Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Is Ilorin A Good City To Settle In? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Ilorin A Good City To Settle In? (1861 Views)

Good City To Live In Brazil / Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies / Lagos, World’s 3rd Worst City To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ilorin A Good City To Settle In? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 04, 2013
Am new in ilorin. What are the business prospects here, is the town safe? Where can you hangout.e.t.c, please only residents of ilorin and matured and serious minded individuals should respond thanks.
Re: Is Ilorin A Good City To Settle In? by afolayangs(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2013
smoothsk: Am new in ilorin. What are the business prospects here, is the town safe? Where can you hangout.e.t.c, please only residents of ilorin and matured and serious minded individuals should respond thanks.

yeah ilorin is safe and cheap.

Business ranges from agriculture(Crop production, poultry, piggery, Fish farming)

Also Real estate is good. Like selling and buying land, building houses and renting it out.

I left ilorin in 2005 owing to NYSC posting and have now settle down in abuja
Re: Is Ilorin A Good City To Settle In? by ariyebaba(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2013
Am from Edo,tertiary education in Ilorin.Went for NYSC in Plateau State.Currently settled in Ilorin,close to Kwara Hotel and Ilorin Golf Club in GRA.

I ' m into private business and am doing fine.

Ever since av entered ILORIN, av never had any regret whatsoever.

The people are friendly,accomodating,pious,honest...........

The city of Ilorin is neat with good road networks,schools,churches,mosques,street light,cheap food and transportation.The place is peaceful,stressless,less or no traffic jam,business is booming(most especially private eg SHOPRITE,SLOT ETC).
Re: Is Ilorin A Good City To Settle In? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 18, 2013
Thanks for the info
Re: Is Ilorin A Good City To Settle In? by transponder: 10:46pm On May 18, 2013
Please does anyone know of a piggery farm in ilorin,please help.

(1) (Reply)

Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k / My Experience At The Nigeria Embassyottawa Canada Today January 23, 2015 / Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.