Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

A Testimony I Must Share! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Testimony I Must Share! (6787 Views)

I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy / Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2013
Arround 12pm yesterday,in the mist of lots of official assigments on my desk,I recieved a call from my wife tellin me that the Doctor said the baby is due for delivery,and as such,she has been put on watch in the hospital,and that I should,with immediate effect come down with her delivery bag..

My mind instantly got distabilized,I took an excuse from the office and has to rush down.. However,the fact I mustn't deny is that I dont have to rush her down to hospital in labour,that I had always pray not to experience,& I thank God for granting it..

I went home to pack all neccessary things n headed to the hospital in the company of a sister from another mother,Adeniji Alirat,the manager,as I always call her. On getting there, I met my lovely wife lying on bed taking drip,she told me all has been giving to induce the labour.. I look in to her eyes to boost her confidence,I started cracking jokes to take her mind off the psyche pains of labour..

With time,she gradually began to lose interest in everything happning arround her,the pain eventually set in,I look into her eyes to give her d confidence,it was then I realized u cant give what u dont have,I lost mine at d sight of the pain,tears was about rolling down my cheek,I had no option than to leave the ward for the mosque within the hospital premises where I wont hear her groan of pains..

Finally at about 9pm,she was rushed to the delivery room,i watched as they carried her on a wheel chair,my hrtbeat increased n an headache sets in.. 30mins later,the Doctor came out to ask for the husband,my hrt cuts,he invited me in and told me the condition of the baby.. I was called into the delivery room n shown that my baby is sitting instead of turning to bring down d head,he was bringing buttok.. That if the condition persist in the next ten minute,it would be by caeserian(operation).. They told me how mch it cost n with confidence,I told them God will take control.

Before then,they've been callin the Doctor that will perform the operation but the no wasnt goin throug,I felt like God! why this! But sincerely,every disappointment is a blessing..

I called our parents to tell them the situation of things,I must say at this point,that its good to have religious parents,as they seriously helped with prayer.. I went straight to the mosque,observed two rakkat nafil to put the situation under God's control... I was in my last sujud when they sent for me that my wife has delivered a bouncing baby boy.. I went into the delivery room to see my wife.. But sincerely yours,I dint even check the baby,unconsciously though..

30mins later,they brought out my handsome baby with that dimples that those ladies will b dying for...(winks),.. I cant describe d joy of holding one's baby in his arms,especially your first child.. Finally,my long awaited AbdRahman has come and coincidentally,he shares a birthdate with my closest coper friend while in service.. Adidi David Mobolaji Onimisi..

God,I cant thank u enough for this underserved favour u've done for me.. May God answer the prayer of those who has been longing for this day to happen in their lives n those who are presently in labour..

Sincerely,our parents,especially our mother and wife deserve to be treated as god

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 04, 2013
God bless your boy and family.. smiley
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Tinkybabe(f): 9:14pm On May 04, 2013
Congrats OP
God will watch and guide this new bundle of joy.
I rejoice with you smiley
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by yogun(f): 9:40pm On May 04, 2013
Big Congrts to you and ur wife. Indeed d Lord is faithful.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by oluplus(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2013
Accept my congratulations.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by biolabee(m): 12:36am On May 05, 2013
Congrats.. women are warriors as you have seen when you were there

It is well with your famiy
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by BabaOyo(m): 12:59am On May 05, 2013
A big congratulations to you my brother. I really can associate with all your feelings of headache, heartache and stomach ache all competing at the same time for your attention.
And that piece about uncconsciously forgetting about the baby is so real. All you want to know at that very moment is "what about my wife? "
Enjoy your new "fine boy plenty dimples" . Gods blessings.

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 1:01am On May 05, 2013
I held my breath reading your post OP and thank God it ended well grin God the provider will provide abundantly for you to care for this little one , Amin.

Congrats again Bro. wink
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Abbott(m): 3:26am On May 05, 2013
Congratulations SemoChendo.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 3:59am On May 05, 2013
Congrats, OP
We all thank God for you.

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by chiefkeef: 4:13am On May 05, 2013
staicey: Congrats, OP
We all thank God for you.

This staicey na correct babe. Kai see god creation

2 Likes

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by BabaOyo(m): 4:24am On May 05, 2013
chiefkeef:

Okay. ....Staicey.....this man just created traffic to your profile. Expect all the Randy Billy men and goats sending you pm.
By the way, he was right about you. .....lol....your man must be proud! !!!

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by semochendo1(m): 6:02am On May 05, 2013
smiley
chiefkeef:

Don't tell me you are tripping?

Baba oyo, don't tell you are jealous?

@all, thanks, may this kind of joy spread to your houses.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by greatgod2012(f): 6:47am On May 05, 2013
Congratulatins, bro,
God's protection on you all.
May God protect the baby, strengthen and restore the mother and provide for you to be able to take care of them appropriately.

Lenghen our grandmas- lives as well.
Congratulations.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by cerruti(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2013
Congrats sir
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 7:26am On May 05, 2013
Guy,u wan give person heart attack? I hv to jump to d end. C how relieved I was! sighs.congrats! Pls take care of them well.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by andyanders: 4:15pm On May 05, 2013
I thank God for His mercies and safe delivery. God will bless you and yours immensily.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by andyanders: 4:15pm On May 05, 2013
I thank God for His mercies and safe delivery. God will bless you and yours immensely.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by buskeske: 5:48pm On May 05, 2013
Congratulation! May God bless the baby
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by vanitty: 5:51pm On May 05, 2013
God be praised.
Congratulations
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by koreye: 8:02pm On May 05, 2013
Alhamdulilah
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 05, 2013
Wow. Congratulations Op. Amin to all the prayers too. Happy preparation for the 'ikomo' too.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 05, 2013
Phew!!I nearly fainted holding my breath,congrats op.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 05, 2013
Congrats
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by emmabest2000(m): 4:45am On May 06, 2013
To God be all the Glory, Congrats bros
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 6:01am On May 06, 2013
congrats poster. God is faithful and indeed answer prayers. Tears of joy for that great almost rolled down my cheeks, i know my husband too will soon hold our joy, he love kids so much.

God bless your hom, may your wife always deliver like the hebrew women, no CS.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 7:11am On May 06, 2013
I read this wt tears in my eyes.
Glory be to God.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by feminineA: 7:51am On May 06, 2013
Congrats op! God is faithful
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 9:12am On May 06, 2013
Wow . . . this is really a MIRACLE. Congrats oh!
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 9:55am On May 06, 2013
Abu Abdurahman,congrats.May Allah grant him piety and bless him.
Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by Nobody: 6:28am On May 07, 2013
This op na real something else. Hehehehe @my heart cut. Aya yin ja koun?

Yah Rahman, may almighty God grant you good health throughout your lifetime. You'll not be a source of sorrow to your parents, you'll not be a disgrace. You'll grow, you'll be old, you won't be an agbaya. Allah zai raya ka.

Congrats Baba Abu AbdRahman

2 Likes

Re: A Testimony I Must Share! by marymira: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]God is a miracle worker. To him alone b all d glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! / In Pains! Your advice needed / I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.