Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (16007 Views)

Save Our Judiciary Protest In Abuja (PICTURE) / Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by MrBenjizze: 10:18am On May 04, 2013
Over the pass few weeks, a lot of talks is out there about Mr GEJ, if he will be in the 2015 polls. But abuja woke up to see this.

6 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by baynix(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2013
PhotoChop!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Goddex: 11:18am On May 04, 2013
I can't wait to cast my vote again for you, sir.

17 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by gramci: 12:55pm On May 04, 2013
Haters can start hugging transformer

22 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 1:01pm On May 04, 2013
Goddex: I can't wait to cast my vote again for you, sir.

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

84 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 1:01pm On May 04, 2013
gramci: Haters can start hugging transformer

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

51 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Tolexander: 1:02pm On May 04, 2013
He will soon come out to deny it.
He doesn't have the liver. Of course the Jan 1st poster is still fresh in our memory!

4 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by gramci: 1:42pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

At the rate you are going, its obvious that you will soon commit suicide.

https://www.nairaland.com/1276479/what-wrong-dunce-called-ikenna#15520942

9 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 2:54pm On May 04, 2013
gramci:

At the rate you are going, its obvious that you will soon commit suicide.

https://www.nairaland.com/1276479/what-wrong-dunce-called-ikenna#15520942

May God work on your life, children, unborn, and grandchildren the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen! Just say Amen if you agree with my prayers or reject the prayers if you disagree. Show some gut!

46 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Itoroetti(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2013
When buhari and fashola posters are being displayed,u guys won't criticise.u only criticise when its got to do with naija's best leader.shame on some of u

10 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by OLAADEX(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life, children, unborn, and grandchildren the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen! Just say Amen if you agree with my prayers or reject the prayers if you disagree. Show some gut!
my man if somebody say amen to this prayer he or she will suffer for the rest day of his or her life. mannnnnnnn this is too much nah

16 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by solopumpy227: 11:18pm On May 04, 2013
That poster does not have the PDP logo and no running mate *thinking*

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 04, 2013
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 04, 2013
May the best candidate win. Jonathan have tried;
1. Federal universities.
2. Rail road.
3. Effort on the power sector.
4. Local refineries.
5. Effort to rehabilitate and reconstruct/construct roads.
6. Commissioning of a steel company.
7. Amnesty to bh.
And a host of others that are still on papers such as the refineries that are yet to kick start, the heart operation stipulated to commence in UNN teaching hospital.
((((BOMB))))
Overall, he still have to learn a lot and surround himself with great minds and people with foresight.
People who will teach him that #2billion food is bad. That 4billion for first lady's house is bad.
That 1billion for newspapers is outrageous.
That there's need for police posts around every nooks and crannies in the country.
That oxygen canisters are supposed to be surplus in all federal hospitals. That security cameras aren't limited to FCT alone. That the buses he promised us during the fuel subsidy removal are yet to be seen in the states. Dredging of the river niger is at a slow pace. Employment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Etc.

11 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 12:03am On May 05, 2013
emmysenior: May the best candidate win. Jonathan have tried;
1. Federal universities.
2. Rail road.
4. Local refineries.
7. Amnesty to bh.
And a host of others that are still on papers such as the refineries that are yet to kick start, the heart operation stipulated to commence in UNN teaching hospital.
((((BOMB))))
Overall, he still have to learn a lot and surround himself with great minds and people with foresight.
People who will teach him that #2billion is bad. That 4billion for first lady's house is bad.
That there's need for police posts around every nooks and crannies in the country.
That oxygen canisters are supposed to surplus in all federal hospitals. That security cameras aren't limited to FCT alone. That the buses he promised us during the fuel subsidy removal are yet to be seen in the states. Dredging of the river niger is at a slow pace. Employment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Etc.

I give you few minutes before you see Jonathan apologists come here to tell you everything you listed are on ground. Jonathan achievements are only on papers and internet. People are not seeing them or feeling them at all. I just hope he can change people's mind before end of 2014 because people are ready to revolt through their votes.

6 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Adamskuty(m): 1:11am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

hehehehheh! Now that's funny

crack da ribs!!!!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by hadecunleh: 1:15am On May 05, 2013
So Guys in Abuja still use paper posters to deface the city? Eko O ni Baje o!

3 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by braine(m): 1:16am On May 05, 2013
I feel very uncomfortable, whenever the issue of this man running again comes up. embarassed why do people even think of it? undecided We need real fresh air, not corruption inducing and breeding air this man is exuding. angry

3 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Kairoseki77: 1:16am On May 05, 2013
Click like if you support Fashola for president!

No tribalism, just development!

56 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:20am On May 05, 2013
See you at the Top!
Your antecedent will speak for or against you.

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by ochukoccna: 1:21am On May 05, 2013
Wish Ebele the very best () but may God the Father,
Creator of the heavens and the Earth
flatten every fat cheeks along with their accomplices and collaborators not forgetting their children, associates, lineage and descendants who have made too many Nigerians and their dependants (with their obnoxious policies and looting of their national patrimony) sacks of walking bones IJN
Can I hear an Amen! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by braine(m): 1:29am On May 05, 2013
ochukoccna: Wish Ebele the very best () but may God the Father,
Creator of the heavens and the Earth
flatten every fat cheeks along with their accomplices and collaborators not forgetting their children, associates, lineage and descendants who have made too many Nigerians and their dependants (with their obnoxious policies and looting of their national patrimony) sacks of walking bones IJN
Can I hear an Amen! cheesy

Amen! kiss
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:35am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Broz, which kind curse be dis?

3 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:37am On May 05, 2013
1. Federal universities.
2. Rail road.
4. Local refineries.
7. Amnesty to bh.
((((BOMB))))
People who will teach him that #2billion is bad. That 4billion for first lady's house is bad.
That oxygen canisters are supposed to surplus in all federal hospitals. That security cameras aren't limited to FCT alone. That the buses he promised us during the fuel subsidy removal are yet to be seen in the states. Dredging of the river niger is at a slow pace. Employment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Etc.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:38am On May 05, 2013
1. Federal universities.
2. Rail road.
4. Local refineries.
7. Amnesty to bh.
((((BOMB))))
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Scarpon(m): 1:40am On May 05, 2013
this all are fake
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Kairoseki77: 1:41am On May 05, 2013
I.Joan:

Broz, which kind curse be dis?

It's called a reality curse.

If you lie for money online, let your life be a reflection of the lies you have told.

GEJ is a good man, but he is not the right man to run 9ja. He is clueless and too weak to control the criminals and terrorists in our government. It is time for a real MAN to lead 9ja. One that actually cares about development.

10 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by YoungGame: 2:03am On May 05, 2013
Goddex: I can't wait to cast my vote again for you, sir.

automaticcarzz: ^^May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

choi, see curse in disguise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:06am On May 05, 2013
whats on the background of that pics undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Krasid(m): 2:10am On May 05, 2013
To all haterzz GEJ says no time to waste time.

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:19am On May 05, 2013
Michaeljones36: Click like if you support Fashola for president!

No tribalism, just development!
am afraid that's the only guy i can vote for. if he didnt run then i will have to cast my vote in my room with my girlfriend on her t*ts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law / Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins / Julius Abure Remains Our National Chairman - NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.