Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827605 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 2:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Meritl: Hello House. I just got a worry that I call "little".
I took my passport photograph from Photoshop. I showed them the specifications but, when I took the passport home and measured with my Ruler, I discovered that the passports were about 3 centimers
Longer than the (35X45mm) stated size.
Do I need a retake or its still in order.
Thanks.

I think you meant to say that the passport is about 3mm longer and not 3 cmm which is equal to 30mm. The latter means you were given double the required size.

If the difference is 3mm (not 3cm)......I dont think that should be an issue.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:10am On Jul 30, 2014
ANBAKO: House,

Is it acceptable to sign my application forms with a blue pen even though I noticed (after signing with blue pen) that one need to complete the form by Typing or printing using black ink?

Need your advise.
Thanks
I'll prefer you used black pen for any filling or signing you intend doing as 70% of the instruction when filling it by hand specifies black ink.I'm sure it does not cost you a dime using black ink.
Not that I've heard of applicants been denied or rejected for using blue ink,but i just want you to follow their instruction.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2014
F4fola: Greetings...please if am to apply as a Registered Nurse do i need to do credential evaluation for degree in Nursing or Registered Nurse certificate or both? Kindly send IETLS reading materials to folumeye@yahoo.com...thanks!
IELTS preparatory materials Sent.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2014
ANBAKO:

I think you meant to say that the passport is about 3mm longer and not 3 cmm which is equal to 30mm. The latter means you were given double the required size.

If the difference is 3mm (not 3cm)......I dont think that should be an issue.

Good luck.

You are right ANBAKO. It was about 3-4 mm longer on both sides.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Meritl:

You are right ANBAKO. It was about 3-4 mm longer on both sides.
This is okay and I'm sure its the rectangular boarder-line that makes it longer...the main picture should be accurate provided you gave them the specification required.The specification is plugged into their editing and printing software to deliver it as output.Most times...a tiny rectangular boarder-line may be noticed that seems to extend it.
Whichever way,you are fine with what you have.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by MrsM: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Thank you!
damkollins:
Sent.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shola7777777: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Kindly send ielts preparatory materials to splendidblack@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Meritl: Hello House. I just got a worry that I call "little".
I took my passport photograph from Photoshop. I showed them the specifications but, when I took the passport home and measured with my Ruler, I discovered that the passports were about 3 centimers
Longer than the (35X45mm) stated size.
Do I need a retake or its still in order.
Thanks.
Same case here. Not to worry because we are very good to go.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
shola7777777: Kindly send ielts preparatory materials to splendidblack@gmail.com
Sent.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by raphrinco: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello am interested,how did you do it?
Bussyme: My work skills fall under NOC 7241 industrial electrican with my HND in electrical/electronic engr. I did assessment and my scores was 68 pionts. About 500 of us sat for exam on that day. I dont have interest anymore but whoever have interest and needs my guide line/assistance am fully ready from a-z. I must confess to e-family that I know it. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello my people, please which of the NPC birth certificate is acceptable? The ATTESTATION or the CERTIFIED TRUE COPY, anyone who knows should kindly oblige me the information urgently. Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by meta4(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
3rdHigh: Hello my people, please which of the NPC birth certificate is acceptable? The ATTESTATION or the CERTIFIED TRUE COPY, anyone who knows should kindly oblige me the information urgently. Thank you

both of them are ok.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by F4fola(f): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
damkollins:
IELTS preparatory materials Sent.
Cheers
Thanks..
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hi house. I was preparing for australian pr until I saw this thread. .I stopped checking cic since last year because I never knew accountants wld be back on the list. I registered for ielts academics because thats the requirement for accountants in Australia but Canada is general. Do I have to change it or i should go ahead with it. Tnx peeps.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by henrinco(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Please dear am preparing for the ielts test.. Henrinco@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
sexysisi: Hi house. I was preparing for australian pr until I saw this thread. .I stopped checking cic since last year because I never knew accountants wld be back on the list. I registered for ielts academics because thats the requirement for accountants in Australia but Canada is general. Do I have to change it or i should go ahead with it. Tnx peeps.

Only general training is accepted. You will have to ask for a change of type. If the change is possible, then you are fine. Else, you will have to re-register for the general training version.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
technolee: Same case here. Not to worry because we are very good to go.

OK. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2014
meta4:

both of them are ok.

Thanks mate!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 1:57am On Jul 31, 2014
Meritl:

OK. Thanks.
It is my pleasure.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Thank you
Meritl:

Only general training is accepted. You will have to ask for a change of type. If the change is possible, then you are fine. Else, you will have to re-register for the general training version.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2014
sexysisi: Hi house. I was preparing for australian pr until I saw this thread. .I stopped checking cic since last year because I never knew accountants wld be back on the list. I registered for ielts academics because thats the requirement for accountants in Australia but Canada is general. Do I have to change it or i should go ahead with it. Tnx peeps.
You may try to call British council hotline to ask for possible change but I'm not too sure they gave room for such flexibility .In that case,you may needmto register for general test despite already preparing for academics for Australia.You should see it as a dual blessing for you as writing and passing both makes you fit to apply for both Australia and Canadian immigration .You may also use the academic result to apply for studies in Canada in case you neglect the golden fleece in Australia.
Just prepare well for both.......you have nothing to loose by passing both in flying colours.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by henrinco(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2014
damkollins:
You may try to call British council hotline to ask for possible change but I'm not too sure they gave room for such flexibility .In that case,you may needmto register for general test despite already preparing for academics for Australia.You should see it as a dual blessing for you as writing and passing both makes you fit to apply for both Australia and Canadian immigration .You may also use the academic result to apply for studies in Canada in case you neglect the golden fleece in Australia.
Just prepare well for both.......you have nothing to loose by passing both in flying colours.
Cheers

Please forward the preparatory pack to me..... henrinco@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by MCqueens: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Goodday house, pls does any one know d address of british council test centre in Benin city? There is an error message of late on the test site to register for IELTS.what is the process of making payment via bank deposit or bank draft?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by jonnyJ: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please kindly send ielts preparatory materials to jennyokey@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks a great deal
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
MCqueens: Goodday house, pls does any one know d address of british council test centre in Benin city? There is an error message of late on the test site to register for IELTS.what is the process of making payment via bank deposit or bank draft?

The British Council does not have an Office in Benin. To make a payment via bank draft, register online and use the pay later option. Then go to a bank and raise a draft in favour of the British council. Attach the application form, draft, data page of your international passport along with a letter to them in Abuja stating your name and details.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
jonnyJ: Please kindly send ielts preparatory materials to jennyokey@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks a great deal

henrinco:

Please forward the preparatory pack to me..... henrinco@yahoo.com

Sent.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls push to me too @ merciimercii@yahoo.com. Thanx

ferdimako:
Sent them..pls help others. Squad rotation!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls forward to merciimercii@yahoo.com
Thnx
damkollins:

Sent.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please I need too; merciimercii@yahoo.com

seedgie: thanks bro i ve nt checked my mail cos my internet subscription just expired. @others, if u need the practice stuff, pls drop ur email adds here. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
shabbey09: Pls forward to merciimercii@yahoo.com
Thnx
Sent .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yokus(f): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
damkollins:
b]Sent.
Cheers[/b].
Please forward to yokusus@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yokus(f): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2014

Hi sexysisi, i would lije sone info on the australian pr just incase the canadian one doesnt work out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.