Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) (49997 Views)

Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Godwin978(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2013
Thats right guys congratulation are in order for Nollywood actress Ini Edo and her husband. It looks like Ini and her husband are expecting their first child . At first we taugt the actress was just putting on weight since she is always up and down with her weight . But this time is different because its all being going to her belly .....so you already know what that means .......BABY .......BUMP!!!!we are so happy for our girl Ini she is the cutest prego lady ever ! She cant be that far along

Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Godwin978(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2013
[color=][/color]

Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by miqos02(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2013
ok
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by merciie(f): 2:18pm On May 04, 2013
Its not true joor!
This is an old picture, saw it earlier this year.
Its from Ibinabos birthday on Jan 15th
But come ooo, she could be pregnant oo, pregnant with FAT!!!
Her recent pix was taken during her mother in laws burial, check it out
https://www.nairaland.com/1275194/ini-edos-mother-in-laws-funeral-edo

Dey dia dey peddle false rumour, Ofofo master!!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 04, 2013
women get pregnant every day. and if she is truly pregnant congrats to her
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by ohaleoghene(f): 6:49pm On May 04, 2013
Hmmmm , I wouldn't wanna doubt, but if this is true , congrat to her. I saw her last month at the airport, she didn't look pregnant ..op , I hope you didn't conclude just with that photo , ini is always up and down with her weight ...have you seen the recent picture she took at her mother in-law's funeral ? She didn't look pregnant either
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On May 04, 2013
If she doesn't live with her husband, how did she get pregnant?

It doesn't even make sense.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2013
didn't we just hear that she no dey live with her husband, den how in the world she come get belle?, abi na tubaba giv am belle??

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Godwin978(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2013
congratulation ini edo
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Godwin978(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2013
what do u think? Is dis true
keep ur coment coming
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:51pm On May 04, 2013
Rita Dominic and her ashawo style of taking pictures.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 04, 2013
nikkyshyne: Rita Dominic and her ashawo style of taking pictures.

buh she looks hot............
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 04, 2013
If it's true, congratz to her. Why rita pose like that nah
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:07pm On May 04, 2013
adaobi123:

buh she looks hot............
She wanted to look sezzy. I guess she accomplished that undecided
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 04, 2013
nikkyshyne: She wanted to look sezzy. I guess she accomplished that undecided

She has grin
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by SISIJ2(f): 12:31am On May 05, 2013
undecided
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Scarpon(m): 12:37am On May 05, 2013
Rita Dominic is damm hot, she can get it anytime
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Nobody: 3:48am On May 05, 2013
_
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Godwin978(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2013
I love dominic style

she looks prety
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Godwin978(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2013
I love dominic style

she looks prety
dis ini Edo's pic

Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 05, 2013
I know that Ini Edo is married o,but who is the father of the unborn child?
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Godwin978(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2013
congrat.....am pround of u
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by oztin: 6:34pm On May 05, 2013
congrat, god will guide you and protect Ur baby grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Airforce1(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2013
Dis rita dominic is shameless... 39yrs old and still living single.. All her mates don marry finish and de ones wey never marry don born

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 05, 2013
Her Belle na detachable? Cos I no see am for d burial pix..
Re: Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) by Godwin978(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2013
No be
everybody
belly
dey
shotout
oooo

(1) (Reply)

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Falz’s Haunted House 29th Birthday Party (More Photos) / Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.