise
Why are you 'circumvent'ing yourself with another handle
stop being childish
you type with Justwise and 'like' with Solomonwis
Na only you start am o.

Stop making silly and unfounded allegations, I'm not here to waste time with you arguing. I just made my point which is people should not use this thread to encourage any form of fraudulent activity simple.

I will not allow you to derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2014
Tranquill, you are doing exactly what you are accusing Solomonwis of. Just because I have a differing opinion does not give you the right to attack me

..Well, just for for clarity, I AM the one who liked justwise's post. I have been following this thread since 2013, and am no stranger to his antecedence....While i will always encourage people to do the right thing, i will not impose my opinions on any one. Bragging about cutting corners will only lead to stricter measures or even closed doors. This same attitude is what is tearing down the fabric of our society.

My 2cents was just an attempt at calming things down, maybe I'll call this my $100...

Let peace reign abeg.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus1: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Let peace reign supreme in this thread. The essence of the thread is to help each other. Therefore, since everyone is entitled to their own opinion, howbeit, it shouldn't mislead others or set a dangerous precedence for tomorrow's applicants.
I urge the warring parties to sheath their sword and let decorum be maintained here. It will be for the good of all.

Finally, we can correct each other in a manner that when the reverse is the case, we won't hold grudge.

Tnx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Let's stop this attack on ourselves. Solo I think, is trying to tell us not to expose the tricks that may make us succeed. We should not just come out naked with our bypassing skills as, the CIC guys may be snooping sites like this to see what people are planning.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
conyema12: Guys pls thank you for this awesome forum. Can someone please forward the IELTS reading materials to colaka2@yahoo.com

thank you
Sent.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ritaliciously: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hian!!!!!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ritaliciously: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mssheeewwwww
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
@ritaliciously

I am responding as you have requested but I will not respond in the manner that you have asked...This is for the benefit of those who stand to be misled by your vituperation..

Proof of funds – Federal skilled workers
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you).

You will need to show proof to the Canadian visa office in your home country that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
House,

Please, how can I raise bank draft in Canadian dollars? or is GTB master card acceptable for Payment?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
ANBAKO: House,

Please, how can I raise bank draft in Canadian dollars? or is GTB master card acceptable for Payment?

You have to have a GT Bank domiciliary account and then you can walk in to their Oyin Jolayemi's Branch to raise the bank draft.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Solo, House,

How am I going to complete form IMM 5406 (Additional family information) for my wife.
is the picture below correct?

I have a separate form for myself (principal applicant)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
ANBAKO: Solo, House,

How am I going to complete form IMM 5406 (Additional family information) for my wife.
is the picture below correct?

I have a separate form for myself (principal applicant)

Yes,you have to complete one for yourself as the principal applicant and another for your wife as principal applicant with all the details as required.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by queen47: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2014
15thaugust:

Ok

Did wes send verification to nmc only.do they send to skull also

Hey, saw ur pm, cant access that email, i think i left my mail address somewhere on this thread, you can mail me on that.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2014
queen47:

Hey, saw ur pm, cant access that email, i think i left my mail address somewhere on this thread, you can mail me on that.

Wanted to know if its only nmc wes sends verification to.do they sent to our skulls also
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by queen47: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2014
15thaugust:

Wanted to know if its only nmc wes sends verification to.do they sent to our skulls also

I dont think they send to school, the mail they sent stated that certs were sent to NMC.

Secondly, if you check your wes profile, you will see that the status of your transcript is "ticked" and which according to them means approved, while that of your certs have the " processing" mark on it
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 15thaugust: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2014
queen47:

I dont think they send to school, the mail they sent stated that certs were sent to NMC.

Secondly, if you check your wes profile, you will see that the status of your transcript is "ticked" and which according to them means approved, while that of your certs have the " processing" mark on it

My transcript status isn't ticked.both my transcript and cert shows waiting for verification from instituition.the mail wes sent to me states they sent my doc to nmc for verification.dats why am a bit confused
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2014
queen47:

Hey Queen...what is up with ya? Have NMC finally demanded for their cash?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2014
@solomonwis

Please don't let these cheap shots at you prevent you from doing what you have been doing here.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by queen47: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Hey Queen...what is up with ya? Have NMC finally demanded for their cash?

my dear eh.....you wont believe my documents didn't get to nmc, so i am paying to have it sent via courier. My colleague's own got to NMC so, she's getting ready to send money and other required docs to them so they can complete the verification and send back to wes.

Funny NMC people, the phone no for verification inquiries comes on like once in a week, very frustrating i must say.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by queen47: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2014
15thaugust:

My transcript status isn't ticked.both my transcript and cert shows waiting for verification from instituition.the mail wes sent to me states they sent my doc to nmc for verification.dats why am a bit confused

Oh, is that so? Well, i wouldnt know really. Mine was actually ticked.

May be you should check with your school to know if verification request was sent to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.