Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa (1929 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 4:07pm On May 04, 2013
Jonathan can not continue after 2015,millions will die in a civil war By Musiwa

a continuation of Jonathan after 2015 will lead to a civil war, this is a honest advise , to avoid blood flowing.

You have to look at the political maths of nigeria. if Jonathan continue after 2015.. they will overthrow the govt and it will lead to blood flowing..

People who wish Jonathan to continue are evil and wicked people, who do not value human life.
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 4:16pm On May 04, 2013
wink cool
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by obyrich(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2013
Who is this dull-wit? I think it's hightime a check is put on you?
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 4:30pm On May 04, 2013
A return of Goodluck in 2015, will lead to millions of people getting killed.. the solution is to break up nigeria. that is the only peaceful.

Look we as westerner, we dont want Jonathan because he has been bias to us, look at the satellite pictures and he failed to bring our people justice.. So there is no way in this world. We would want Jonathan back.. and the country is divided into 3.. Yar adua was president, Jonathan became president. It is obvious our turn.. but they dont want us to be.. it will lead to a civil war.

As i show you the oil well. You can see, he has been insincere about allocation of oil revenue too. So you can see, if he continue we are not going to be treated well again.
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by DAY12(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2013
Bros Calm down...You are not GOD! pray u even see the 2015 you glamoring about sef. smh! angry
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 4:56pm On May 04, 2013
Do you think God support wrong.. God is against Goodluck Jonathan for doing injustice to yoruba people. God does not support people who do injustice like Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 4:58pm On May 04, 2013
Look a Good church of God, that they fear God. Will never support Goodluck Jonathan./ if the pastor is a true man of God. he will never support goodluck Jonathan.. Look you, when your pastor start support Goodluck Jonathan doing wrong, your pastor is a child of the devil.. Your pastor is satanic.. Please quote me that i said so.
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 5:09pm On May 04, 2013
It is churches which dont live by the truth that run after Goodluck.
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 5:10pm On May 04, 2013
the solution to the problem is to go back to 3 pre independent agreement.
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 5:29pm On May 04, 2013
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 7:04pm On May 05, 2013
you are going to see civil war if goodluck return.. so it is better to be smart than sorry
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 7:14pm On May 05, 2013
embarassed
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 8:23pm On May 05, 2013
the army, thousand of army officers have internet , You will not escape a bloodly military coup with Jonathan .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQiz1wmsRlk
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 8:26pm On May 05, 2013
If you people escape a bloodly military coup then stop talking to me.. if jonathan return. mark down today date in your calendar. You have to know africa, to know what I am saying.
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 05, 2013
musiwa25: A return of Goodluck in 2015, will lead to millions of people getting killed.. the solution is to break up nigeria. that is the only peaceful.

Look we as westerner, we dont want Jonathan because he has been bias to us, look at the satellite pictures and he failed to bring our people justice.. So there is no way in this world. We would want Jonathan back.. and the country is divided into 3.. Yar adua was president, Jonathan became president. It is obvious our turn.. but they dont want us to be.. it will lead to a civil war.

As i show you the oil well. You can see, he has been insincere about allocation of oil revenue too. So you can see, if he continue we are not going to be treated well again.
who are u to speak for yorubas? insignificant rat. u blood thirsty fellow
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 8:46pm On May 05, 2013
military will not attempt to bring any politician alive.. they will only attempt to kill them, you remember orkar coups. And with Boko haram, the blood that flow inside member of the army now.. will be hot like hot amala.. that they will blow up anything in a military coup..

With nigeria already divided on ethnic and religion line.. it will be the most bloodly military coup in the history of the whole world.. this is why I have told you people to remove the western niger of nigeria before.

You see yorubas from benin republic are many, couple of millions, and they will see, that the living stardard in Nigeria is higher and you can see people blow up united nation building in the north because they can see that their is hausa/fulani in niger, and they blow up the United nation, to tell the united nation.. FUCCK YOU. and FUCCK Ban Kim mooo, that is the reason why they blow up the united nation. because Ban kim mooo went to shack Jonathan

To be honest with you, we are only trying to make an escape way for our families..

Goodluck Jonathan is a living walking dead man after 2015..

What Ban kim moon hand shack to Goodluck Jonathan cause the united nation.. Bomb.

[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=goodluck_and_banki_moon_508725653.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 8:48pm On May 05, 2013
Why dont ask adenuga or dangote, why they dont want to be president, it is call BULLET.
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa25: 9:24pm On May 05, 2013
I did not get the cartoon before, but now i know understand the cartoonist.

If you look at this cartoon.. "widow to a fellow widow" the cartoonist use the word, because after 2015 Goodluck Jonathan wife will be a widow too.. because nigeria is at a turn point, that they may have to kill Jonathan to break up nigeria.

[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1090002_37044_10151608282990854_790490113_n_jpgf19718e84d9ac89896bb274b4078f4bb[/img]
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by Pygru: 10:30pm On May 05, 2013
Musiwa! Go look for better work na. undecided
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa26: 3:39am On May 09, 2013
u think so

Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by Drclassic(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2013
I think OP is not a Nigerian
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
musiwa25: Do you think God support wrong.. God is against Goodluck Jonathan for doing injustice to yoruba people. God does not support people who do injustice like Goodluck Jonathan.

what are u talking abt?
What did GEJ do to d yorubas?
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Musiwa, I'll find you and I'll jump-start your brain, it's really draining
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by fr3do(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
This musiwa has a problem
i'm not sure it has been diagnosed before.
The DSS,SSS and CTU ought to track people like him,they are potential terrorists,the hate that radiates from him!

Btw GEJ till 2019,if u dont like,go hang!
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by abu12: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oga musiwa I like to dey read your post, because I go just dey smile.

only god know and understand your reasoning and where you are going to
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by micktoxin(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm becomrich/musiwa part of your prophecy came to pass, it seems.
This guy need to come back grin
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by musiwa94: 3:40pm On May 27, 2015
c
Re: Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa by micktoxin(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2015
musiwa94:
tongue

I change my mind, because they show me the picture.,
I knew why they were asking me question because I am the emperor of the country of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
I doubt you are musiwa, as you are too calm for me. Becomrich was a crazy guy grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Kano Among The Boko Haram Infested States In Nigeria? / Disclaimer On Senator Odion Ugbesia's Stand On Paedophilia In Nigeria. / Breaking News:Theophilus Danjuma, Returns Brain-Damaged Governor Suntai To FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.