Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,870 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? (978 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Mother Arrested In Christmas Day Killing Of Teen Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? by Enegod(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2013
I was discussing with my friend yesterday,and she came up with this "My 16 1/2 yr old daughter asked me if I would let her go to a party.
I've never let her go before. I trust her
and she knows she can tell me anything
and we are very open with eachother
about that kind of stuff. I would much
rather know where my daughter is and
what she's doing than for her to sneak
around and do it and keep secrets from
me." Do you agree with her? what would you do if you were in her position?
Re: Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 04, 2013
Enegod: I was discussing with my friend yesterday,and she came up with this "My 16 1/2 yr old daughter asked me if I would let her go to a party.
I've never let her go before. I trust her
and she knows she can tell me anything
and we are very open with eachother
about that kind of stuff. I would much
rather know where my daughter is and
what she's doing than for her to sneak
around and do it and keep secrets from
me." Do you agree with her? what would you do if you were in her position?

It depends on the kind of party she wants to got to.
If she wants to go clubbing, no! She is underage and so it's illegal to enter a club.
If it's a birthday party at a friend's house where parents are around, ok. I'll drive her and pick her up, though.
She can also have a party in our house, every now and then. Invite some friends over, get some drinks (non-alcoholic), have a barbecue and listen to music. And I wouldn't disturb all the time. Boys and Girls are both welcomed but NOBODY will lock a room up and stay there with a boy or a girl.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 04, 2013
Yes

No clubbing, just with friends and Daddy will drive her and pick her up , no mixed drinks either or she's grounded for 5months kiss
Re: Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? by damiso(f): 1:51pm On May 04, 2013
carefreewannabe:

If she wants to go clubbing, no! She is underage and so it's illegal to enter a club.
If it's a birthday party at a friend's house where parents are around, ok. I'll drive her and pick her up, though.
She can also have a party in our house, every now and then. Invite some friends over, get some drinks (non-alcoholic), have a barbecue and listen to music. And I wouldn't disturb all the time. Boys and Girls are both welcomed but NOBODY will lock a room up and stay there with a boy or a girl.

GBAM.Same thots exactly
Re: Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? by hidenconyo(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2013
I would NEVER let her
go to a party...until she turns 18
Re: Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? by biolabee(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2013
carefreewannabe:

your advice is defo not carefree.. me likey smiley
Re: Would You Let Your Teen Daughter Go To A Party? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 04, 2013
biolabee:

your advice is defo not carefree.. me likey smiley

You're welcome sweetie wink

(1) (Reply)

Police Woman Killed Herself After Sending Text To Husband Instead Of Lover / Ladies What Would You Do?(Pix) / A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.