Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today (4869 Views)

Elenu & Chinwe Anyanwu's White Wedding Picture / Elenu Weds Chinwe Anyanwu / Comedian Elenu, Set To Wed Longtime Girlfriend Jane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by teedouggy: 8:37pm On May 04, 2013

Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by sexyglow(f): 9:02pm On May 04, 2013
Beautiful bride nice costume
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Temismith(f): 9:49pm On May 04, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] congratulations
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by aminho(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2013
sexy glow: Beautiful bride nice costume

You said it all mallam elenu
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 04, 2013
Beautiful...hml
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 04, 2013
beautiful smiley
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by BarryX(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2013
All these Ibo girls with their beautiful face sef chai ! Happy Marriage life

1 Like

Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Tolexander: 1:39pm On May 05, 2013
With the bride am seeing, the groom na real 'elenu', he gat mouth no be small even with his not really handsome face.

Well, na law of magnetism, unlike poles will always attract.
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by LesbianBoy(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2013
Nigerian girls and money tufiaaa!!!! See this fine girl marrying this UGLY man because of money! SMH angry
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On May 05, 2013
we don see your ibo babe ooo happi married life
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Emperor5c(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2013
LesbianBoy: Nigerian girls and money tufiaaa!!!! See this fine girl marrying this UGLY man because of money! SMH angry
U don chop 2dae?
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 05, 2013
What is this beautiful Nwada Igbo doing with that ugly old man wey look like Timaya uncle cry cry cry
Tufia
I hope the kids don't take on any of his features
[size=18pt]if na Yoruba she want why couldn't she find Dbanj or Seun Osewa to hook up with,why this baba Suwe look alike[/size]
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by safarigirl(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2013
LesbianBoy: Nigerian girls and money tufiaaa!!!! See this fine girl marrying this UGLY man because of money! SMH angry
see this one. My dear Naija girls no get business with man wey don sign contract with poverty.

The sooner you stop looking for which female celeb to hate on and start hustling for owo, make you find fresh, burriful gurl like the ones wey Elenu, Basketmouth and AY marry, the better for you.

HML to the new couple. Abeg make una no go born all of una pikins for hospital in London, Atlanta, Dublin or Lome.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 05, 2013
safarigirl: see this one. My dear Naija girls no get business with man wey don sign contract with poverty.

The sooner you stop looking for which female celeb to hate on and start hustling for owo, make you find fresh, burriful gurl like the ones wey Elenu, Basketmouth and AY marry, the better for you.

HML to the new couple. Abeg make una no go born all of una pikins for hospital in London, Atlanta, Dublin or Lome.

Will that prevent the kids from looking like their father?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Yeske: 2:41pm On May 05, 2013
Happy married life to them.

But how come a thread that has been closed by a moderator is on front page? Nairaland, ehn. This is the first time I'm seeing this.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by executinal(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2013
Is the man related to Mr IBU?
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 05, 2013
executinal: Is the man related to Mr IBU?

Bwahahahahahaha
Abi o
From his maternal side
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 05, 2013
This is a true Nigerian marriage.
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:18pm On May 05, 2013
Yeske: Happy married life to them.

But how come a thread that has been closed by a moderator is on front page? Nairaland, ehn. This is the first time I'm seeing this.

I was thinking along that line too. I want to believe the moderator that closed the thread didn't know that it had hit front page.
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:19pm On May 05, 2013
Beautiful bride.
Happy Married Life to them.
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by ROYALD(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2013
pretty Igbo girl
haha Elenu you know good thing ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Plutarch: 3:40pm On May 05, 2013
I think an average ibo girl is pwerry. I may end marrying one. It seems my chi is pushing me to one. Imagine,i met 10 ladies randomly the way a potential toaster will meet a lady and 9 happened to be ibo. Abeg i think its time i start learning igbo language

1 Like

Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by naijazown(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2013
Pretty lady!

HML to them...
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:45pm On May 05, 2013
Happy married life to one of my favorite comedian.
Hope ur not both married to each other for all the wrong reasons.
Something dis generation seems to be doing with ease. Marriage is more than igbo and money.
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Rhino5dm: 4:53pm On May 05, 2013
Wan Naijeriya!!! cool
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by mkoabiola: 5:04pm On May 05, 2013
1 of my favourite comedian.
Hop d bill is not too much cos me sef de go east soon ,all d way frm west.
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 05, 2013
what a perfect combination made in heaven! HML cheesy
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by pekelepekele(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2013
nwando: What is this beautiful Nwada Igbo doing with that ugly old man wey look like Timaya uncle cry cry cry
Tufia
I hope the kids don't take on any of his features
[size=18pt]if na Yoruba she want why couldn't she find Dbanj or Seun Osewa to hook up with,why this baba Suwe look alike[/size]

O boi haba u bad oo but for your information baba suwe still handsome pass dis one oo because na only for movie baba suwe dey black like that

1 Like

Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by aniiii(f): 7:11pm On May 05, 2013
They look nice kiss
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by Airforce1(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2013
Happy Married Life elenu and chidera
Re: Comedian Elenu Traditional Wedding To Chinwe Today by cfours: 11:57pm On May 05, 2013
Plutarch: I think an average ibo girl is pwerry. I may end marrying one. It seems my chi is pushing me to one. Imagine,i met 10 ladies randomly the way a potential toaster will meet a lady and 9 happened to be ibo. Abeg i think its time i start learning igbo language

before nko. do u think a pretty yoruba girl will settle for a worwor guy like u?

e be like say u take style resemble elenu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Grabs Her Boob While Posing For Sexy Photoshoot(pics) / Hushpuppi Shows Of His $150,000 Wrist Watch - 53.8M - Pictures / Seyi Awolowo Recreates HOH Look From Bbnaija Season 4 Show (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.