Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 AM

The "da Vinci Code" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The "da Vinci Code" (1813 Views)

Have You Seen Da Vinci's Demons? / Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) / Official Trailer & Posters For “ghetto Dreamz” – The Da Grin Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "da Vinci Code" by Ndi(f): 1:46pm On May 13, 2006
Helloooooo! anybody there, I was watching Silverbird News Entertainment News on Thursday 11th May 2006, they showed clips on the "Da Vinci Code" and new movie yetl to be premiered and they summarised it by saying that in the film Jesus Christ slept with Mary Magdalene, they had a lots of children and we are all descendants of Jesus Christ & Mary Magdalene. shocked Imagine that.

Silverbird Group should not even think of airing such in the Galeria, it would really send wrong signals to the upcoming generation. The Catholics in India too i learnt saw the clips and protested, now it is The Vatican Versus Hollywood.

Some time ago Mel Gibson was awarded for producing a god film as "Passions of Christ" today one phooney producer is causing problems with his so called film. sad angry cry[b]
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by eveseh(f): 2:55pm On May 13, 2006
no idea?
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by africanboy(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2006
i have got the novel as a word document, still reading it. i also have a mobile ebook - "breaking the DaVinci code", obviously the church's response to the story.
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by Angelgirl(f): 4:04pm On May 15, 2006
I saw the clipse recently, and i was wondering the kind of message the makers wish to pass to the world, or i guess they are just out to make their money! angry , its really a pity embarassed
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by otolorin(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2006
africanboy:

i have got the novel as a word document, still reading it. i also have a mobile ebook - "breaking the DaVinci code", obviously the church's response to the story.
hey chief, please, can i have the word document?
please.
send it to author_4@yahoo.com, please
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by diddy4(m): 12:38am On May 16, 2006
its quite funny that people can use a movie to challenge a religion. who ever believes that movie should also believe that matrix is real and that X men can really do all that stuff they do. damn it. making a bloody movie wont change my view about something i have believed in all my life.
whoever has doubts after watching this movie should just start going to hell right away.
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by bluenubian(f): 5:34am On May 16, 2006
this is not the first time hollywood and the church will go at it, it will all end, the movie is out and will make money whether anyone likes it or not, its jus entertainment, i 'll go see it and enjoy it cause i love tom hanks, and it wont change my christian beliefs one bit
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by diddy4(m): 5:37am On May 16, 2006
i have seen that movie and to be honest, it rocks like hell. nice one tom hanks, tombs up.
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by bluenubian(f): 6:09am On May 16, 2006
dang how come everybody get's to see movies b4 me, gosh i need to get a life, well imma be first in line when pirates of the carribean2 comes out
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by diddy4(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2006
hope u aint dreaming baby cuzz i have already bought the ticket to be the number in the theater. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by bluenubian(f): 6:21am On May 16, 2006
dang diddy, thats aight though, thanks for the songs, really liked em,
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by diddy4(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2006
u r welcome, knew u would, those songs get me to sleep faster than a girl will strip tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by bluenubian(f): 6:36am On May 16, 2006
wink ;d
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by Badman888(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2006
thats one book i know am not going to read, People just come up with Theories and make huge some of money, imagine they are even releasing the game.
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by africanboy(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2006
otolorin, have sent u d file
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by otolorin(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2006
africanboy:

otolorin, have sent u d file
yeah, thanks chief, i got it and sent a "thank-u" reply 2 your box.

Badman888:

thats one book i know am not going to read, People just come up with Theories and make huge some of money, imagine they are even releasing the game.
sure, its so annoying!
but i'm onna read it for the fun of it,
i need to peruz whatever is d false basis of this book!
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by kangaroo(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2006
Just got here and was thinking if anyone willneed the Da Vinci Code book in pdf format. i think the book is interesting and the movie smashing. But we'll need not to add religious sentiments to viewing it although we can't totally rule that out. Nice discussion though.
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by camara(f): 3:40am On May 20, 2006
that book is based more on fiction than on fact.watched a dokumentary(galelio)and they researched and came to a conclusion that the book's fictional.like almost every other film,so is the Da Vinci Code.
diddy4dt:

its quite funny that people can use a movie to challenge a religion. who ever believes that movie should also believe that matrix is real and that X men can really do all that stuff they do. damn it. making a bloody movie wont change my view about something i have believed in all my life.
whoever has doubts after watching this movie should just start going to hell right away.
if people use the movie to challenge religion it's because the book and film is an insult to their belief and someone they respect and love(Jesus Christ)no1 complained about matrix because it had noting to dp with our faith
kappiert!!!!
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by Ndi(f): 12:20pm On May 27, 2006
My fear is that the producers/writers of this so called movie are trying to implant on our upcoming generations negative things fiction or no! it should not be. sad I still pray Silverbird team does not premier this horrible movie.
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by Ndi(f): 12:26pm On May 27, 2006
My fear is that the  producers/writers of this so called movie are trying to implant on our upcoming generations negative things fiction or no! it should not be.  sad  I still pray Silverbird team does not premier this horrible movie.
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by bluenubian(f): 1:33pm On May 27, 2006
thats why u need to teach your kids what  u want them to believe, hopefully they wont watch a movie and believe in it and its ways, i know what i believe and the movie did not move me one bit, it was a fun movie, jus felt like an adventure movie
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by gem87(f): 10:29pm On May 28, 2006
ok guys, i've watched the full movie, it is thrilling and really keeps u on d edge of ur seat.
not dat i believe it, but then u won't blame the producers, i mean
1st u have to blame Leonardo Da Vinci for those findings and well theories, he started it all
2nd blame Dan Brown for writing about it, he simply created d awareness and that made the whole thing blow up
and now d movie which ws clearly 4 commercial purposes
it only makes you think, it might be true or not, it all comes down to faith.
u won't understand the whole theme if u don't watch d movie or better still read the book.
personally, i understand how hard it is to let some one just come along and change history, a belief that has been around for over 200 centuries, it's just too hard or even impossible.
it all depends on the individual.
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by kiwibabe(f): 1:50am On May 29, 2006
The film was alright, it was not at all as thrilling per say if it was produced as an American film, you could blatently tell it was a french/british collaboration. It was inrtersting but two hours was too long. I almost fell asleep.
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by trumic(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2006
well i know that the film is only a film and the people who are causing a lot of trouble about this film only tells me that the film might just be the true picture and people are trying to cover up the truth, i mean nobody raised hell about the metrix, x-men, devil's advocate and all that, i even read a news that tom hanks now has to move with a bodyguard just for protection, this shows that xtains are really not beter then the muslims protesters who were protesting about the cartoons some time ago,
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by trumic(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2006
and i forgot to add that i read that somebody has a word document of the novel, please send it to saintjide01@yahoo.com, i would really appreciate it lol
Re: The "da Vinci Code" by africanboy(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2006
trumic, i will send u d file now

(1) (Reply)

Documentary On Lagos Recently Shown In North America On Documentary Tv Channel: / Download Complete TV Series / Jimikye In Sex Movie Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.