Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,950 members, 7,803,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (305599 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2011
4teelaw:

Hi, guys, Please Please reply to this my question.
I have just applied for a tourist visa to UK. I actually was there last year for a 2 weeks vacation, but this time i want to go on honeymoon, wedding is this weekend. I applied alone because mine is just a renewal.
Problem is applying for my husband. Personally, he doesnt want to go to UK for the honeymoon, I am just the one making it a big deal.
He is self employed, opened a biz last yr, we have a joint acct together with like 700k balance. I put the wedding IV in my application and made several references to him that we will go together.
How to I package it properly so that he doesnt get refused?
I think it would have made sense if the application was ssubmitted as a'couple' with a pre-arranged honeymoon package with a tour operator in the UK. Really, I do not see how your marriage would enhance your individual application under tourist visa application made on individual grounds. Each application would be asssessed as though each person is seeking to enter the UK on their own and not as a couple.Yes, with you having been issued UK tourist visas in the past, you still could have joined your would be husband with your application and apply as a couple.

As for the packaging of His application, do same like you did your first application, unles His has been granted visit/tourist UK Visass in recent past.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tcav: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
Omo_Tier1,

I need your attention, i need to know the minimum amount one can have in his/her account before applying for visa? Beside that, is it compulsory to summit your business account statement and your personal bank account when applying? Lastly my tax clearance certificate is self assessment payment, i paid 18k will that not be problem or should i top the amount? i do supply from a ware house.
Advice please.

I would want you to help me package my visa please, let me know how to connect with you, i can not stand any other visa refusal, this is my email: oitamah@yahoo.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
Good day Just wise and everyone. Pls I'll like ur advise on this issue. I have applied for postgraduate studies in the uk and I have been given an offer letter for February entry. I have a sponsor who is in the UK and she's my aunt. She is willing to pay the deposit required by the school. But my problem is that the remaining balance of tuition fee and my maintenance fee are meant to be in an account with my name or my parents name, but I dont have up to 500,000naira in my account and the total cost of maintenance and remaining tuition fee balance is roughly 4million naira. I will like to know if I could use a boosted account to submit to the uk embassy. I heard they verify bank statements but I don't know the extent they go in doing that. Do they just check to see if the account number and name is valid or they check the balance to verify if there's money in it. How do they verify wit the bank. And I'll like to know if there's any confirmable boosted account. I mean is there a way I can get a boosted account wit my name that incase they call there bankers will be able to vouch for me or say its correct? Pls I need ur advise cos time is no longer on my side. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
edwrad50:

Good day Just wise and everyone. Pls I'll like your advise on this issue. I have applied for postgraduate studies in the uk and I have been given an offer letter for February entry. I have a sponsor who is in the UK and she's my aunt. She is willing to pay the deposit required by the school. But my problem is that the remaining balance of tuition fee and my maintenance fee are meant to be in an account with my name or my parents name, but I dont have up to 500,000naira in my account and the total cost of maintenance and remaining tuition fee balance is roughly 4million naira. I will like to know if I could use a boosted account to submit to the uk embassy. I heard they verify bank statements but I don't know the extent they go in doing that. Do they just check to see if the account number and name is valid or they check the balance to verify if there's money in it. How do they verify wit the bank. And I'll like to know if there's any confirmable boosted account. I mean is there a way I can get a boosted account wit my name that incase they call there bankers will be able to vouch for me or say its correct? Pls I need your advise cos time is no longer on my side. Thanks

My advice to you is: Do not do it, coming to the UK to study without the whole school fees and maintenance fees is risky, the school will require you to pay up the remaining fees at registration or by June since your course is starting Feb. And if caught using boosted account then its 10yrs ban.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by toppycateg: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
Helo guys i pasted a questn here no one is replying.Pls i want to reapply 4 uk visa for lost case,i stil av 4 months validity of d visa.Do i need to submit al previous documents i use to get d visa?I dont av them i only av photocopy of d visa and photocopy of d documents wil it b accepted.Pls i need ur urgent assistance on dis tanx guys!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by worry246(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
edwrad50
You are facing many problems if you try to follow this path (much wahalla!!!!)
First they may check your funds and refuse visa, they are allways on the lookout for "boosted" bank accounts.
At point of entry to UK it is possible that someone will ask for proof of funds for fees and living expenses.
But you biggest threat is the school. As part of being accepted by UKBA schools now have much more responsibility to make sure students are genuine.
Your school is very likeley to require proof that you have sufficient funds avaliable, if not they can cancell your school place and notify you as not complying with visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
toppycateg:

Helo guys i pasted a questn here no one is replying.Pls i want to reapply 4 uk visa for lost case,i stil av 4 months validity of d visa.Do i need to submit al previous documents i use to get d visa?I dont av them i only av photocopy of d visa and photocopy of d documents wil it b accepted.Pls i need your urgent assistance on dis tanx guys!

Submit all the documents you used before including the photo copy of the visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by nwabobo: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
Experts in the house,

I need some advice on how to go about this one; I want to invite my girlfriend to the UK. She is currently a student in one of the Nigerian universities whil I'm resident in the Uk on a Tier 1 (general) HSMP visa. How do I go about it and what documents do I/we need to present to make the application water tight.

Many Thanks wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2011
nwabobo:

Experts in the house,

I need some advice on how to go about this one; I want to invite my girlfriend to the UK. She is currently a student in one of the Nigerian universities whil I'm resident in the Uk on a Tier 1 (general) HSMP visa. How do I go about it and what documents do I/we need to present to make the application water tight.

Many Thanks wink
Kindly search this thread, we have very recently addressed your question in other posts.
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4teelaw(f): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

I think it would have made sense if the application was ssubmitted as a'couple' with a pre-arranged honeymoon package with a tour operator in the UK. Really, I do not see how your marriage would enhance your individual application under tourist visa application made on individual grounds. Each application would be asssessed as though each person is seeking to enter the UK on their own and not as a couple.Yes, with you having been issued UK tourist visas in the past, you still could have joined your would be husband with your application and apply as a couple.

As for the packaging of His application, do same like you did your first application, unles His has been granted visit/tourist UK Visass in recent past.

thanks for your response.

That was the whole idea in the first place but a lady i met advised that i get my visa renewed 1st, and then use my visa and supporting documents in his application, since he is self employed and doesnt have employment records. She also said I should include our wedding invitation card, and luckily i have included all his details in my application for renewal.
Do you think he stands a chance using this method?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2011
4teelaw:

thanks for your response.

That was the whole idea in the first place but a lady i met advised that i get my visa renewed 1st, and then use my visa and supporting documents in his application, since he is self employed and doesnt have employment records. She also said I should include our wedding invitation card, and luckily i have included all his details in my application for renewal.
Do you think he stands a chance using this method?
No, it does not affect His chances if you package His application with the appropraite documents, He will likely get His visas. I think what will make or marr it for him will be His business documents and financial statements. Also, visas usually are assessed on individual merit, hence His chances is not total decimated by not applying as a couple, just that doing so would have facilitated things.

If your renewal has been approved, then go ahead and submit His using your renewal as a back up. Include a letter to the ECO explaining that you have already being issued your visas for the purpose of the honeymoon trip and for the avoidance of doubt same documents were used by you to obtain your renewals.

Make sure His financial statements are in order 'cos being honeymoon trip, the ECO will expect to see financial statement(s) which will demonstrate that you and your would be husband can afford honeymoon trip to the UK and return back to Nigeria.

I can emphasize this enough! MAKE SURE ALL DOCUMENTS ARE ORIGINAL, OFFICIALS AND WITH CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESPECTIVE AUTHORITIES.

When I do assist in packaging visas, in my concluding end of the introductory letter I include with the applications, I always indicate that I am aware of the legitimate expectation of UKBA as per using fake documents, and I formal attest that all my documents are genuine, original and all include contact details of the issuing authority for verification. Make sure you index all the documents you are submitting in support of His application in the letter of introduction and STATE WHAT EACH DOCUMENT IS MENT FOR!

You mentioned He is self-employed, Hence no employment record. State this in the introductory letter, and let the ECO know that His TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE for his business is attached to demonstrate the genuiness of His business here in Nigeria.

**if you need assistance with sorting out the introduction letter, then do let me know. ***
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tcav: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
Omo_tier1,
You did not even bother to reply me again what have i done? okay please can you also help package my introduction letter? Or package the whole application?
Am really desperate.

TCAV.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 4teelaw(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

No, it does not affect His chances if you package His application with the appropraite documents, He will likely get His visas. I think what will make or marr it for him will be His business documents and financial statements. Also, visas usually are assessed on individual merit, hence His chances is not total decimated by not applying as a couple, just that doing so would have facilitated things.

If your renewal has been approved, then go ahead and submit His using your renewal as a back up. Include a letter to the ECO explaining that you have already being issued your visas for the purpose of the honeymoon trip and for the avoidance of doubt same documents were used by you to obtain your renewals.

Make sure His financial statements are in order 'cos being honeymoon trip, the ECO will expect to see financial statement(s) which will demonstrate that you and your would be husband can afford honeymoon trip to the UK and return back to Nigeria.

I can emphasize this enough! MAKE SURE ALL DOCUMENTS ARE ORIGINAL, OFFICIALS AND WITH CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESPECTIVE AUTHORITIES.

When I do assist in packaging visas, in my concluding end of the introductory letter I include with the applications, I always indicate that I am aware of the legitimate expectation of UKBA as per using fake documents, and I formal attest that all my documents are genuine, original and all include contact details of the issuing authority for verification. Make sure you index all the documents you are submitting in support of His application in the letter of introduction and STATE WHAT EACH DOCUMENT IS MENT FOR!

You mentioned He is self-employed, Hence no employment record. State this in the introductory letter, and let the ECO know that His TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE for his business is attached to demonstrate the genuiness of His business here in Nigeria.

**if you need assistance with sorting out the introduction letter, then do let me know. ***

God bless you Omo_tier1. The story has taken another twist. They just called me from the BDHC, asking questions about my application. After all the plenty talk they said they have decided to give me the visa, but I must show up on the 5th of January, 2012 in person for a compliance check, with evidence that my wedding took place, whether i have gone to the UK or not.
She said she is putting a memo on my visa on the system in that regard. Will this action be detrimental or advantageous to my husband's application. Also, do you think we should put in his application before this 5th of January date or after I report to the BDHC.
I should be getting my passport by tommorrow, should we still carry on as you have adviced and ignore this new development? Please what is your email so that you can help me with the introduction letter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
4teelaw:

God bless you Omo_tier1. The story has taken another twist. They just called me from the BDHC, asking questions about my application. After all the plenty talk they said they have decided to give me the visa, but I must show up on the 5th of January, 2012 in person for a compliance check, with evidence that my wedding took place, whether i have gone to the UK or not.
She said she is putting a memo on my visa on the system in that regard. Will this action be detrimental or advantageous to my husband's application. Also, do you think we should put in his application before this 5th of January date or after I report to the BDHC.
I should be getting my passport by tommorrow, should we still carry on as you have adviced and ignore this new development? Please what is your email so that you can help me with the introduction letter
Firstly, I know you did mention that your marriage was coming up I think this weekend or so, can't recall now from your first post. If your marriage will take place before the 5th of January 2012, then you and your husband are a "biggy lucky" and really have nothing to worry about.

In the evidence please, include lots and lots of photos of yourself and your hubby, His family, your family, traditional, Court and/or church (Naija marriage for most people) pictures, marriage certificate (Make sure the date is not post dated, and it should reflect the historical trend i.e. the date you have on your I which you submitted to the BHC). If you have any other legal documents, then have it handy. Video evidence on CD would also do (NOT necessary but it would help)

As for your husband application, get it submitted at least a week and some days before the 5th of January so that His application will be "in tray" by the time you go for the invitation. Make sure the information on your husband's application mirror's the one in your own application. He should state explictly in his additional note that you have also applied for same purpose (He should quote your application reference number and application date). Like I said, His financial statement should be cover all expenses to and from the UK including your trips; tickets, feeding, accommodation, your honeymoon visits, etc. He can also include your own financial statement with a covering note from you to indicate that you are both sharing the expense as a couple (do this if your statement is 'healthy'). With the other documentation earlier mention being made available, He is likely to scale through.

When you do go for the interview, He should go with you. I know they would not allow him go beyond the security clearance but during your invitation, do mention that He is with you at the DBHC and that His application was also submitted but He is yet to hear back from the commission.

N.B: MAKE SURE ALL DOCUMENTS ARE GENUINE, ORIGINAL AND CONTAIN OFFICIAL CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ISSUING AUTHORITY! BHC have enough "fakes" that it is so easy for them to toss aside a documentation to their verification department and that will further make things difficult.

Let me add that do make sure the bank statement you submitted with your application is healthy and not distorted before that 5th invitation date. The ECO may ask for it, so do prepare one a day before and have it handy.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
tcav:

Omo_tier1,
You did not even bother to reply me again what have i done? okay please can you also help package my introduction letter? Or package the whole application?
Am really desperate.

TCAV.

My sincere apology. I did not delibrately ignore your post. I thought 'justwise' was already giving you a helping hand, hence one of the reason I did not reply you. Currently I have a couple of hours to spare, so yea I would be in a position to assist. Do get in touch.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by nwabobo: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Kindly search this thread, we have very recently addressed your question in other posts.
Thanks.

I have tried ti go through the thread but going through 144 pages is no mean task. Can anyone help me with a link to where it was discussed? Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tcav: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Pls Omo_tier1 How do i get in touch with you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hello justwise, omotier and worry246, I'll like τ̅☺ know how the UK embassy confirms bank statements. Do they place a call or email and do they contact the bank τ̅☺ check if the account is a valid one or if the balance at a certain period of time was right and matches what one tenders τ̅☺ them? Pls I need info. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
tcav:

Pls Omo_tier1 How do i get in touch with you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Dunno, I got banned by the spam bot for some reason,

I did answer your question and it was blocked by spam bot !
Reading through your previous post, I think you need to get a few things sorted. Firstly, you need to make sure your Tax Clearance is from government Agency and not self assessed.

As for your balance account, the sum of N800K should be enough, however, it all depends on how you spell out your trip in your introduction letter to the ECO. Since your Business and Personal accounts are separate, it would give you a good financial footing to include both statements. However, you will need to explain in your letter to the ECO that your business account is stritictly for your business , hence the funds in your personal account will be used for the trip.

Doing a break down of a visit expenses to the UK, on the average you will require somewhere between N600K to N700K in your account to make the trip. This includes flight ticket -(to and from)-, feeding and accommodation for two weeks, Sight seeing, Shopping amd extras.

When do you intend to put in your application?

edwrad50:

Hello justwise, omotier and worry246, I'll like τ̅☺ know how the UK embassy confirms bank statements. Do they place a call or email and do they contact the bank τ̅☺ check if the account is a valid one or if the balance at a certain period of time was right and matches what one tenders τ̅☺ them? Pls I need info. Thanks
The ECO will ring up the bank if S/He is convinced that the statement is genuine to begin with. If not, He will pass on your account statement to the Documents Verification Units who would conduct more enquiry into your account. Usually, the BHC request you include CONTACT DETAILS for ALL official documents submitted in support of your application, to enable carry out verification should they need to.

Yes, ECO will check if the account is valid when they speak to the Bank's rep who signed of your account statement support letter. Sometimes they would demand to speak with the Branch manager -this happened to someone very close to me- and the manager would assist them with any queries raised. Other times, they may not bother even calling the banks. But for students visas, they sure do!

The nature of verification carried out is beyond what I can disclose here and even if I am in the known I do not think it is wise to reveal such here.

Hope this helps.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
Thanks Omo_tier1. I'll like Ʊ τ̅☺ pls email me on myrone31@yahoo.com. I'll like τ̅☺ discuss somethings personally wit you. Can I have your email pls. thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by embassyman(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hello fellas, my friend that was rufused that i came her to say he applied for uk visa the third time was refused visa today again and it was stated there that he was refused now because he submitted forged ducoments the first time he submitted applications and since then, anytime he submits an application, that he wil be refused until after 10 years,
2. That all the ducoments he submittd now has been proven legitimate and real, that was why they release his passport for him, that he should wait till after ten years, meaning that he has to wait for another 9 years counting ffrom his first day of submission/refusal as stated in the refusal note,
Please house, is there anything he can do to erase this or is that the final decision, pls help
Omo_tier, just wise and co pls help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tcav: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2011
Thank u Omo_tier1,
I hope to put in my application on Tuesday? so how do i get in touch with you now, again this is my email address {oitamah@yahoo.com}please so that you can direct me. And presently i only have a personal account no business account? will that be a problem? because that was among the reason they refuse me visa the first time i applied. every other thing is ready i do not know if the business account will affect it now although the barrister that help me package it before said they are not totally right asking for business account.
Pleaseeeeeeee i need your help this time. pleaseeeeeeee.

TCAV
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2011
tcav:

Thank u Omo_tier1,
I hope to put in my application on Tuesday? so how do i get in touch with you now, again this is my email address {oitamah@yahoo.com}please so that you can direct me. And presently i only have a personal account no business account? will that be a problem? because that was among the reason they refuse me visa the first time i applied. every other thing is ready i do not know if the business account will affect it now although the barrister that help me package it before said they are not totally right asking for business account.
Pleaseeeeeeee i need your help this time. pleaseeeeeeee.

TCAV
Do me good, e-mail me a copy of your firt refusal notification. Check u e-mail for me ooops e-mail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tcav: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
Omo_tier1,
Thank u for even responding to me, but i do not have your email, please this is my email again (oitamah@yahoo.com) please just email me blank so that i can send u the info.
Thanks again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
embassyman:

Hello fellas, my friend that was rufused that i came her to say he applied for uk visa the third time was refused visa today again and it was stated there that he was refused now because he submitted forged ducoments the first time he submitted applications and since then, anytime he submits an application, that he wil be refused until after 10 years,
2. That all the ducoments he submittd now has been proven legitimate and real, that was why they release his passport for him, that he should wait till after ten years, meaning that he has to wait for another 9 years counting ffrom his first day of submission/refusal as stated in the refusal note,
Please house, is there anything he can do to erase this or is that the final decision, pls help
Sorry to be teh bearer of bad news but Im afraid thats it,better think of another western country to go with the new genuine docs.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2011
embassyman:

LET ME SAY THIS: I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ALL THOSE WHO USE FAKE DOCUMENTS DESERVE TEN YEARS BAN, however, if your friend was not in the known that the document was fake, and depending on the type of document, He can proceed to the UK High Court to challenge the ban. Difficult and maybe expensive but there are legal precedents where UK judge have upturned such bans expecially if the document could be such that the applicant would be unable to tell if it is fake or genuine.

If your friend knowingly used the fake document, then He should remain in Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by oyinema(f): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
Good evening.

First post after a very long while so please bear with me.

I am about to apply for a visiting visa for my family - father, brother, sister and nephew to attend my wedding in the UK. My sister is married with a son and works so will have payslips and employer letter but has no savings, my younger brother is still in school and will be returning to school (secondary), my father is retired, we (siblings) send him money monthly for his upkeep. He has a few properties and not much income from them.

I am planning to pay for them all - accommodation, transport and upkeep in the UK. I have N3m in my nigerian account which I am planning to use. I live with my husband to be and he will supporting the application with his bank statements. We have a savings account in his name and both pay money into it. There's about £6000 there. Will this be sufficient to cover their application or will they still need to show (especially my sister) savings?

Thanks for your help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2011
oyinema:

Good evening.

I am about to apply for a visiting visa for my family - father, brother, sister and nephew to attend my wedding in the UK. My sister is married with a son and works so will have payslips and employer letter but has no savings, my younger brother is still in school and will be returning to school (secondary), my father is retired, we (siblings) send him money monthly for his upkeep. He has a few properties and not much income from them.

I am planning to pay for them all - accommodation, transport and upkeep in the UK. I have N3m in my nigerian account which I am planning to use. I live with my husband to be and he will supporting the application with his bank statements. We have a savings account in his name and both pay money into it. There's about £6000 there. Will this be sufficient to cover their application or will they still need to show (especially my sister) savings?

Thanks for your help.

That amount should be enough but it depends on your accommodation arrangement and how long they will be staying, are you keeping them in a hotel or do u have enough accommodation for them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
oyinema:

Good evening.

Thanks for your help.
In addition to what justwise have said, I sincerely think you would need to put a very detailed and concised letter to the ECO explaining how ALL thier travel cost will be met by you and your hubby to be.

Your sister not having a savings raises concern but if you make the application a faimly application and include thier documents but put your financial statement and covering letter as the one sponsoring their trip, they 'r most likely to succeed. In your letter to the ECO, do a break down of ALL the cost to be incurred by you in thier trip, e.g say you have arranged for a group ticket for them that will cost Nxxx.00 amount, feeding for Xdays to cost X amount, accommodation will be at your place and include the details of your accommodation (i.e type of house, no. of rooms, etc), when you have finish itemizing the total cost, do the deductions from what you have in your account and spell out what is left for the ECO as this will help him to see that yes you have the financial might to sponsor their trip. Do not forget to include details about you and your partner in the letter, (i.e, where u work, live in the UK, your marriage details and IV).

Make sure that every document to be used for the application by your family is genuine and official with contact details.

Hope this helps from my experience
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by oyinema(f): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
Thanks to both of you!

We live in a 5 bedroom house and they will be staying with me for 2 weeks and then heading back home. That was most concise thanks alot. I will definitely start on a breakdown of expenses now so I forget nothing.

I am hoping to put in the application at the beginning of February. The nigerian account is topped up from here but I don't do bank transfers cos of the charges. I usually send someone to pay money in if there's anybody going to 9ja. Hope that won't be a problem as I know they usually question bulk payments into an account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2011
oyinema:

Thanks to both of you!

We live in a 5 bedroom house and they will be staying with me for 2 weeks and then heading back home. That was most concise thanks alot. I will definitely start on a breakdown of expenses now so I forget nothing.

I am hoping to put in the application at the beginning of February. The nigerian account is topped up from here but I don't do bank transfers cos of the charges. I usually send someone to pay money in if there's anybody going to 9ja. Hope that won't be a problem as I know they usually question bulk payments into an account.
Really that shldn't be any issue so long as your source of income in the UK is legitimate and the ECO doing his simple arithmatic from your earnings would able to deduce that it is possible you could save so much.

If I may add,avoid paying lump sums few days or a week or two before your intended submission date in February so the ECO does not mistake it as an attempt by you to boost the account.

As for your accommodation, (unlike in france where you would need local permission from council for people to stay over at your place,hence makes things easier for their ECOs) do help the ECO with enough information so He can verify it if he wants to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.