Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,358 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? (1422 Views)

Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? / The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush / How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by anitank(f): 2:08pm On May 04, 2013
Ok I'm looking at my pretty red toothbrush and realized I've used it for well over a year now embarassed, and though I have 2 new brushes my sister got me, I still find it difficult doing away with the old one.

So let's hear how long u've used ur own toothbrush tongue... and the dentists in the house can contribute by telling us how long its best to use a toothbrush and the health risks involved in long term use of one toothbrush kiss
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by Caracta(f): 2:18pm On May 04, 2013
Wow! A year? Lol...

I don't use a toothbrush for a period longer than three months. In fact, i keep tabs on dates of purchase.

My present toothbrush is three weeks old.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by Darlenebabe: 2:38pm On May 04, 2013
na lie
Caracta: Wow! A year? Lol...

I don't use a toothbrush for a period longer than three months. In fact, i keep tabs on dates of purchase.

My present toothbrush is three weeks old.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by Caracta(f): 2:39pm On May 04, 2013
Darlene babe: na lie
ok...
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by Caracta(f): 2:42pm On May 04, 2013
If you've ever had serious toothache, you would be forced to keep tabs on your toothbrush. Have you ever seen a dentist's tools? Smh.

Calling someone's opinion a lie is totally un-called for.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by Darlenebabe: 2:54pm On May 04, 2013
lolz sorry if u had a tooth ache, amaze wen u said i kip tab. now i no u re dentist[quote
author=Caracta]If you've ever had serious toothache, you would be
forced to keep tabs on your toothbrush. Have you ever seen a dentist's
tools? Smh. goodluck

Calling someone's opinion a lie is totally un-called for.[/quote]
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by anitank(f): 3:03pm On May 04, 2013
Caracta: If you've ever had serious toothache, you would be forced to keep tabs on your toothbrush. Have you ever seen a dentist's tools? Smh.

Calling someone's opinion a lie is totally un-called for.
Calm down honey, u shld be used to nairalanders by now grin

I feel time goes by so fast, then u go "omg! Its up to 6months already?". I barely have the time to start counting the number of days my toothbrush has been with me. The last one I used didn't last for a month not becos of how long but because it was too soft for my teeth. This one does its work more than very well.

And hell no!! I don't wanna see a dentist's tools *covers face*, none of it ooo! Guess I'll have to start using more than one brush in a year cheesy... Not sure about 3months tho grin
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by Caracta(f): 3:09pm On May 04, 2013
lol...you are right. Especially when you like that particular toothbrush...as long as it's still ok. I saw one of my friend's toothbrush, it was looking dead and done! That brush had seen better days. She can actually afford a new one (even a whole carton cheesy), but she doesn't want to let go of the old one.

Funny...
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by juman(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2013
One and half month. grin
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by dominique(f): 7:14pm On May 04, 2013
The moment the bristles start to wear out, I change my brush which could be 3 wks to 3 months.
Re: How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? by feminineA: 11:32am On May 06, 2013
Over 7 month o angry

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! / FOUR Hidden Truths No One Will Tell You About Waist Trainers: / Help A Desperate New Mother Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.